Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

ROCKINGALE Candle Pair System.................

Rockingale martingale candle pair system

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#81 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:42 AM

I mean there are 24 strategies now and I would like to know, according to Rockweli, wich is the most accurate. If there is on. 

Thanls

EDIT:

Just checked some of them and they seem to work the same, and same good accurancy. I think we just need to choose the one we find easy to use and more familiar.

You are right my friend mostly they all are signaling same entry. but different styles. that mean some systems based on reversals some for trend, pullbacks, brackouts , ema s & bb or based on arrow. You have to find what your style.

Trading like hunting or fishing, you want a good patience for right time & target for what is you hunting ( reversal,trend,bb, arrow,,,etc ). it depend on your past activities & experience (you are what for best)

Hope you understand, Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• KIMO and emicovi like this

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#82 KabayanZz

KabayanZz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

Here it is,,,,,,,,,,

attachicon.gifCapture.PNGattachicon.gifCapture 1.PNG

thank you so much :)

• Rockweli likes this

"Trade Well...Not Often"

#83 dhanu

dhanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

Dear friends

lot of system 1 to 25 

which system best  1-5 min turbo option trading 

help you

thank you 

advance

#84 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

Dear friends

lot of system 1 to 25 

which system best  1-5 min turbo option trading 

help you

thank you 

advance

Read post 81

• Rockweli likes this

#85 dhanu

dhanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:50 AM

Read post 81

thanks

#86 emicovi

emicovi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

Do you think it's possible to add an alarm on the  Rockingale with RSI & ADX   when all the conditions are met?

#87 emicovi

emicovi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

dear @Rockweli

can you show the Bollinger bands ma 1.3.mq4 setting? because again thats not show in my chart

thank you....

I just noticed my bb don't show up. How you fixed it?

#88 KabayanZz

KabayanZz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

I just noticed my bb don't show up. How you fixed it?

just open the indikator "metaquotes language editor" and compile and then press F4...and load the template again

its work for me

"Trade Well...Not Often"

#89 dhanu

dhanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

all system totally waste lot of repaint 

leave it all

time waste

• kubn2 and Rockweli like this

#90 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

leave it all

time waste

If you are looking an indicator that dont repaint and tell you the truth you are waste your time, dont work like this.

• Rockweli likes this

#91 KabayanZz

KabayanZz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

leave it all

time waste

hey mate...i'm really sure if you'r not try some setup first for live and i think you don't understand about the concept:)

sorry to say...but i get a lot of profit from one of rockweli setup in this thread:)

good luck to you

• Rockweli likes this

"Trade Well...Not Often"

#92 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:03 AM

leave it all

time waste

Maybe, but I have nothing more than this for you. So if you nothing to ask from me better you leave it. thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

If some one thinking same thing like this i can say only one thing for them  "Don't waste your time for this, you never be success like this"

Reason of this i made this topic at nowhere. so i got nothing from this than a happiness. Thats all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Only searchers will find it,,,,," -  Rock weli

• Alfred likes this

#93 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:47 PM

Rockingale sub window V2

Hi all,

i have updated Rockingale sub window. So with my any system you can updated sub window like this for filter out more good signals with using single Rockingale sub window.

Attached File  Rockingale sub V2.PNG   130.03KB   8 downloads

Attached File  ##Rockingale sub window V2.tpl   9.55KB   31 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   24 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   53 downloadsAttached File  RSI-Trend-Dots mtf.mq4   6.81KB   63 downloads

You can find how to use Rsi dot line with Rockingale at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-4#entry124051

If you using systems based on bollinger bands you can use this sub window,

Attached File  Rockingale sub v2 bb type.PNG   126.07KB   4 downloads

Attached File  ##Rockingale sub window V2 bb type.tpl   118.11KB   44 downloadsAttached File  BB_bars.mq4   4.2KB   43 downloadsAttached File  Bollinger bands ma 1.3.mq4   11.98KB   37 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   53 downloadsAttached File  RSI-Trend-Dots mtf.mq4   6.81KB   63 downloads

You can find how to use BB bar indicator with Rockingale at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-3#entry122231

Good luck to all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• charli, tuugii0313 and garihc like this

#94 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:38 AM

Another Trick for filter out good signals,

Making your own holly grail system belongs to you. Im only here for show you right path. Because every one cant success or understand how to play this game( ex- like post #89 ) . Only few peoples can reach that point, because they are made for it. And ofcause everyone should not reach that point, reason was this (read patience & don't angry with me) - http://www.binaryopt...-beyond-limits/

At Rockingale with Adx & Rsi strategy i told this 2 combination can show you right path for holly grail. So use them with my any systems(most of my systems adx included & new sub window rsi included) or with any other systems you use for make your own holy grail.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   193.5KB   14 downloads

You can find rules at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-4#entry124051

• Brando likes this

#95 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:05 AM

Note Seems to me some peoples confused because repainting lwma arrow. But this happend because incomplete reading. it is for just conformation. you can read about it here -  http://www.binaryopt...em/#entry109086

Also you can see im not mentioned it after 8th system, because we Not necessarily it for find entry. So read all before use any system.

Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#96 loja

loja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Another Trick for filter out good signals,

Making your own holly grail system belongs to you. Im only here for show you right path. Because every one cant success or understand how to play this game( ex- like post #89 ) . Only few peoples can reach that point, because they are made for it. And ofcause everyone should not reach that point, reason was this (read patience & don't angry with me) - http://www.binaryopt...-beyond-limits/

At Rockingale with Adx & Rsi strategy i told this 2 combination can show you right path for holly grail. So use them with my any systems(most of my systems adx included & new sub window rsi included) or with any other systems you use for make your own holy grail.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

You can find rules at here - http://www.binaryopt...e-4#entry124051

Rockweli, upload file ".tpl" please

#97 kayserchampi

kayserchampi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

Hi Rockweli , thanks for this post . It is very interesting and very helpful .  

• Rockweli likes this

#98 kurt09

kurt09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:11 PM

Those are the best systems,I have found in years....Rockweli, Thanks..

• zeeshan ali likes this

#99 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

Those are the best systems,I have found in years....Rockweli, Thanks..

really? u use this? :)  it still work? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rockingale, martingale, candle pair system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.