Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Dewyer : (27 March 2017 - 11:40 AM) How can you not like non-organic life ? :huh: :huh: :huh:
@  Dewyer : (27 March 2017 - 11:39 AM) I am not busy, just a robot but thats fine :D
@  dth : (27 March 2017 - 10:34 AM) -_-
@  neddihrehat : (27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM) :P Including me
@  neddihrehat : (27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM) Most are busy with their life, they became robots, no more hanging out or slacking off to chats :D
@  neddihrehat : (27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM) Hi dth
@  neddihrehat : (27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM) Nah
@  dth : (27 March 2017 - 09:21 AM) Does nobody hang out in chat no more?
@  dth : (27 March 2017 - 08:26 AM) it doesn't mean you suck
@  dth : (27 March 2017 - 08:26 AM) why does 1-2 say you suck?
@  Ewa : (27 March 2017 - 07:51 AM) 1-2 today. who wants to have a competition on who sucks the most? Grand prize: Minus whatever you lose.
@  kubn2 : (27 March 2017 - 07:21 AM) if gdp from usa will be lower than 2% I bet EU will break 1.1000
@  Abbetto : (27 March 2017 - 06:51 AM) if i take 3 trades all 3 ITM i stop
@  Abbetto : (27 March 2017 - 06:50 AM) Zeus me too
@  ahmetesk : (27 March 2017 - 02:21 AM) :ph34r:
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:50 PM) I take 3 trades max a day nowadays.
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM) What are you talking about? My rules set 2 otms and I stop.
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:34 PM) you're letting your results dictate your performance
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:32 PM) Your position sizing is wrong
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:56 PM) That's 2 otms, i'm out.

Photo

"Is there no one else?" Hubba Hubba asked".

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#141 samabiong

samabiong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:01 AM

Question for the old timers of BOE.

Hypothetically speaking, if one was as proficient as HH but with top money management and excellent negotiation skills, wouldn't the better option be to join forces with your broker?

They provide the funding, you provide the manpower and I'm sure, you could negotiate a deal where everyone wins.

There's an old saying that goes: "...keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer"

• wintz likes this

"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal"  - source unknown

#142 notGambler

notGambler

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

Question is not if he can do it, I have no doubt about his ability, the question is for how long will he be able to withdraw from a single broker before he gets shown the door. Hopefully he'll stay there for a long time and this will mean we can all go running to that broker and have a piece of the pie too, if we're good enough...

That is true, but if he make a withdraw every 10 or 20K i think IT is not a huge amount .I am sure stockpair earn minimum 200-500K a day. You remember when iq option gives money to the trades at christmass, these are small change for the brokers because 98% are consistent looser. What do you think?

#143 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

Question for the old timers of BOE.

Hypothetically speaking, if one was as proficient as HH but with top money management and excellent negotiation skills, wouldn't the better option be to join forces with your broker?

They provide the funding, you provide the manpower and I'm sure, you could negotiate a deal where everyone wins.

There's an old saying that goes: "...keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer"

If any trader is that good with wonderful returns Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, sovereign funds... will come knocking at your door begging you to take them on board where you dictate your terms lol. Thats with futures and options, definitely not bins though.

#144 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:24 AM

If any trader is that good with wonderful returns Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, sovereign funds... will come knocking at your door begging you to take them on board where you dictate your terms lol. Thats with futures and options, definitely not bins though.

They do have scouters out there looking, one of my friends is a huge scouter for FX & Futures markets.  The only problem is most only offer up to a 30% split for the trader.  So there is not much incentive for traders who are already crushing it if they already take home 100%.

• PaititiGold likes this

#145 Tradista

Tradista

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

.I am sure stockpair earn minimum 200-500K a day. You remember when iq option gives money to the trades at christmass, these are small change for the brokers because 98% are consistent looser. What do you think?

I don't know how much these brokers might be making a day, but speculating a little bit, I'd say there isn't such a thing as a consistent loser, people will lose their account a few times and then reassess, it's not like someone is going to be losing for many weeks or months and keep at it; which means that they must feed on new accounts regularly i.e. fresh money entering; that means that for a minimum first deposit of $250 they'll need 100 new accounts being depleted just to pay Hubba his 25K, that might or not be a lot of accounts, I don't know... but I'd love to know actually...

#146 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

I don't know how much these brokers might be making a day, but speculating a little bit, I'd say there isn't such a thing as a consistent loser, people will lose their account a few times and then reassess, it's not like someone is going to be losing for many weeks or months and keep at it; which means that they must feed on new accounts regularly i.e. fresh money entering; that means that for a minimum first deposit of $250 they'll need 100 new accounts being depleted just to pay Hubba his 25K, that might or not be a lot of accounts, I don't know... but I'd love to know actually...

Easy to know! Go on a broker page, go at the very bottom,u should se "Affiliate", click there and u will usually see how much they pay!
I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#147 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

I have doubt that your broker will let you continue winning like this.

Have you tried withdrawing the money ? Any problem ?

#148 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:45 PM

How would you relate this video with binary options trading  Explain

• nerka, shaileshm and ZeusDCS like this

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#149 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

POPULAR

A moment of silence for this thread to become usual blame game negative controversial debates.

Guys we do have a thread where you can post your anger or any statement all you have to do is quote this thread and then talk about it there instead of making this thread a long one for no post relative to the thread title.

Please don't reply to my comment and maybe don't write anything here which isn't related to thread title. One should not post anything here except screenshot of their withdrawals it's that simple guys.

Not telling anyone what to do but just trying to tell how a forum should work.

Regards

Singh

Ps , Also if lets say hubba was to scam anyone ,wouldnt it be the fault of someone who gives him money in first place. So BOE residents its your own duty to not to get scam while freedom of posting a thread is there as far as no commercial use. Hubba isnt the first one to make this kinda money , neither cherry coke was> go on youtube you will find 100's of people making that much money and posting live videos , would you give them your money? NO , so same thing here is not different. Peace

• holyfire, neddihrehat, andynm and 8 others like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#150 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

Guys we do have a thread where you can post your anger or any statement all you have to do is quote this thread and then talk about it there instead of making this thread a long one for no post relative to the thread title.

There is the thread which can be used .

http://www.binaryopt...-other-threads/

Know Thy Setup. Know Thy Self.

#151 Tradista

Tradista

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

I don't see any blame talk in these posts, just some discussion about the difficulty of high stakes withdrawals and why making them public might actually help in getting the money to the bank.

#152 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:37 PM

Im just looking forward to hubba's next post with results to be honest , if there was anything underhand going on admins could see any msg's being sent behind ths scenes so lets just wait for the next installment

i do agree that posting withdrawals online is a great way to put pressure on the broker

• hp699flva likes this

#153 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:43 PM

POPULAR

We will never know that but we will take that in good faith and expect members to act in good faith as well.

Personally I look forward for hh to verify his account as this will lift the status of BOE.

If that plan includes teaching others do what you are capable of doing everyone will hail you. As of now there's a gap despite your efforts on your 2 threads, and reading your recent response post#113, this gap will remain status quo on BOE.

let me clear the air here. 

#1. Lifting the status of BOE

The verification of my trading account or the massive returns of my profit will not lift the status of BOE. 

In fact it is such shallow and demeaning expectations that will ruin BOE, pal. 

BOE is more than that. Personally, the reason BOE has been around for so long and is gaining popularity has nothing to do with hobbyist like me showing off profits.

BOE is as successful as it is today because of all the non-commercially linked learning and sharing opportunities it has been providing.

BOE is as successful as it is today because of a one-stop shop portal to make redress if u are being played by the unscrupulous brokers. 

BOE is as successful as it is today because of the level of enthusiastic hobbyist guiding the newbies.

BOE is probably the most transparent public trading forum there is.

If u think that the status of BOE will be elevated to a higher level because i can proof my profits are real, u are discrediting all the hard and genuine work of a lot of selfless hobbyist here.

#2. Teaching others

Teach? Can u show me how it is done? Wait, have u even 'teach' here at BOE? No, let's try something easier. Have u share a trading strategy or sorts?

No need for replies. Its rhetorical. 

#3. Everyone will hail me

Really? Wow, that must be a turn-on........for u?

If u think that me and the many hobbyist here, yearn for being 'Hailed' and that is the reason why we are sharing and starting threads.

Again u are discrediting us. And in doing so, u are reducing the entire BOE community to a pit of shallow narcissists.

#4. Gap

A trader for more than 20 years or so is just that.

It doesnt mean he/she is successful. He/she can be a mediocre or probably at best, does not suck so much in trading but doing it for 20 years. 

I have seen a statement made by a 'supposedly' trader of more than 20 years a while ago in a very popular dud thread. Yup, popular yet dud.

The comment goes like this, "if we could make an indicator that can detect waterfall". 

That phrase wasnt taken out of context but it caught my eye. And i scroll through the BOE thread and trying to get my head around this comment coming from a 20 year experience trader.

Finally i realised one thing. It doesnt mean shit if u have been trading for 20 years. It doesnt mean shit if u are trading professionally. 

All these does not automatically make u a trading guru. 

So when u say there is a gap despite my efforts. let me say this. 

Show me a thread that has an instructional material that clearly, specifically and pinpoint focally tells a trader to place his/her trade. 

And from the moment of reading that thread to the moment the expiry result comes out, there is NO gap.

Show me that. 

To all.

This is not me getting angry or it is a hate crime being executed here.

BOE is a very good and genuine trading,learning and sharing platform.

We will have scammers and fraud coming in here, trying to rip newbies off.

As a community, we have to safeguard everyone. 

So if u have been approached by me, trying to sell u something or asking for money. Well, u know who u should go to.

But there is another form of threat here. Subtle on surface but deadly underneath. 

The threat is learning from someone who perceives to be a pro or veteran trader.

There are few good such traders here, no doubt. But there are also those who are pro or veteran who could be struggling for years.

Filled with outdated approach and too stubborn to learn new things. 

These are the toxic waste and filth u should avoid. 

How do u detect one? Look out for those who constantly not willing to share in depth trading methodologies.

Look out for those who goes around telling u what u missed and what can be done better but he/she not willing to start a thread about it.

In another words, look out for those who 'talk' more than they 'walk' the 'talk'.

i am sure all of u should have seen at least one by now.  

• holyfire, sanathliyanage, varvas and 16 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#154 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

Come on guys, I'm sure we can all do without the name calling and swearing...... there's learning to be done, teaching to be done, demo trades to be done and newbies to be given a guiding hand.

The man said many times, NO VIDEOS, NO STREAMING....have we not read his previous posts?

We can't force HH to do what he doesn't want to do BUT we can do something about it. We can move on with our lives, we have better things to do, life is too short, let us focus on our learning and teachings, help other traders and maybe if we gain enough wits and experience with our trading we might become like HH or even exceed his prowess in the process. Who knows, we might be lucky enough and become better citizens.

OK, who of the old timers of BOE are pulling in the $$$dollars consistently. Please be honest, don't be shy. Own up. Tell the BOE community the truth.

At least HH was man enough to teach us the HH Style without asking for a single penny in return. I know of some who are consistently making profits (myself excluded) using the HH Style. Give the man space, give him credit - he's helped a lot of newbies including me. Personally I don't like the man, swears a lot but his teaching is pretty good for a BO trader. He could've been a teacher in another life.

He'll probably leave BOE after this challenge and move on to better things and other challenges but I'm sure the HH Style thread will continue to thrive. We just need some of the 9 traders who went on a boot camp training with him or the proficient HH Style traders to step forward and carry the flag.

what the ...? u dont like me?

mate, we need to talk !  :lol:  :D

• sanathliyanage, rosomak2134, Binops and 1 other like this

#155 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

Not intended to anyone in particular.

Most people here will not understand what I'll say but for those who have been around during the Cherrycoke period, you'll recall that one of the biggest issues for large size BO traders like her and now HH is that it becomes harder and harder to have withdraws processed as the dollar size grows. Cherrycoke manifested the same issues in the past, so what was her solution?  Well, she made clear to the broker that she had a public forum thread where she'd show all her withdraws being processed, so to hold the broker accountable and whenever she'd make a withdraw she will publicly show it off. This way, in case there were any problem with it, literally hundred or thousands of traders would see realtime that the broker is not able to process withdraws of such size anymore, so reading stuff like "XYZ broker can't process X amount withdraw anymore!" would mean very bad publicity and probably a huge drop in accounts being opened and some sort of run-off.

It's actually very clever and I personally have nothing against it. It makes things a little bit more transparent. I'd do the same if I was able to make such profits myself. But basically, there's no saints, we all have an interest of some sort. Call it "challenge" or call it "playing the game against the broker"...I call it like it is.

At each level there's a struggle to move to the next level. HH has done is homework and is far ahead. Time is money too, so he's paid his dues in that aspect and he won't feed you his on a silver platter. Anyone who wants to do the same, just stop waiting for the saint who will point you the right direction and just do the hard work yourself, even if it takes 2, 3, 5 or 10 years, it will be well worth it when you get to the next level.

Question is, are you willing to work THAT hard? 99% of us think they are, but they're NOT.

thanks for this insightful and objective post. 

bring us back to the reason this thread was started in the first place. 

• holyfire, sanathliyanage, rosomak2134 and 1 other like this

#156 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

#4. Gap

A trader for more than 20 years or so is just that.

It doesnt mean he/she is successful. He/she can be a mediocre or probably at best, does not suck so much in trading but doing it for 20 years. 

I have seen a statement made by a 'supposedly' trader of more than 20 years a while ago in a very popular dud thread. Yup, popular yet dud.

The comment goes like this, "if we could make an indicator that can detect waterfall". 

That phrase wasnt taken out of context but it caught my eye. And i scroll through the BOE thread and trying to get my head around this comment coming from a 20 year experience trader.

Finally i realised one thing. It doesnt mean shit if u have been trading for 20 years. It doesnt mean shit if u are trading professionally. 

All these does not automatically make u a trading guru. 

So when u say there is a gap despite my efforts. let me say this. 

Show me a thread that has an instructional material that clearly, specifically and pinpoint focally tells a trader to place his/her trade. 

And from the moment of reading that thread to the moment the expiry result comes out, there is NO gap.

Show me that. 

hmmm.....one good thing stood out of your post this time, there's lack of vulgarity and name calling that means it makes sense to reply.

I share most if not all of what you wrote. Surprise you ?

What I don't share is your interest in the welfare of other members whether they are bad traders, ordinary traders, good traders or excellent traders. Trading is a business of making money for ourselves, not a competition as to who is the better or worse trader.

Whether another fellow trader makes money or lose money does not change my bottom line. Tbh I couldn't care less.

But I do wish every trader the very best that they make money however small it may be. I love to see people make money.

So I distance myself far away from personal level matters, in the real world and especially on the internet.

Enough of this useless blabber about personal stuff !

I want to address this gap that I talk about.

You seem to disagree that it exist and it's significant despite your huge 2 threads, there're repeated request on your threads by many members that you make a video to help them learn your method. You can't deny that.

You made this post#113 that seems to indicate you are fully aware about it. Ofc you are no fool.

But it's contradictory, imho.

i dont have to shut everybody up for good. i just want to rub it in their face how good i am. this is what this thread is about.

and u want to stream my trades so that the very haters that hate me can benefit from it ? really ?

If you meant that there are certain people who somehow irked you that you hate them so much that led you chose not to let them benefit from your sharing the missing part I can understand your feelings.

But it also mean that the rest of the members will not get to that missing part too.

Hundreds of pages with thousands of post with pics and commentaries after 2+years yet there's this gap.

Members who are not on your hate list should not miss out on this missing part.

@David, is there a way where hubba is able to exclude some members whom he selects that will disable those members from viewing his video post ?

I truly hope @David and the admin team can come up with something to help you and your skype team of 9 share completely in the open with the members here on this forum with this exclusion clause.

swede wrote this post, and I think it's relevant.

http://www.binaryopt...weekly/?p=44142

If I am wrong about what I read to conclude that there's a gap which explains for your outright rejection for a video or webinar, then I apologise to you.

Lastly, those traders who have graduated from bins to trade some other instruments will not return to bins, if you are one of them you should know why.

Nothing more to say. Period.

#157 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

So overall this thread will go like this: Hubba post 1 withrawal demand! There will be 457264 post asking for proof/saying its crap/hubba complaining/people re-answering hubba’s answer/hubba recomplaining about comments etc! After there will be another post of withrawal and the same process! So, overall, 1 post related to main subject and 385746 for others purposes!

So, even if at the very beginning this topix had, I suppose, good intentions, this will clearly finish as an anarchy and I think will harm more than anything else! And i just want to remind u that this is the very beginning of this topic, we got to chill with it until June!

So my point here is: Does it really worth all the harm for a couple of PrintScreen of Withrawal?! Honestly, a lovely Blog Post would be enough for that purpose! And if there is attacks or confrontation, at least it wouldnt pop up every time!
  • Buterrio likes this
I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#158 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationGreat Britian

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

For goodness sakes this is becoming a circus. I cant believe how anal everyones being about what section it should be in or whether hes boasting or not. Who cares about your little tantrums! Read another thread if you want! Have you guys been proving day in day out on the most successful strategy thread om BOE that you can trade profitability and withdraw large amounts? No, so noone cares about your opinion.

Seriously will everyone stop being so bloody menstrual and shut up with their pointless moaning. Grow some testicles and let the man get on with his thread for hell's sake...you may just learn something!
  • hubba hubba, kalc, hp699flva and 5 others like this

#159 Chosen3000

Chosen3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:33 AM

For goodness sakes this is becoming a circus. I cant believe how anal everyones being about what section it should be in or whether hes boasting or not. Who cares about your little tantrums! Read another thread if you want! Have you guys been proving day in day out on the most successful strategy thread om BOE that you can trade profitability and withdraw large amounts? No, so noone cares about your opinion.

Seriously will everyone stop being so bloody menstrual and shut up with their pointless moaning. Grow some testicles and let the man get on with his thread for hell's sake...you may just learn something!

I just hope Hubba don't get ran away! My whole mind frame changed after he started this thread...I am highly motivated to succeed now, no more $1 trade bets for me!

• hubba hubba, Mityu29, Binops and 3 others like this

#160 notGambler

notGambler

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:46 AM

HH this week you did not trade? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.