Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:25 PM) http://www.binaryopt...-for-all/page-3
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:25 PM) check my latest post on screenshots based on current indi and modified with the angle variable
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:24 PM) but no idea if it implemented the way I envisioned
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 03:24 PM) I am trying to incorporate angles into my indi. I found something on the net and used it
@  Ede : (24 March 2017 - 03:06 PM) @Un0 Angles ? what Angles ?
@  Un0 : (24 March 2017 - 01:43 PM) so anyone know if angles are important in technical indicators?
@  1992 : (24 March 2017 - 12:34 PM) Dose n e body here use binary orders software
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) thanks
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:06 PM) congratulation to your good trading day
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:05 PM) B)
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:03 PM) yes i have it.
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:03 PM) never mind
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) if you have not ''e'' in your language no problem
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) what does Ahmat mean?
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 12:02 PM) thats a mistype
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 12:00 PM) saying ahmat in turkish is humiliation . I wanted to let you know. I'm ahmet.
@  allan : (24 March 2017 - 12:00 PM) frankie gordon
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 11:58 AM) you are the best!
@  ahmetesk : (24 March 2017 - 11:45 AM) :ph34r:
@  just2fast : (24 March 2017 - 11:44 AM) ahmat :)

Photo

"Is there no one else?" Hubba Hubba asked".

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#41 chicookie

chicookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:51 PM

You are really a money maker  ;) . Well done!  Keep it up bro! 

#42 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:18 AM

DEri2zL.png

jGBW3TE.png

1D3zbeO.png

Day #2. 

Finished strong, finished satisfied and finished good. 

All in a day's work at the office. 

@Hubba Hubba, please share your mt4 chart screen shot on HHS thread for we are learn your trading style , trading time, chart setup.

every traders have good point  also  weak no mater. we are filter good point only. 

• lemodel likes this

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#43 ItsChub

ItsChub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:13 AM

the only question everyone has when they read this thread is, how does he do it?
  • wags and fuker like this

"Bulls make money, bears make money but pigs get slaughtered"

#44 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

I would like to see the win / lose sequence and stake per trade per day ,,, now that would be nice :)
  • mt4coder likes this

#45 samabiong

samabiong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

me too.....

"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal"  - source unknown

#46 ItsChub

ItsChub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

Yeah I don't think many people are interested in seeing his account grow execprtionally fast all they are interested in is the trades he takes. Why would people be interested in seeing someone else make loads of money when that's what they want to do themselves.

No disrespect to OP
  • fuker likes this

#47 nagyelekecske

nagyelekecske

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:47 AM

Yeah I don't think many people are interested in seeing his account grow execprtionally fast all they are interested in is the trades he takes. Why would people be interested in seeing someone else make loads of money when that's what they want to do themselves.

No disrespect to OP

@Hubba Hubba, please share your mt4 chart screen shot on HHS thread for we are learn your trading style , trading time, chart setup.

every traders have good point  also  weak no mater. we are filter good point only. 

Guys,

Hubba shared his trades for 2 years, what else do you want? He told us that nothing changed. It is a new level, he will show us that it is possible to someone can be profitable in long term. This thread is about,endurance,the practice pays off,everyone can do it if put enough effort and time, etc.. In my opinion more than 300 Hubba screen shots should be enough. Read the all the pages from Hubba Hubba style than sit down for 10 month and watch the market and than if you still do not understand come back and asked Hubba to help you.

• hubba hubba, Chosen3000 and STILIOS like this

#48 JustANoob

JustANoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

I would like to see the win / lose sequence and stake per trade per day ,,, now that would be nice :)

it was shown in the old Fast & Furious topic

• wags likes this

#49 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:12 AM

it was shown in the old Fast & Furious topic

Ah ok is it still available?

#50 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:17 AM

No disrespect to OP

Well i still think its great to see large amounts being won and also withdrawn as it will put any doubts out of the mind of people like myself that there are brokers who honor their customers and you can be successful at BO if you are a stormtrooper :)

• chicookie and viethai like this

#51 viethai

viethai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

Well i still think its great to see large amounts being won and also withdrawn as it will put any doubts out of the mind of people like myself that there are brokers who honor their customers and you can be successful at BO if you are a stormtrooper :)

E0DOMn6.png

only for storm troopers  :D

• hubba hubba and wags like this

#52 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

wags -HH uses a snowball money management that he has showed in the old Fast Furious thread several times.  One time he was able to make 18k in one day and was able to withdraw it that same day. 

• hubba hubba likes this

#53 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:43 AM

wags -HH uses a snowball money management that he has showed in the old Fast Furious thread several times.  One time he was able to make 18k in one day and was able to withdraw it that same day. 

Hi Mate Thanks, ive been looking for the old thread but its gone i think?

#54 tuugii0313

tuugii0313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationNot in this world

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

Hi Mate Thanks, ive been looking for the old thread but its gone i think?

Is this what are you looking for?
http://www.binaryopt...y/?fromsearch=1
  • wags likes this

Practice like you've never won.

Perform like you've never lost.

#55 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:47 AM

here's the link  :)

http://www.binaryopt...account-weekly/

• wags and viethai like this

#56 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

the_dark_side_just_became_harder_to_resi

:wub:

• hubba hubba and wags like this
"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol""with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"<p>"If you just want a simple and easy thing, people will easily know your capacity and capability, and you just wasted your brain, your ability, and your chance to become more skilled." -MTH2014

#57 ItsChub

ItsChub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:14 AM

Guys,
Hubba shared his trades for 2 years, what else do you want? He told us that nothing changed. It is a new level, he will show us that it is possible to someone can be profitable in long term. This thread is about,endurance,the practice pays off,everyone can do it if put enough effort and time, etc.. In my opinion more than 300 Hubba screen shots should be enough. Read the all the pages from Hubba Hubba style than sit down for 10 month and watch the market and than if you still do not understand come back and asked Hubba to help you.

I know mate I have seen the thread, I would bet money that HH will be profitable at the end of his challenge and I know his account could be six figures. It does show that hard work and time pays off. He has been watching EU and GU for years. Trading discretion doesn't happen over night.
  • hp699flva and dodi like this

#58 samir115

samir115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:53 AM

There was a way he could help if he wanted, that could make others as successful as him.

The consensus is that hes this good because of hes screen time, and that screen time takes years. 1 year and half has passed since he posted the topic, nobody can still do it like him and probably never will.

The solution is to break it down, if he picked 1 setup thats the most consistent, and gave exact instructions for it, like hours to trade it and detailed it more and posted perfect trade examples etc, like in a new topic I think people would make it work and wouldnt need the long screen time. And before the nut huggers get crazy, im not saying he has to do anything, I just think it would work.

• tradegest and ItsChub like this

loooool.png

#59 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:15 AM

the_dark_side_just_became_harder_to_resi

:wub:

Who wouldnt give that stormtrooper money :)

#60 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

POPULAR

lt8TQ6U.png

gFpZybn.png

YmwP2Ok.png

1PfJMfg.png

Day #3 and end of trading week.

As the account grows, the rate of growth is hampered by the bet sizes.

Apart from the limiting bet size, the trading psyche is also different when i am trading with such amounts.

Staying focus on trade setups and not to be tempted to push for higher account size is extremely challenging.

Anyway done for the week. Love the challenge. Started with $440 and turn it into over $22K in 3 days. Growth is almost 5100%. 

The kind of pat on the shoulder would be that i kept my eyes on the trade setups and i stayed on course.

I didnt go over to the dark side for trying to pimp up my account size with senseless trades or over trading.

Good week. Challenging week. Satisfying week. 

• David, holyfire, traderpusa and 28 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.