Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM) Good morning
@  sgfn01 : (19 September 2018 - 06:49 PM) maksim
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:39 AM) later, bit busy now, just dropping by
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) could you post it?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) +108 nice
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) no time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) not time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) but needed massive recode of the ea lol
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) i am +108 today.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:28 AM) looks good
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) oil news...
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:49 AM) any comment tp? :)
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:48 AM) this my two unning trades: UJ: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png and UC: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:46 AM) oh thanks
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/2a...bbc70e08158e298
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) brexit
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 06:52 AM) what happend with GU?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) :angry:
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) no time to trade :( but there is lot of good opportunity..
@  tuugii0313 : (19 September 2018 - 02:48 AM) thanks @fasih

Photo

MTH2014 - MT5 Platform Indicators learning and discussion

MTH2014 MT5 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#21 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

I'm glad I ran into this thread, I am one of those who try to use MT5 of Binary.com, constantly collecting indicators for him, which is not an easy task. On weekends I have free time to play with their volatility index. Currently I use the strategy, which contains a multi-period RSI-indicator, and for that I can not find a replacement for MT5. I wonder if you have something that can function like, or if it is not too big problem to convert to mt5 ...

Sending pictures of MT5 and MT4, and the RSI indcator which would like to convert, since the entire strategy is based on it ...

Thanks, regards ...

Attached Files

• petya7_1 likes this

#22 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

Papa MTH2014, please share the set of mt5 indicator on this chart picture. Thanks.

Hi Brother.. sure .. here we go..

and enjoy..

MTH

PS: just place the indicators and template to related MQL5 folders

screenshot_74.png

you could delete the STC (the lowest sub window ) if you like..and re-save the template

Attached Files

• kalc, xplus, Chorus _Flanger and 1 other like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#23 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm glad I ran into this thread, I am one of those who try to use MT5 of Binary.com, constantly collecting indicators for him, which is not an easy task. On weekends I have free time to play with their volatility index. Currently I use the strategy, which contains a multi-period RSI-indicator, and for that I can not find a replacement for MT5. I wonder if you have something that can function like, or if it is not too big problem to convert to mt5 ...

Sending pictures of MT5 and MT4, and the RSI indcator which would like to convert, since the entire strategy is based on it ...

Thanks, regards ...

Hi Brother, so far that I know about MT5  Higher Time Frame/MTF RSI came from the best and honorable mql coder. Mladen

screenshot_75.png

this is 3 of them that I Know.. you could test and observe by yourself..

Enjoy

MTH

Attached File  Composite RSI 1.9.ex5   66.17KB   26 downloads

Attached File  Composite RSI 1.9.mq5   44.34KB   31 downloads

Attached File  Rsi(oma).ex5   74.31KB   25 downloads

Attached File  Rsi(oma).mq5   50.32KB   29 downloads

Attached File  Stochastic Rsi(oma).ex5   87.59KB   25 downloads

Attached File  Stochastic Rsi(oma).mq5   58.7KB   30 downloads

• xplus likes this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#24 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:12 AM

Wow! Papa, you are indeed a caring soul that always feel for other, you always surprise me with your share. I pray God will keep on bless you and your family. You are my role model, mentor and hero. I will be glad to meet you one day. Thanks so much.

#25 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

Now.. how to play with my previous shared indicators and template;

enjoy..

MTH

MTH2014_Quantile_Band_MACD_dark_how_to_u

and by looking at bias of higher TF, and use longer expiry for Binary Option, like 2 or 4 hours expiry (at binary.com) you have advantage of selling your in the money bet before expiry time

screenshot_77.png

• MasterBlaster, xplus, rainman and 2 others like this

#26 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:05 AM

enjoy..

MTH

and by looking at bias of higher TF, and use longer expiry for Binary Option, like 2 or 4 hours expiry (at binary.com) you have advantage of selling your in the money bet before expiry time

screenshot_77.png

Sir, you are blessed. Pls, can i use this template on M1 or is there a setting for M1? Thanks.

#27 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:10 AM

Sir, you are blessed. Pls, can i use this template on M1 or is there a setting for M1? Thanks.

Well since this period ratio of all indicators use quarter theory calculation, then this template is not TF dependent , so you could use it with same setting in all TF.. just test by yourself.. the basic visual analysis will be the same in all TF.. and using multi TF charts analysis will give you the best result..

hope it help

MTH

• MasterBlaster, xplus and us fantasy like this

#28 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:51 AM

Well since this period ratio of all indicators use quarter theory calculation, then this template is not TF dependent , so you could use it with same setting in all TF.. just test by yourself.. the basic visual analysis will be the same in all TF.. and using multi TF charts analysis will give you the best result..

hope it help

MTH

Thanks for the response, highly appreciated. I have reply the PM, pls check. Thanks.

#29 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:07 AM

Hello sir, please Macd and band didntt show on my template and i try to apply it manually, still not showing. Pls help. Thanks so much sir.

https://i.gyazo.com/...4c45bee88e3.png

4a90852ab6d16d746e6484c45bee88e3.png

#30 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hello sir, please Macd and band didntt show on my template and i try to apply it manually, still not showing. Pls help. Thanks so much sir.

https://i.gyazo.com/...4c45bee88e3.png

4a90852ab6d16d746e6484c45bee88e3.png

Everything fine on my side,  do you check is there any errors msg on journal/expert tab ?

btw try to download this MACD again from here , maybe the file is corrupt inside the zip

Attached File  MACD Colored ZeroLag.ex5   13.98KB   61 downloads

hope it help

MTH

• xplus likes this

#31 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

enjoy..
MTH

screenshot_77.png

Hi MTH,

I have been following you since PT Forum, and I read many of your very interesting postings. There's a lot of treasure in your postings - maybe after the secon, third or 10th time I read it, but it's always worth to discover in your contributions.

In your Setup above, you mention the Quantile Band as Range/Zone indicator. I'd like to ask you, what zones are you talking about, or what does it mean when Price is in one of that zones? And, how is this Band's purpose different from Bollinger Bands?

Thank you very much and Kind Regards,
Maxxlfx

#32 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

Hi MTH,

I have been following you since PT Forum, and I read many of your very interesting postings. There's a lot of treasure in your postings - maybe after the secon, third or 10th time I read it, but it's always worth to discover in your contributions.

In your Setup above, you mention the Quantile Band as Range/Zone indicator. I'd like to ask you, what zones are you talking about, or what does it mean when Price is in one of that zones? And, how is this Band's purpose different from Bollinger Bands?

Thank you very much and Kind Regards,
Maxxlfx

Hi Brother, sorry for late reply.. long week end here...

and also nice to see you here in BOE.. thank you..

Quantile Band, is more or less like mixing between Bollinger Band and Donchian Channel , basically this is visual high/low indicator, so you could use it as trend indicator (by looking at the middle line), or as S/R indicator (by looking at the flat upper/lower band lines), or momentum breakout indicator (by looking at the squeeze and expand process of the bands), or zone/range indicator (by looking at the interaction between candlesticks behavior/PA and the filled band colors).

In relation with Bollinger Band, this tool could be compliment / confluence each other as long as you could set the parameters correctly and logically make sense depend on what you know and what you need..

remember that any tools is just 'exactly same' tools..  we could learn to ride a motorbike maybe for 1 or 2 weeks, but need years, thousand hours of practices with  constant focus and huge gut to be Valentino Rossi.

This Quantile Band (just like many of my already 'shared' tools) could be 'holy grail' or 'total disaster' depend on you point of view,  if you understand the 'keys' then is not that difficult to understand the market.

Here is example on how to look at some of the Quantile Band 'keys'.. ;)

Quantile_Bands_keys_example.png

Hope it help and happy trading

MTH

• xplus, rider2025, makmak and 1 other like this

#33 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:16 AM

Hi MTH,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Your summary of the visual High/Low indicator type does in fact help to see things more general!

Regarding your picture you showed how to look at Quantile Bands, I couldn't understand the reason why the Buyer/Seller Zone from the Institutional POV is the other way around as the ones from the Retail POV. Or did I misunderstand it? Is it that Retail Traders usually concentrate on smaller subcycles/trades or is it because of different trading approaches of R. and I. ?

I hope you don't mind if I ask another question. I see how the dynamic S/D Levels, (3) in your picture, (dynamically) appear (similar to BB/ZigZag highs/lows, etc.). But when do those S/D Levels disappear again? My understanding is, that those S/D levels are "valid" until they are hit by the price (or price closes beound a level). But what if the price doesn't reach such an S/D Level for a long time (or close beound the Level)), does the S/D level "expire" through any other event or time (e. g. number of bars related to TF/indicator parameters)?

Thank you very much in advance,Maxxlfx

#34 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

Hi MTH,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Your summary of the visual High/Low indicator type does in fact help to see things more general!

Regarding your picture you showed how to look at Quantile Bands, I couldn't understand the reason why the Buyer/Seller Zone from the Institutional POV is the other way around as the ones from the Retail POV. Or did I misunderstand it? Is it that Retail Traders usually concentrate on smaller subcycles/trades or is it because of different trading approaches of R. and I. ?

Retail traders usually open small lot size, but there's so many retail traders in the world and keep growing up,  the most common trading process, your order send to brokerages then brokerages send to liquidity provider poll then enter the inter bank market.

Logically when you 'win'  you take some one else money, and when you 'loss' some one out there received your money.  This 'some one out there' could be retail traders or institutional traders (speculators, hedge funds, quant/HFT algos, banks, central banks, etc).

Institutional traders, usually has well prepared trading plan for long term with strong arsenal, so we could easily guessing who is the 'victim' most of the time.   From visual psychological reaction, for example, when price 'hit/break' previous high,   retail traders mostly think that this is time to go short/sell, because this is the top, while institutional traders think that this is time to go long/buy due to representation of the market strength (the breakout). That why, usually they are in opposite side most of the time, and of course we know who will win.

I hope you don't mind if I ask another question. I see how the dynamic S/D Levels, (3) in your picture, (dynamically) appear (similar to BB/ZigZag highs/lows, etc.). But when do those S/D Levels disappear again? My understanding is, that those S/D levels are "valid" until they are hit by the price (or price closes beound a level). But what if the price doesn't reach such an S/D Level for a long time (or close beound the Level)), does the S/D level "expire" through any other event or time (e. g. number of bars related to TF/indicator parameters)?

Please look at in history, how price action / reaction in relation with this Quantile Bands  upper/lower flat lines, and also the 'divergences'  moment between this flat lines and price candlestick momentum..  later I will give you example pictures.. but to understand more on that you should have base knowledge on cycles  first.. so, please  look at this QB upper/lower lines behavior for a while..

Thank you very much in advance,Maxxlfx

Hope it help

MTH

• makmak and maxxlfx like this

#35 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Hi MTH,

Thank you for your answer and all the explanations.

I started looking into the QB lines/related PA and one of the first oberservations I made was that when you consider a band direction's change as a begin of a new cycle (an upper band from down to up or a lower band from up to down), flat lines of the previous cycle seem to be "valid" S/D Levels (flat lines of older cycles than the previous one are not valid anymore): If the price breaks out by close beound one of those valid levels, the next valid level is the next target.

But it's just a first impression. I'll keep looking for further correlations and/or confirmation of the above described.

Thanks,
Max

#36 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hi  Brother. Please if you can convert the below indicator from MT4 to MT5?

Thanks

Best regards

Joakim

Attached Files

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#37 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

Hi  Brother. Please if you can convert the below indicator from MT4 to MT5?

Thanks

Best regards

Joakim

Hi Brother, sorry for late reply..

Please forgive me, there's still too many coding migration projects ..  and I'm not that good with CCFp (Currencies Strength Meter type indicators) due to my very limited MQL5 knowledge.  Hopefully Mladen or MrTools could help you.. (and please share 'her' here when ready if you don't mind).. Thank You...

MTH

#38 tradermax

tradermax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationunited kingdom

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

hey man,about trading breakouts from S/R, what are the things to look out for to determine whether the price will continue rising or will reverse after the breakout ?

thanks

#39 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

hey man,about trading breakouts from S/R, what are the things to look out for to determine whether the price will continue rising or will reverse after the breakout ?

thanks

Hi Brother sorry for late reply, there's no exact way to determine whether price will continue or reverse.. ,  this is only about higher probabilities.. for example when current trend is up trend  then breakout previous high give us bigger probability that price will continue higher  while breakout previous low mostly will give us bigger probability to bounce/rejection/ false breakout..

hope it help and best regards

MTH

• petya7_1 likes this

#40 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:05 AM

Hi Brother, sorry for late reply..

Please forgive me, there's still too many coding migration projects ..  and I'm not that good with CCFp (Currencies Strength Meter type indicators) due to my very limited MQL5 knowledge.  Hopefully Mladen or MrTools could help you.. (and please share 'her' here when ready if you don't mind).. Thank You...

MTH

I understand brother. It's Ok. Already asked Mladen on FF. If he can(oops, of course he can, correct: "If he has free time"  :D ) he does.

And of course I'll share it here.

Best regards

Joakim

• petya7_1 and MTH2014 like this

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT5, Indicator, Spot, Forex, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.