Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (23 October 2018 - 05:41 PM) Good morning
@  marcosmystock : (23 October 2018 - 02:51 PM) noise
@  muzammilijaz : (23 October 2018 - 09:16 AM) I have Investoo .com indicators , But they need key , Any one can crack the indicator key
@  ishan007 : (23 October 2018 - 01:15 AM) lol
@  xhappy6969 : (23 October 2018 - 12:44 AM) anyone have an accurate binary arrow indicator that have +75% accuracy ?
@  traderpusa : (22 October 2018 - 06:47 PM) good morning
@  krisoz : (22 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) High low broker
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) EU long?
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) looking to place long.. :huh:
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:05 AM) good morning!
@  tranluu50vn : (22 October 2018 - 09:03 AM) hi bro
@  forza125 : (22 October 2018 - 08:09 AM) anyone who can put an alert on a divergence?
@  traderpusa : (21 October 2018 - 06:11 PM) good morning
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol

Photo

MTH2014 - MT5 Platform Indicators learning and discussion

MTH2014 MT5 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#101 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:17 AM

Hello MTH,

May I bother you with another question which might be a bit off topic here..?

I was wondering whether you could tell us a bit about the meaning of gaps. I discovered that prior gaps can influence price related to key Levels (MAs, sweet spots, or other key-levels) in a way, that (especially in my case) BO signals are deviated to those key Levels, even if the gap was several bars ago. For example, there is a gap at the beginning of the day and afterwards you get a false BO Signal at a bollinger band - but if you substract the range of the Prior gap, Price would not have reached the BO Level at all.

Are there any rules how to deal with gaps/recalculate the Price? If so, how long is a gap valid to be considered as a failure of the PA?

I hope I explained this understandable.

Thanks in advance,
Max

#102 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:26 AM

Hello MTH,

May I bother you with another question which might be a bit off topic here..?

I was wondering whether you could tell us a bit about the meaning of gaps. I discovered that prior gaps can influence price related to key Levels (MAs, sweet spots, or other key-levels) in a way, that (especially in my case) BO signals are deviated to those key Levels, even if the gap was several bars ago. For example, there is a gap at the beginning of the day and afterwards you get a false BO Signal at a bollinger band - but if you substract the range of the Prior gap, Price would not have reached the BO Level at all.

Are there any rules how to deal with gaps/recalculate the Price? If so, how long is a gap valid to be considered as a failure of the PA?

I hope I explained this understandable.

Thanks in advance,
Max

Hi Brother, sorry for late reply..

Years ago  trading 'gaps' is one of the most favorite trading system because of more easier to predict especially the week end gaps,  then later brokers (as usual) bribe the authorities to create rules that forbidding gap trading due to bla..bla..bla..

So, now brokers could put the rules into their T & C , that allow them to widening their spread and not allowing new entry near the week end close and also move pending orders to new price position after the gap..etc..

for spot fx major pairs, usually Monday gap that in opposite of current trend, will be 'close' more quickly compare with gap that in same direction with current trend..

for stock market or index, mostly there 'daily' gap due to End Of Day (EOD) of stock market that not like forex market with only End Of Week (EOW) market break.

But, as far as I know there is no exact rules to measure on 'how long' the current gap could 'close' or 'valid'...

Hope you understand and hopefully I'm not explaining incorrectly..

MTH

• Singh and manfloy like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#103 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

my_quality_level_2017_june.png

I Love Unique number.. Thank You..

• xplus and shaileshm like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#104 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

Just wanna share little candle timer indi for MT5 that independent from incoming tick, with TF mark and color change base on current bid movement..

screenshot_213.png

have a nice week end

MTH

Attached Files

• Singh, kalc, rider2025 and 4 others like this

#105 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Many of you asking me about my trading style..,  well my bloodline is farmer.. so trading for me just exactly like farming.. one of the oldest honorable work in this world..

TRADING LIKE FARMERS.....

Trading_like_farming.gif

:D :P

Enjoy...

• Tripack, Singh, FreddyFX and 5 others like this

#106 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

Many of you asking me about my trading style..,  well my bloodline is farmer.. so trading for me just exactly like farming.. one of the oldest honorable work in this world..

TRADING LIKE FARMERS.....

Trading_like_farming.gif

:D :P

Enjoy...

Learn and mastering your "field" first.

Hi Brother. As I know, your main speciality is Intraday trader. Can you tell, how do you choose which pair you should trade today, which souldn't; or you look at every pair one by one?

Thanks

Best regards

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#107 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

Learn and mastering your "field" first.

Hi Brother. As I know, your main speciality is Intraday trader. Can you tell, how do you choose which pair you should trade today, which souldn't; or you look at every pair one by one?

Thanks

Best regards

Hi Brother, basically as spot fx trader, my main specialty is long hold positions trader. And for my years trading activities, I have only 1 area 'GBP' and special field 'GBP/USD' and sometime 'GBP/JPY'.

I could keep my positions for weeks or months on several accounts including MT4 brokerages but of course my main accounts is not with retail brokerages.

withdraw_416_50_2017_June_22.png

And as you 'see' from the above example,  I don't use any 'special' indicators,  I only use my 'quarter theory range'..

So, Intraday is for having fun, small real accounts for 'testing ideas' and 'enjoy the process', to fulfill my hobby. Meaning for Intraday trading I could select any pairs depend on conditions that I need to test something.  If I need to test some range bound trading, then I will look at pairs with tight average daily range, while when I want to test trend following trading then I will look at pairs with wider average daily range.

You can check that easily from my market time Indicator for the last 126 days (6 months range) average daily range, which pairs that suitable for trend following, or which pairs that suitable for range bound trading..

So, what about all of my indicators/tools ? well, the main purposes is to keep sharpening my coding skill, to presenting visually some 'ideas' (including horny girls..lol) and maybe someday as my 'heritages' to the right persons.

Now, back to 'Learn and mastering your field first'..

Meaning, you should know the place, the field, the area where later the 'price' will move back and forth there.. you should know 'the field' where the 2 forces will interact each other every seconds, just like soccer field, you can't claim you are soccer players if you don't understand the function of each parts of your soccer field.  So, you should know why 'buyer team' is a 'home team' while 'seller team' is only 'visitor team'.  You should know the answer if you already read my explanation about going south is finite so we called it 'short' while going north is infinite so we called it 'long'.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

• Singh, happyjas, rider2025 and 3 others like this

#108 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

Still continuing about "Learn and mastering your field first"......

So this is example of your 'field' in 'War scope/level'..

As Trader, your are 'commander in chief',  you supposed to understand every aspects of your war theater and you should have many strategies to match every conditions.. you should understand the scope of your attention..

you need 'domination' strategy on your 'war' level,  you need 'line defend' strategy on your 'battle' level,  you need ' tactical balance force' strategy on your 'combat' level, and you need 'hit and run' strategy on your 'patrol skirmish' level..

So, there is no 'once and for all' strategy..  meaning if you want to survive in this long term war then 'mastering' every field conditions that could happen.

And of course every wars should have integrated medic and rescue plan..right,, :) ;)

MTH

• kalc, rider2025, deetop and 4 others like this

#109 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for explanation Brother. Feeling your huge experience.
Hope in one day be master like you :) for some reasons earlier can't trade with your help renko. Now re-read your thread at FF. Also wanna try to trade with real account, small, but real :) stopped on SMA17 and BB on 8 Brick size, 12.5%. So I want to improve my trading skills.

P.S.
You said that your main accounts not on retail brokers!? Any funds? Or you opened and control big hedge fund? :) :) just kidding BRother.
Best regards
Joakim

#110 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

and from previous AUD/USD Monthly Chart.. what you should see.. ?

See...???

to be continue next time... maybe.. lol

MTH

• deetop, Joakim_Von_Anka and manfloy like this

#111 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:28 PM

and from previous AUD/USD Monthly Chart.. what you should see.. ?

See...???

to be continue next time... maybe.. lol
MTH

See one big 'stadium', where 'USD' team still wins, but 'AUD' team also try to 'fight' and take score. And the better 'fight' actions for AUD were near 0.50000,
0.60000, 0.70000. That means, 'AUD' team was stronger from 2000 year, slowly but they try to take a score. Last 17 year price don't reach 0.50000 and that price reach it, is a very low probability. If so, 'global' trend is up and we can buy near 'round' levels; buy near zones which pair can re-test, like Ichi flat line, BB curve; TZ; and so on. Brother correct me if I wrong, please.
Best regards.

P.S. you always set different starting prices for each pair. Know that in general we should set 100 for JPY-pairs, 1 for nonJpy-pairs. But how you choose starting price correctly, if we set it correctly we can see the 'true' median line!? Where to price want to go, go to the balance.

#112 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

I could keep my positions for weeks or months on several accounts including MT4 brokerages but of course my main accounts is not with retail brokerages.

MTH

Sir, you said main accounts not with retail brokerages. So, are you MM ?   :ph34r:

p.s.  guys sorry for cutting the main thread. 

#113 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hi Brother. Brother do you have Sweetspots levels indi for MT5 and your Market Time indi to count specific length/range for Sweetspot indi?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Joakim 

#114 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Sir, you said main accounts not with retail brokerages. So, are you MM ?   :ph34r:

p.s.  guys sorry for cutting the main thread. 

Hi Brother.. lol, of course I'm not MM, just manage small HF of my wider family foundation using DMA..

Hi Brother. Brother do you have Sweetspots levels indi for MT5 and your Market Time indi to count specific length/range for Sweetspot indi?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Joakim 

Hi Brother, Still don't have plenty 'relax' time to convert tools from MT4 to MT5 due to another main algos project..

MTH

#115 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

we will talk about trix and MFI later..

until next time

happy trading guys..
MTH

Is time coming? :)  :)  Brother MFI is 'Price' from main window on Sub-Window? And we should compare trixes-MFI & trixes-price?

Sorry for my pooooooooooooor English knowledge.

Best regards

Joakim

#116 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

Well, everything is about 'movement' and since this is movement of value related to time..then we only hv up and down (value) and forward (timing).. movement
So, logically we could only declare one point of value as 'high' value if there's two point of values that lower than this declared 'high' value in between.. (before and after).. v.v.
and the basic shape of that L - H - L or H - L - H cycles is 'triangle'.

'Smoothing' that L - H - L or H - L - H triangles will give 'curve' shape.. and many chart patterns actually just combination of triangles shape...

For example, If we have 2 low prices (cheap) and 1 high price (expensive) then inside this range of 3 values, we should have fair value (normal) as center of gravity or equilibrium where both sides look this value as reference.

Divergence moment is also 'triangle' and M or W patterns also combination of this base 'triangle' of movement..

Simply if you want to learn about market movement from technical point of view.. then you must understand the concept of 'triangle' and why 'triangulation' use for find out exact location.. like in GPS

Happy learning..
MTH

Hi Brother. Long time don't see you. Hope you're well. Brother can you tell/teach us a little more about market cycles and movement triangulation? Think that this is general/base knowledge, and knowing this base we can trade on any markets, timeframes and so on.
Best regards.
Joakim

#117 gelsas

gelsas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hey brother,

Just wanted to know what steps I could take to either detect such a "waterfall" and do not trade during it or what I could do to recognize it early enough to ride the trend. Any tips are highly appreciated.

XBp1G12.png

#118 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:55 AM

Hey brother,

Just wanted to know what steps I could take to either detect such a "waterfall" and do not trade during it or what I could do to recognize it early enough to ride the trend. Any tips are highly appreciated.

XBp1G12.png

MTH2014_SS_2017_07_03_at_16_54_34.png

MTH

#119 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:23 AM

Hello sir, please Macd and band didntt show on my template and i try to apply it manually, still not showing. Pls help. Thanks so much sir.

https://i.gyazo.com/...4c45bee88e3.png

4a90852ab6d16d746e6484c45bee88e3.png

Everything fine on my side,  do you check is there any errors msg on journal/expert tab ?

btw try to download this MACD again from here , maybe the file is corrupt inside the zip

attachicon.gifMACD Colored ZeroLag.ex5

hope it help

MTH

Dear Uncle 

MACD is not working, I am getting below error , please help  :rolleyes:

http://imgur.com/a/mfR35

thanks

#120 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:16 AM

Dear Uncle 

MACD is not working, I am getting below error , please help  :rolleyes:

http://imgur.com/a/mfR35

thanks

Hi Brother, sorry for the late response,

Everything Ok, from my side,  template and the MACD indicator still working normally

No error at all ;

MTH2014_SS_2017_08_01_at_16_04_22.png

try to check post 69 of this thread, and if still that can't resolve your problem, maybe better to replace with another MACD, because the function will be the same.. just look at the setting ratio.

MTH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT5, Indicator, Spot, Forex, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.