Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:22 AM) okey
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:21 AM) i know dh high made today LOL
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) we will know soon what ny session has in mind.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) so their is resistance there, because yesterday and today did not manage to break
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) then dh very near
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) i think price stayed a bit below yesterday, so pdh and wh should be together
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) daily high low is just the high low of today, based on your broker open
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) lol. daily high is always made today.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) not good opportunity?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) weekly high was made today okey, but DH ?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) and what about daily high?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) i will start to watch and learn these points
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) thank you!
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) so you have to check
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) if the weekly high was made yesterday, yes then it is a level
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) well, in case this high was made today
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) they do not represent a level as the previous (P) levels do. Price did not turn there before.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) well, they have no meaning except to inform you that a new high was made
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:00 AM) https://i.imgur.com/PA1NITj.png
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 05:56 AM) i will try to short the euro at WH/DH, what do you think? a rarely use this WH/DH/DO but i try it

Photo

MTH2014 - MT5 Platform Indicators learning and discussion

MTH2014 MT5 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#121 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:55 AM

Hi Brother, sorry for the late response,

Everything Ok, from my side,  template and the MACD indicator still working normally

No error at all ;

MTH2014_SS_2017_08_01_at_16_04_22.png

try to check post 69 of this thread, and if still that can't resolve your problem, maybe better to replace with another MACD, because the function will be the same.. just look at the setting ratio.

MTH

Dear Uncle

Thanks for reply. I have downloaded it , again same error Invalid License....... :o .....I will replace it with another MACD.  ..

#122 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:53 PM

Sorry MTH2014, where i can find this EA for test indicators? 

Attached Files

• Attached File  1045.png   92.58KB   0 downloads

#123 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

Sorry MTH2014, where i can find this EA for test indicators? 

Here Brother :
MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#124 gelsas

gelsas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Here Brother :
MTH

Hey brother do you got time for a few minutes?

#125 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:58 AM

Simple Grid Lines / SweetSpot Indicator for MT5

Enjoy my Weekend.. and time for share freely..

this is just simple grid lines / Round number / SweetSpot Indicator similar to the MT4

1st, I made for Major FX pairs  with starting price 1, for parity 1 base pairs,    or you could set to 100 for JPY pairs.. that base on parity 100.

and 2nd for specific Volatility 10/100 Index chart from binary(dot)com MT5

MTH2014_SS_2017_09_24_at_15_52_01.png

Hope it help and happy trading.

MTH

Attached Files

• traderpusa, xplus and makmak like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#126 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Hi Guys...

OK here we go.. 2 oscillators only for MT5 , no MT4 version..

1st this is mix between histo and lines, base on rate of change, accelerating and decelerating momentum, and of course the Force formula.  and... so many arrows....lol,   I should remind all of you that I don't have any responsibility whatsoever with the 'arrows' result..  it just suppose to pointing next candle...lol..

2nd  pure force formula histo with heiken ashi pricing..

Both without alert,  so you could pay more attention and love to you charts...lol

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_03_03_38.png

Attached File  ! MTH2014 b1643+ Accelerator Force Indi.ex5   106.15KB   34 downloads

Attached File  ! MTH2014 b1643+ Force Histo Indi.ex5   112.71KB   36 downloads

both valid freely until Christmas..2017

So Enjoy...

MTH

• xplus, makmak, tuugii0313 and 1 other like this

#127 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

Then, the problem is not the tools, the problem is do you know how to work with oscillators especially this zero line oscillating histogram.. ? what you should looking for ? what the relationship between this zero median line with main chart ?

when this is could become 'lagging' when this could become 'leading' or even become 'projecting' ?

What for and How to use that 'Scale' tab ?

#128 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

Lol.. no wonder this community fading away..  . mostly don't know what to do..  only keep looking for "the best easy holy grail arrows no brained strategies".. that for sure will make you ended with no brain at all... :P

ok btw this is only example one of the way on how to look at force histo oscillator

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_05_13_21.png

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_05_24_56.png

MTH

• xplus, Joakim_Von_Anka, makmak and 1 other like this

#129 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:40 PM

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_05_39_20.png

• xplus, Joakim_Von_Anka and makmak like this

#130 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

From Bins point of view..

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_05_56_38.png

you may under estimated this, but let see until Christmas when my horny girls crying...lol.. :P

• Singh, xplus and Joakim_Von_Anka like this

#131 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

As always, excellent new toys brother...

I hope people start to listen :)

#132 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:12 PM

As always, excellent new toys brother...

I hope people start to listen :)

Thank You Brother,  but I doubt about 'start to listen'  lol..  btw no problem.. let them keep searching.. we really need that 90% side to keep this industry strong..

#133 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:59 PM

OK, now about center 'scaling' for sub windows / oscillating tools (that I request several times to them..lol, and finally made it)..

this is example on how to 'use' it, if you not yet know about it..

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_06_29_22.png

the above example for oscillator tools that has zero median line, like CCI, MACD, AC, Gator, AO, etc and of course my force histo too..  for  RSI or Stoch with 50 median line you just need to change that scale value from 0.000 to 50.000
so that 50% (mid) equal to 50 level of stoch or RSI or any kind oscillator tools with range bound measurement.

.and this is one of the benefit of this 'centering' scale;

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_06_57_57.png

then you could 'mark' trading block and see bias more clearly..

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_07_07_43.png

• makmak and tuugii0313 like this

#134 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

or more 'advance' playing by 'anchoring' mladen MA rainbows

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_07_16_29.png

and.. if you 'anchoring' in the right place and the right time..  the result is.. 'the art of money'... lol

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_07_26_42.png

Happy Trading Guys...  and check your side... lol :P :D

MTH

Attached Files

• petya7_1, makmak and tuugii0313 like this

#135 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:03 AM

Looks like i m going to have to try mt5, new features are awesome B)

edit:

I ve set up demo acc. The thing i noticed is, when i zoom in/out the tema in botom window also moves, which means i have to anchor the chart yes?

With Mladens averages, you anchor MA indie on certain value in both windows, with TEMA there is no option to do this, so it moves if you zoom in/out right?

#136 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:14 AM

Looks like i m going to have to try mt5, new features are awesome B)

edit:

I ve set up demo acc. The thing i noticed is, when i zoom in/out the tema in botom window also moves, which means i have to anchor the chart yes?

With Mladens averages, you anchor MA indie on certain value in both windows, with TEMA there is no option to do this, so it moves if you zoom in/out right?

For standard line indicators that actually made for main chart like TEMA, DEMA, etc  in MT5 you should create by yourself the separate window version, simply by change single line of code use meta editor from

#property indicator_chart_window

to

#property indicator_separate_window

and save it with different name

then it will convert to sub window indicator with 'scale tab' option

here TEMA sub window/separate window version example

MTH

Attached Files

• makmak likes this

#137 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:24 AM

Aha! Another neat trick :D

Now, TEMA sticks to the top of the window and i have no idea why :huh:

Attached Files

#138 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

Aha! Another neat trick :D

Now, TEMA sticks to the top of the window and i have no idea why :huh:

You should put your 'anchoring' value into scale value  , like if you want this TEMA anchoring their centre from the beginning of the day, then you put open day price into that scale value (change this 0.00000 to open day price).. just like post 134 example

#139 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:32 AM

You should put your 'anchoring' value into scale value  , like if you want this TEMA anchoring their centre from the beginning of the day, then you put open day price into that scale value (change this 0.00000 to open day price)..

Got it! Thanks brother!

• MTH2014 likes this

#140 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Hi Brother. Nice to see and hear you. Thanks for your toys :-) downloaded, but don’t tested it yet. Move with my family to another country. Try and tell my thoughts.
Best regards
Joakim

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT5, Indicator, Spot, Forex, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.