Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Binary Options brokers based in the UK

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

Most of us know there are some brokers on the market these days that claim to be based in the UK and are FCA-regulated.

What some people living in Britain may not know is that bins isn't covered by the FCA (although they are likely to in the future). In fact, the UK government presently considers bins as betting and, as such, regulation for that falls under the Gambling Commission.

Here's a link to the GC web page on the subject for anyone that cares.

Here's an interesting paragraph about bins regulation in the UK that I thought I should point out:

The Gambling Commission regulates operators offering binary options if they have remote gambling equipment located in Great Britain.

Licensed operators are required to make it clear, on their websites, that they are licensed by the Commission, whether or not they hold other licences issued by other regulators. You can check our licence register to be sure you are gambling with a licensed operator.

Unlike other forms of remote gambling, operators offering binary options with all of their remote gambling equipment located outside Great Britain do not have to be licensed by us. This means that, although consumers in Great Britain are able to use the services provided by these operators, we do not regulate them. Such operators may, however, be regulated and/or licensed in other jurisdictions.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is this: just because you live in the UK and you use an FCA-regulated bins broker, that doesn't mean your ass is covered if the broker is dodgy. At least, not until the laws here change...

As a side note, when bins finally gets covered by the FCA, it would be interesting to see if we Brits have to pay capital gains tax or income tax on bins like you do with forex trading... :(

• Tripack and rainman like this

#2 Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

Most of us know there are some brokers on the market these days that claim to be based in the UK and are FCA-regulated.

What some people living in Britain may not know is that bins isn't covered by the FCA (although they are likely to in the future). In fact, the UK government presently considers bins as betting and, as such, regulation for that falls under the Gambling Commission.

Here's a link to the GC web page on the subject for anyone that cares.

Here's an interesting paragraph about bins regulation in the UK that I thought I should point out:

I guess the point I'm trying to make is this: just because you live in the UK and you use an FCA-regulated bins broker, that doesn't mean your ass is covered if the broker is dodgy. At least, not until the laws here change...

As a side note, when bins finally gets covered by the FCA, it would be interesting to see if we Brits have to pay capital gains tax or income tax on bins like you do with forex trading... :(

Weather binary options is regulated by the FCA in the future or not it will still be tax free in the UK, because it will still be seen as gambling and also regulated by the gambling commission. It can never be taxed because you do not own the asset you are trading.

As for trading spot forex within the Uk, If you trade it on a spread betting account which is what I do, you will also pay ZERO taxes on your profits no matter how much you make.

"You can be as wealthy and successful as you truly want. If you want it as bad as you want to breathe, it will happen. Period."

#3 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

@Ghost

I'm based in UK as well and looking for ways to trade without paying taxes.

Which broker are you using for BO/FX?

Thanks

#4 Ghost

Ghost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:35 PM

@Ghost

Thanks

I use CMC Markets for my binary. There version of your typical binary options is called "countdowns". Although they are primarily a spreadbetting and cfd forex broker I mainly only use there "countdown" binary options and trade spot forex at another broker. I like to keep the two separate.

For spot forex i trade that on a spreadbetting account on IG.com which is the biggest forex company based in the UK.

Both CMC Markets and IG.com are regulated by the FCA and Gambling commission and are based and operate out of the United Kingdom which is fantastic for me. Plus CMC Markets offer same day payouts. 

• merka likes this

"You can be as wealthy and successful as you truly want. If you want it as bad as you want to breathe, it will happen. Period."

#5 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:32 AM

+1 for IG, I use them too for spot FX.

#6 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Agree IG is a very good broker but when I opened a live account they dismissed BO "sprint market" the only one I was interested to keeping funcy stuff like ladder, one touch etc..

#7 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

@Ghost

Thanks

etxcapital.com is UK based and offers both BO and FX

• merka likes this

#8 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Agree IG is a very good broker but when I opened a live account they dismissed BO "sprint market" the only one I was interested to keeping funcy stuff like ladder, one touch etc..

I think I read something about how that's only available on their "classic" platform for now, as that was something I was interested in too.

#9 denglio0

denglio0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:20 AM

etxcapital.com is UK based and offers both BO and FX

If your country's brokers
Do not pay profits
Can you pass the legal process?

#10 denglio0

denglio0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:24 AM

我使用CMC Markets作为我的二进制文件。您的典型二进制选项版本称为“倒计时”。虽然它们主要是一个spreadbetting和cfd外汇经纪人,但我主要只是在另一个经纪人那里使用“倒计时”二进制期权和交易现货外汇。我喜欢把这两个分开。

对于现货外汇,我在IG.com上的一个传播账户交易,该网站是英国最大的外汇公司。

CMC Markets和IG.com均由FCA和赌博委员会进行管理,基于和运营在英国,这对我来说非常棒。加上CMC Markets提供同一天的支付。 

我帮了一个英国朋友的交易
赢得利润
他们总是找到很多借口

#11 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:04 AM

If your country's brokers
Do not pay profits
Can you pass the legal process?

You can use the local legal system for a dispute with a broker, in the country their business is located in. You have to have a real case though. If you are breaching their terms of service, then you have no legal basis for legal action. Since you replied to my etx comment, if you have a problem with them, then check how you file a complaint with them first. If that does not help then contact the UK gambling association, see post #1. Here too, you have to abide by the broker's terms of service.

http://www.etxcapita...-and-conditions

http://www.etxcapita.../acceptable-use

http://www.etxcapita...egal/complaints

You have to click on the pdf links in each url. You can copy text out of a pdf file and put it into goolge translate. In small segments.

You seem to have a lot of trouble with a lot of brokers. Perhaps you need to review how you trade in order to stay on good terms with the brokers. If they all find fault with you, the common denominator is you and how you trade. You can not force a broker to do things how you like things to be. Stick to their rules. Which means you have to know their rules. Know what you can and cannot do. When you write above that you helped a friend win profits, and you trade for them in their account for example, then you break the rules and they can close your account. Very simple. And not the broker's fault. See links above. Good luck.

! This is not legal advice in any form. !

#12 AdamBaker

AdamBaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

That's great. If anyone looking for binary option trading in South Africa. You can learn this tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.