Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  pauloh : (23 September 2017 - 03:53 AM) any kenyan?
@  nitrousr8 : (22 September 2017 - 11:43 AM) LADD, why is that? If I may ask
@  arek321 : (22 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) how to set up alert when price slice BB on tradingview platform ?
@  LADD : (22 September 2017 - 09:01 AM) Trade pairs when not their session is bad idea, like AUDJPY on Europe/US session
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:37 AM) still ended ITM http://my.jetscreens...0922-xbsy-105kb
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:36 AM) didnt even check the news
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:35 AM) damn thats hardcore
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:13 AM) you too Manfloy
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) see ya cya TP have a nice weekend
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) ok have no time to waiting take profit
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/5b...159d6cbddc7cf5b
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:11 AM) just ended ATM lol after 10 min F**K.
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:09 AM) thanks TP ! hope my trip will be done well
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:08 AM) well, good luck with your visa !
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:07 AM) tomorrow morning have fly
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:06 AM) thought you were flying to HK ?
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) lol
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) can't hand off from that mt4
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:03 AM) well buddies are waiting in the pub
@  Tripack : (22 September 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi hawk

Photo

The Sexy Ryan Strat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi all!

So I have been trading this way a lot recently on 5 min. Chart with 5 min. expiry! Prob is the number of trade opportunity, I have 24 pairs open but few opportunity! Sooooooo! I decided today to switch it to 1 min TF and 5 min expiry! But considering I have a limited screentime per day, I need u guys to test, maybe the Expiry will change, we will see!

This being said, the strat is based on Pullback!

U need to add to your chart:
RSI Period 2 with line @ 70-50-30
ADX period 2 (We just need here the DI)
EMA 21

Call:
The RSI has to show a fluid up and down move from 70 to 30, no up and down break in the process! And all the candle include in that process has to be ABOVE the EMA 21!

When the candle finish below the 30, we wait for our confirmation candle to enter! What we are expecting from this candle is that this one bring an ADX cross AND to finish between 50 and 70 on our sexy RSI!

When all conditions met, lets do a Sexy Call 5 mins!

Opposite for Put!

Here are some Print Screen to understand!

Again! Test Test Test! And share results PLZ

Attached Files

I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#2 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

why dont you also add the resistance/support lines to your chart? Those fractals are not easy to recognise. That will help you filtering some bad trades I am sure.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#3 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:27 PM

Actually the RSI act as the RS

#4 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

draw some rs on charts also, you can visualise better, and you can avoid trades in the direction off rs lines

#5 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:49 PM

Watch the fractal! It does the same job as line

#6 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

yes but drawing lines are easy for eyes too see.

download this and/or the other barry one

http://www.binaryopt...ance-indicator/

#7 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

OR, u add it on ur chart if u prefer too! A template CAN be modified if the user prefer too!
  • telebox likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.