Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:22 AM) okey
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:21 AM) i know dh high made today LOL
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) we will know soon what ny session has in mind.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) so their is resistance there, because yesterday and today did not manage to break
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) then dh very near
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) i think price stayed a bit below yesterday, so pdh and wh should be together
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) daily high low is just the high low of today, based on your broker open
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) lol. daily high is always made today.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) not good opportunity?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) weekly high was made today okey, but DH ?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) and what about daily high?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) i will start to watch and learn these points
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) thank you!
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) so you have to check
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) if the weekly high was made yesterday, yes then it is a level
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) well, in case this high was made today
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) they do not represent a level as the previous (P) levels do. Price did not turn there before.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) well, they have no meaning except to inform you that a new high was made
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:00 AM) https://i.imgur.com/PA1NITj.png
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 05:56 AM) i will try to short the euro at WH/DH, what do you think? a rarely use this WH/DH/DO but i try it

Photo

MTH2014 - MT5 Platform Indicators learning and discussion

MTH2014 MT5 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

POPULAR

Disclaimer and Warning.

==================================================================================

1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

3. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file

4. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

5. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,

and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

===================================================================================

Hi All, first I don't know where to put this thread correctly, since if I put under MT5 Indicators sub forum, then this will under Binary Option category, while mostly I will discuss this MT5 platform and Indicators from spot forex point of view.. so I prefer to put this thread under Spot Forex Strategies, because maybe in the future we could reveal 'good strategies' with our indicators discussion here.. who knows..lol.

But, of course I will follow whatever Admin and Moderators suggestion to the right place.. Thank You..

So, switching to MT5 platform from beloved MT4 is really hurt but I'm an old dog, and old dog don't cry...lol

meme_dog_wisdom.jpg

So let's start having fun...

MTH

• Tripack, traderpusa, devhie and 8 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#2 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

THE Meta Trader 5  TRADING PLATFORM

At this moment, there still not many retail brokerages that use this MT5 trading platform but soon after their 'hedge capabilities' addition I believe there will be many of them use this years 'ignoring' platform.

maybe little bit 'strange'  that my preference of this MT5 platform selection so far goes to binary.com  ( I'm not their affiliate whatsoever..lol).

This is only because , this 'bins' broker has their own volatility index instruments that work otc at weekend with MT5 platform, so you could test or practice in 'real mode'  at the week end with your MT5 demo account from them, or if you like to having fun with 'real stuff' you could open 'MT5 indices real account' with them (with money you can afford to loose , of course).. 

So, mostly when I learn coding in mql5 (usually at the week end) then i could 'see'  the result immediately in 'real mode' with their volatility index chart, also sometime I do real trade with small amount..lol 

screenshot_35.png

If you don't have account with binary.com,  then go to their website, register to get your binary demo/virtual account,  then go to their platform selection, select try meta trader 5, (down load the MT5 platform from download button), open demo account with them.. and having fun on the week end..

MTH

• Tripack, Singh, kalc and 5 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#3 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

123 Psar uncle, it is my main indicator on my platform if it is possible to MT5 good. thx

• MTH2014 likes this

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#4 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

123 Psar uncle, it is my main indicator on my platform if it is possible to MT5 good. thx

Will try to convert to Mt5 later, if I have enough time...

MTH

• manfloy likes this

#5 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

Will try to convert to Mt5 later, if I have enough time...

MTH

ur old don't force yourself  :D , iv got a lot because of you, smile wherever is going on. thanks for your knowledge

#6 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:43 PM

POPULAR

Hi Brother,  here we go the early version of MT5 Psar 123 Indicator..

screenshot_40.png

Attached File  ! MTH2014 b1525+ Psar 123 Indicator.ex5   86.87KB   86 downloads

Enjoy and Happy Trading

MTH

• MasterBlaster, devhie, bargain8223 and 10 others like this

#7 sammary

sammary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Please, where can I learn more about 123psar indicator, to acquire more trading knowledge of the usage

#8 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

200_s.gif

• MTH2014 and wari like this

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

Hi All,  this 2 indicators,  ZigZag on Parabolic, and Heiken Ashi separate window is not mine, but this could help in relation on how to use my Psar 123 indicator..

So I add this 2 indicators with template for example on how to use them together..

screenshot_48.png

And... of course no rules... lol,   rules only make you 'limit' to your basic logical mind, while visual information from several point of views could trigger your imagination, and imagination is limitless..

Little bit different with MT4,  in MT5,  you should place the tpl file (template file) into ; Menu : File/Open Data Folder / MQL5 / Profiles / Templates folder

Enjoy..

MTH

Attached Files

• jimtang, happyjas, xplus and 5 others like this

#10 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:29 AM

Thank You for the 'like' Brother Happyjas...  

that make my quality rank become '911'... hehehe....

screenshot_49.png

• jimtang, happyjas, evandrosalvi and 2 others like this

#11 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:11 PM

Hi Brother. Pleeeeease convert Force MA Histo to MT5.
Thanks
Best regards

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#12 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hi Brother, don't know where to write, so write here. Brother can you give please some examples for hedge and conter-hedge. Can it be a "pill" for reducing drawndown or is it only a "illusion" of Holy Grail!?!? 😆 I know that a lot of traders with huge experience use it, so wanna ask some tips and tricks from you Master 😎 I think it will be interesting for many.

Thanks
Best regards
Joakim

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#13 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:58 PM

Hi Brother, don't know where to write, so write here. Brother can you give please some examples for hedge and conter-hedge. Can it be a "pill" for reducing drawndown or is it only a "illusion" of Holy Grail!?!? I know that a lot of traders with huge experience use it, so wanna ask some tips and tricks from you Master I think it will be interesting for many.

Thanks
Best regards
Joakim

Hi Brother sorry for late reply.. here is my basic noob understanding about what the meaning of 'counter hedge' process;

Counter_Hedge_Recovery_mode_example.png

and about 'hedge'  is the way we 'valving' our position(s) that already in profit , to 'lock' the profit when there's temporary opposite wave movement against our main position(s) direction, so this is about  'locking' and 'releasing' to keep the profit running as far as it could.

this is the 'alternative' option compare to 'trailing stop'.

Forgive me if my explanation is wrong..

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

• Singh, happyjas, rider2025 and 6 others like this

#14 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for the share grand Pa, i have been testing this with my parabolic sar method. Pls, check your PM sir. Thanks.

#15 HAVENDIM

HAVENDIM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

sir are you make renko builder for mt5?? :rolleyes:

#16 epson

epson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:05 AM

Hei 

MTH2014   

Do you hawe share gann fan sistem

#17 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

Hello sir, Papa MTH2014, please come on board let continue our BUILDING SETUP -  4B  (Best Bollinger Bands Brotherhood)   discussion here please. I will be glad if you can and I hope all your follower will be too, thanks. I pray God will keep on giving you strength to carry on. Remain blessed.

#18 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

Hello sir, Papa MTH2014, please come on board let continue our BUILDING SETUP -  4B  (Best Bollinger Bands Brotherhood)   discussion here please. I will be glad if you can and I hope all your follower will be too, thanks. I pray God will keep on giving you strength to carry on. Remain blessed.

Hi Brother, We have specific thread for this already.. and I already explaining anything about this 4B..

hope you understand

MTH

• xplus and us fantasy like this

#19 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:51 PM

Hi Brother, We have specific thread for this already.. and I already explaining anything about this 4B..

hope you understand

MTH

Yes sir, thanks so much for the response.

#20 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

THE Meta Trader 5  TRADING PLATFORM

At this moment, there still not many retail brokerages that use this MT5 trading platform but soon after their 'hedge capabilities' addition I believe there will be many of them use this years 'ignoring' platform.

maybe little bit 'strange'  that my preference of this MT5 platform selection so far goes to binary.com  ( I'm not their affiliate whatsoever..lol).

This is only because , this 'bins' broker has their own volatility index instruments that work otc at weekend with MT5 platform, so you could test or practice in 'real mode'  at the week end with your MT5 demo account from them, or if you like to having fun with 'real stuff' you could open 'MT5 indices real account' with them (with money you can afford to loose , of course).. 

So, mostly when I learn coding in mql5 (usually at the week end) then i could 'see'  the result immediately in 'real mode' with their volatility index chart, also sometime I do real trade with small amount..lol 

screenshot_35.png

If you don't have account with binary.com,  then go to their website, register to get your binary demo/virtual account,  then go to their platform selection, select try meta trader 5, (down load the MT5 platform from download button), open demo account with them.. and having fun on the week end..

MTH

Papa MTH2014, please share the set of mt5 indicator on this chart picture. Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT5, Indicator, Spot, Forex, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.