Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

take advantage of FOREX FACTORY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

There are many great tools that people do not pay attention and are better than any indicator, take a look at the screen shot, the market is telling me GREEN after this morning news releases,, and the US pairs when UP, hope this help and open some traders eyes.

tZVLUVF.png

JzoHIZ2.png

• Mityu29 and BrianC like this

#2 mrmeck

mrmeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

can give another e.g like this and what rules to follow to predict the news . thanks

#3 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:42 PM

can give another e.g like this and what rules to follow to predict the news . thanks

I did not got any significant news today to trade, but I can tell you what I look for after this High impact news where I see more than one  announcement same currency, ending in same color,

-look for consolidation before the announcement (mark with blue lines), if green results I expect the currency ( usd) to go up,

-I do not enter immediately, I wait for price to go in my expected direction,

-Wait for correction, look for candle retracement formation in direction of new trend, then enter 15m exp.

-I only take first pullback set up and no more,

THIS IS NOT A STRATEGY, I just explain my way of taking advantage of FF info, this I trade with my other news strats.

Vwdoh9B.png

• ruhul and mrmeck like this

#4 mrmeck

mrmeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:45 AM

thats another way to play around with news sessions  :) ,  thanks hey will play around in the demo

• homero15 likes this

#5 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:54 AM

I found this doc on the internet. You might find it useful for trading news.

Attached Files

• homero15 and mrmeck like this

#6 mrmeck

mrmeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

I found this doc on the internet. You might find it useful for trading news.

so im guessing you have to listen to the news to know the direction of the trend in advance right?

#7 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

No, not at all.  I just traded the usd news on housing.

https://gyazo.com/70...0d0787628861bde

The idea is you open 2 pendings, 1 long above the price, 1 short below the price just before news.

Whatever price does hits a pending, then you hope it will continue that way for a while until take profit.

It is well documented over here :

http://www.forexfact...ead.php?t=88873

• hp699flva likes this

#8 forexboss

forexboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:36 PM

No, not at all.  I just traded the usd news on housing.

https://gyazo.com/70...0d0787628861bde

The idea is you open 2 pendings, 1 long above the price, 1 short below the price just before news.

Whatever price does hits a pending, then you hope it will continue that way for a while until take profit.

It is well documented over here :

http://www.forexfact...ead.php?t=88873

This is very dangerous because the price usually goes deep first to one side and then came back and went on the oposite side. In this way the price triggers your both trade and you certainly lose one of them. I've tried this many times and it happens in 90% of news. 

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

This is very dangerous because the price usually goes deep first to one side and then came back and went on the oposite side. In this way the price triggers your both trade and you certainly lose one of them. I've tried this many times and it happens in 90% of news. 

Yes, we call this 'twin blade' (long wick candle on both side), that usually happen after red news release with the purpose to swept out all unlucky 'follow the rules' pending orders.. lol

So, if you want to be spot fx news trapper specialized , first you should learn carefully your scheduled news characteristic, their average volatility range, their usual behavior in relation with current trend, etc.. (mostly scheduled news will not change the current trend, they act just like week end gap)..

and never use only pending stop as your trap set up,  always use pending limit too..   because this is the real meaning of 'movement trap'..   and also make sure you trade with real good honest brokerages that not creating trouble during high impact news moment.. like freezing or delaying their server connection during news release..

here is the example on how to 'trap' that news swept out candle;

screenshot_47.png

Hope it help and happy trapping..

MTH

• Singh and happyjas like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#10 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:11 PM

There are many great tools that people do not pay attention and are better than any indicator, take a look at the screen shot, the market is telling me GREEN after this morning news releases,, and the US pairs when UP, hope this help and open some traders eyes.

tZVLUVF.png

JzoHIZ2.png

what was this about? the images are gone. . . it sounds so interesting, especially now that I dig into your INSANE NEWS TRADING

bless up my dude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.