Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

Rocking Strategy Ver 02

super trend waddah explosion

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:27 AM

Nice strategy
  • Rockweli likes this

#182 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

Hi Rockweli,

Thanks for dropping this wonderful system. I want to ask how you deal with disappearing nature of the white arrow after giving a signal alongside the other two arrows?

I have entered some trades that results to losses and the white arrow disappears

#183 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

Hi Rockweli,

Thanks for dropping this wonderful system. I want to ask how you deal with disappearing nature of the white arrow after giving a signal alongside the other two arrows?

I have entered some trades that results to losses and the white arrow disappears

For instance:

https://postimg.org/image/azahtljhd/

https://postimg.org/image/co0fer44l/

https://postimg.org/image/7zoffbtr3/

• Rockweli likes this

#184 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

Hi mackey, there is one issue at reversal time. i name it as a Reversal trick. so like this otm time still super trend color not changed use only 1 step martingale. Read more at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-3#entry118967

After understand system hows running you dont need lwma arrow (white) anymore .

Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#185 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:18 AM

Hi mackey, there is one issue at reversal time. i name it as a Reversal trick. so like this otm time still super trend color not changed use only 1 step martingale. Read more at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-3#entry118967

After understand system hows running you dont need lwma arrow (white) anymore .

Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks Rockweli,

I will look into it.

Can you kindly upload the settings of 3c_turbo_JRSX_wAppliedprice. It   is not showing up like yours.

#186 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:45 AM

Thanks Rockweli,

I will look into it.

Can you kindly upload the settings of 3c_turbo_JRSX_wAppliedprice. It   is not showing up like yours.

I think you have missed  Buy sell volume Indicator at your chart that sub window. 

• Rockweli likes this

#187 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:32 AM

I think you have missed  Buy sell volume Indicator at your chart that sub window. 

Thanks Edward,

That's what I was looking for.

#188 gustavoof

gustavoof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:11 PM

I worked so much to make system for find right reversal point.But that every system find real reversal and then caught to fake reversal or missing another reversal.then if try to find missing one or missing the fake one then missing the find one. lol :D .Finally i realized we cant make single system for find all reversal points.and then we remain one solution,that is make system for find a some of reversals and filtering for missing the fake reversals.

Now i going to give you that system for free.And im sure no one will never give you This kind of system for any price.But i spend lot of hours for discover it.So prove it your self and please dont ask anything without reading all thread.So if you can wait patiently for this below conditions met you can get perfect wins.

Buy-
# All lines and histos turn green same time in first of bull candle.
# Waddah explosion green candle crossed same time.(Some times not crossing but red pull backing or green rising,do this after some practice)

sell-
# All lines and histos turn red same time in first of bear candle.
# Waddah explosion red candle crossed same time.(Some times not crossing but green pull backing or red rising,do this after some practice)

This is some entries, do this after some practice

Dont trade after big candles.And this signals not coming always.You have to wait patiently.Time depend on market conditions.But it give you enough signals per day for single currency pair.You can call it grail or monster but it just one signal of my researches.i just started.And dont give up hopes for game.(but dont do this like a gambling,Trade after understanding and dont get all more harder just take all very simple & relax then your head will be more clear)
Also you can back test this,because all indicators non repainting.
This is the spirit of my strategy.

If some coder can make arrow for this condition it will be great help for every one and arrow will be one of best.Only want to coded supertrend multiplier 0.3 & 1.0/ waddah explosion only.
And of cause you can use other signals with win/loss mix results(after understand indicators behavior you can get win more than loss), this above system for who can wait and want few of sure signals.

Also i like to thanks those un help members, those members who insult my works and those members who gave me strength at least from single word for make this system. So lets make some money from this logically strategy without gambling.
And i think i can make sense again about binary those members who give up already.
And welcome all for Rocking,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aonde acho esses indicadores e tpl ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.