Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  sangoldline : (22 June 2018 - 07:29 AM) @bugmenot01 u have the indicator showing hhll in ur chart
@  bugmenot01 : (22 June 2018 - 07:28 AM) larry setup ? https://ibb.co/eVGdEo
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) usd seems weak today, cause euro also going up
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) https://gyazo.com/82...e5d11b3f5107b27
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:26 AM) plus strong breakout
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) we will see
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) i think market show uptrend
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) tp what do you think?
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) you could have gone short also
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:19 AM) waiting for deeper retrace https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:48 AM) thanks !
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:45 AM) nice
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) had a few in
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) closed at 60 pips
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) still?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) are you in short?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:12 AM) thank you! :) I had a good master :)
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:10 AM) congrats
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) was nice eu long
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) got my 12 pip

Photo

Binary Triumph - Alerter - Beta

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 saleesh

saleesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

Wer kann, der kann... :D  :D  :D  :o  :o  :o !

can have the latest version ?? .

#82 flashwebb

flashwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

Can you deleted this fucking user...We don't put up strategy that have time expiration limit

#83 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • LocationHey....letz code the impossible..and what do we do in the afternoon?

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Can you deleted this fucking user...We don't put up strategy that have time expiration limit

This was only the first test version which shouldn t be spread around the net from fucking users..... :D  :D  :D

I find some of my very first indicators on scam youtube videos....and believe me.....this will never be happen again.... :o  :o  :o

vCFPmVfN.png

#84 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

reteid is an experimented trader and good coder, she give soo much things to this forum, and she is right i see some scammers selling my indicators in youtube or other forums,

#85 FreddyFX

FreddyFX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPuerto Vallarta-Mexico

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Guys, I am in this trading business now over 10 years and it has NOT gotten any better in any forum.

Guess we need to learn how to live with this !!

I agree, it is a sad development, but trut me when I tell you that if somebody does not have what it takes to become a trader with results, I mean positive, they will NEVER EVER make it with whatever indicator you post and they copy and sell.

As for me, I appreciate the good work that a bunch of you do here !!

#86 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Keep up the good work Reteid.. :) ignore that negativity.. 

Coders became more hesitate to share freely their work because of this kind of behavior..

If the product is good, then next day it will became commercial product with fancy name and 19.99 $ discounted price / copy..lol

and if the product is bad, then everybody bullying and blaming you.. and demanding better free product from you and ready to use immediately... like they pay you $1000/hour professional work...

what can I say... just wonderful world.. right... :P

MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#87 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

if people dont want to share something, then whats the point posting about it here?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#88 jakariyan

jakariyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

if people dont want to share something, then whats the point posting about it here?

Oh I don't know...to show off? To make them seem important and relevant? To lure people to PM them? (like some posters here)

On the other hand though maybe just as proof that BO can be profitable? A profitable strategy does exist? As encouragement to people who's bout ready to give up? (like some posters here)

That's just some from the top of my head LOL

#89 fxmaiah

fxmaiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:54 AM

Hey guys, is anyone having success with this indicator? 

#90 naveen

naveen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:12 PM

Hi Mam, Can please give me your binary truimph indicator for try if possible or any paid version .......please give me 1-2 days trail

#91 naveen

naveen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

Hi Mam, Can please give me your binary truimph indicator for try if possible or any paid version .......please give me 1-2 days trail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.