Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

ROCKINGALE Candle Pair System.................

Rockingale martingale candle pair system

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:19 AM

6 - Rockingale with RSI & MACD

http://www.binaryopt...cd/#entry113559

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#22 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:54 AM

7 - Rockingale with ADX

http://www.binaryopt...ngale-with-adx/

#23 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

3 - Rockingale with CCI & Heiken ashi arrow

Hi All,
This arrow based on cci,heiken ashi and ma. But i used it for opposite trade. It is good arrow for fx And i respect who created this arrow and dont misundestand caz i used it for opposite.

system 01,

# I used 2 amount of same arrow (magenta,blue,green,red). so any of arrow appear trade opposite side after white arrow using Rockingale system.
# If you loss use martingale step in next Rockingale entry in same side.
# use macd for ready white arrow.

system 02,

# This system not belongs to Rockingale
# Arrow appearing candle start, so wants to enter current candle start
# First pink arrow after blue arrow or arrows enter for put ( arrow direction )
# First blue arrow after pink arrow or arrows enter for call ( arrow direction )
# Dont enter for any arrows same side after first one.
#  cci & heiken ashi arrow was desapearing ( but not after candle clossed so 1 system not issues from it ) so don't enter without good trend

I will add more screen shots later

Attached Files

• Attached File  cci.PNG   112.91KB   2 downloads

#24 KIMO

KIMO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

Hello everyone!

@Rockweli whitch indi you use for S/R?

Regards

#25 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

Hello everyone!

@Rockweli whitch indi you use for S/R?

Regards

Attached File  Shved Supply and Demand (e600).ex4   27.41KB   24 downloads

• KIMO likes this

#26 elenigeorge14

elenigeorge14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

Thank you Rockweli.. :)

#27 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

1 - Success full Martingale system using Rockingale system

This is high risk system. Don't try this without enough experience about martingale & without enough money for risk. This is for traders who already using martingale system.

Try to stay out from choppy market

# If arrow appear for trend side or against the trend enter for next candle beginning.(sometimes lagging,so do some practice for do this.also macd use full ready for arrow)
# If you loss use martingale steps at next candle pair of same direction until win.(ex-you loss at buy do MG for only buy)
# If you win in first candle pair or after martingale dont do martingale again in same trend.
# Also if you missed that candle pair dont try again,because i recommend only 1 pair for any place in trend.
# Beware in against the trend time if trend is power full you have to do lot of martingale steps.Because i said this is high risk system.
# I cant say exactly how many mg steps you have to do for win. it depend on market condition. But of cause that pair was coming sure of any time in line.
# Use first sub window for choose candles sides for Rockingale
# Use MACD 0 crossing for ready to arrow.

* If you have good trend you can go couple of trades for trend side (As you think trend is friend). But do it your own risk.....

What is really hard in going with the trend ? why are we so bent on going against the ties to the point we have to martigale after reading so much about martingale and the deaths and havocs it can render without thinking twice

The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#28 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

1 - Success full Martingale system using Rockingale system

This is high risk system. Don't try this without enough experience about martingale & without enough money for risk. This is for traders who already using martingale system.

Try to stay out from choppy market

# If arrow appear for trend side or against the trend enter for next candle beginning.(sometimes lagging,so do some practice for do this.also macd use full ready for arrow)
# If you loss use martingale steps at next candle pair of same direction until win.(ex-you loss at buy do MG for only buy)
# If you win in first candle pair or after martingale dont do martingale again in same trend.
# Also if you missed that candle pair dont try again,because i recommend only 1 pair for any place in trend.
# Beware in against the trend time if trend is power full you have to do lot of martingale steps.Because i said this is high risk system.
# I cant say exactly how many mg steps you have to do for win. it depend on market condition. But of cause that pair was coming sure of any time in line.
# Use first sub window for choose candles sides for Rockingale
# Use MACD 0 crossing for ready to arrow.

* If you have good trend you can go couple of trades for trend side (As you think trend is friend). But do it your own risk.....

What is really hard in going with trend ? why are we so bent on going against the ties to the point we have to martigale after reading so much about martingale and the deaths and havocs it can render without thinking twice

• espiral333 likes this
The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#29 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

What is really hard in going with trend ? why are we so bent on going against the ties to the point we have to martigale after reading so much about martingale and the deaths and havocs it can render without thinking twice

Yes i agree with you friends. I make this martingale system for who has already battle with it. Definitely it was suicide system,,,,,,,,,,,,

#30 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

8 - Rockingale with Hull MA

Attached File  hull ma.PNG   199.18KB   1 downloads

Before proceed to strategy lets little talk about Hull MA.It was developed by mr.Alan Hull. Firstly we have to thanks him for this special gift.
Traditional moving averages lag the price activity. But with this Hull MA that lag can be minimized. Therefore it eliminates lag and improves smoothing at the same time. And it is an extremely fast and smooth moving average indicator. You can read more about it in here https://www.forex-st...19029?&trail=10.
And this latest versions created by most genius coders at all time mrtools & mr.mladen. Thank you all.........

For Put,
# 3 of sell arrows line up
# Hull MA line turned Red
# Rockingale sub window Red
# Hull MA sub window Red
# Adx Red line crossed up to level 25

After this All set you can enter for next candle start.

For Call,
# 3 of buy arrows line up
# Hull MA line turned Green
# Rockingale sub window Green
# Hull MA sub window Green
# Adx Green line crossed up to level 25

After this All set you can enter for next candle start.

Attached File  ##Rockingale with Hull MA.tpl   5.81MB   85 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   48 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   48 downloadsAttached File  hma_color_nrp_separate_amp_alerts__arrows.mq4   8.12KB   71 downloadsAttached File  hull-moving-average.ex4   4.12KB   77 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   48 downloadsAttached File  hma_2_lines_bars__alertsarrows.mq4   5.17KB   63 downloadsAttached File  hma_2_lines_bars__alertsarrows.ex4   17.65KB   63 downloads

ps - Also entry time look adx (white) line falling down dont enter that trade.

This Adx concept i got from mr.csandbergs topic. Thank you too for that.

• Brando, dagamaster17, tripplex and 1 other like this

#31 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:51 AM

9 - Rockingale with Adaptive lines

Attached File  adaptive.PNG   231.75KB   1 downloads

You can find something more about Adaptive lines in here http://www.investope...ng-averages.asp

Attached File  Kaufman Adaptive MA (KAMA).pdf   303.23KB   36 downloads

For Call,
# Both Adaptive lines turned Green & crossed each other
# Adaptive rsx turned Green
# Adx Green line crossed up to above 22 level

For Put,
# Both Adaptive lines turned Red & crossed each other
# Adaptive rsx turned Red
# Adx Red line crossed up to above 22 level

Attached File  ##Rockingale with Adaptive lines.tpl   7.84KB   42 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   23 downloadsAttached File  adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1_2.0.ex4   16.22KB   52 downloadsAttached File  adaptive rsx 3.3 oma mtf.ex4   57.35KB   50 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   28 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   27 downloadsAttached File  ma rsi adaptive - floating levels - on chart - 2.4.ex4   69KB   46 downloads

• Brando, dagamaster17 and tripplex like this

#32 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:55 AM

10 - Rockingale with Dynamic zone CCI

Attached File  Dynamic zone cci.PNG   247.6KB   2 downloads

For Call,
# Bull candle crossed up BB midle band & band turned green
# MACD 0 line crossed up
# Adx trend crossed 0 up
# Dynamic zone CCI blue line crossed up both yellow lines

For Put,
# Bear candle crossed down BB midle band & band turned red
# MACD 0 line crossed down
# Adx trend crossed 0 down
# Dynamic zone CCI blue line crossed down both yellow lines

Attached File  ##Rockingale with Dynamic zone CCI.tpl   7.64KB   30 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   20 downloadsAttached File  adx trend smoothed alerts and arrows 3.mq4   19.55KB   29 downloadsAttached File  average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4   1.61KB   24 downloadsAttached File  Bollinger bands ma 1.3.mq4   11.98KB   26 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   18 downloadsAttached File  Dynamic zone CCI.mq4   5.67KB   36 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   19 downloads

Also you can enter without Bollinger band rule,

Attached File  Dynamic zone cci no rules.PNG   18.73KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Dynamic zone cci no rules 2.PNG   28.14KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Dynamic zone cci no rules 3.PNG   17.9KB   0 downloads   Attached File  Dynamic zone cci no rules 4.PNG   23.19KB   0 downloads

• Brando, dagamaster17 and tripplex like this

#33 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:00 AM

11 - Rockingale with Dynamic Zone Stoch

Attached File  dynamic zone stoch.PNG   175.29KB   1 downloads

For Call,
# Rockingale sub window green
# Dynamic zone stoch green line crossed up
# Rsi line crossed up 55 level

For Put,
# Rockingale sub window red
# Dynamic zone stoch green line crossed down
# Rsi line crossed down 45 level

According to rules if you got otm, retry at next Rsi crossing Rockingale entry.

Thanks mr. mladen for Dynamic indicator.
This Rsi concept i stole from one of singhs strategy...lol.... Thank you singh....!

Attached File  ##Rockingale Dynamic zone stoch.tpl   3.41KB   22 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   18 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   20 downloadsAttached File  dynamic-zone-stochastic__1.mq4   3.61KB   30 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   17 downloads

• dagamaster17 and tripplex like this

#34 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

12 - Rockingale with Half Trend

Attached File  half trend.PNG   264.92KB   1 downloads

For Call,
# Half trend line breaks MA low line and turned to green( If this happened in Rockingale entry candle start with following rules enter candle start immediately )
# Half trend histo turned green
# Waddah explosion shows good up trend
# Adx green line crossed up to level 22 line

For Put,
# Half trend line breaks MA high line and turned to red( If this happened in Rockingale entry candle start with following rules enter candle start immediately )
# Half trend histo turned red
# Waddah explosion shows good down trend
# Adx red line crossed up to level 22 line

Attached File  ##Rockingale with half trend.tpl   1.33MB   23 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   17 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   20 downloadsAttached File  HalfTrend 2 histo+ arrows.mq4   17.02KB   27 downloadsAttached File  HalfTrend-1.02.ex4   18.08KB   25 downloadsAttached File  waddah_attar_explosion.mq4   7.83KB   22 downloads

• tripplex and adefebsa like this

#35 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

13 - Rockingale with Heiken ashi & MACD

Attached File  Heiken ashi & macd.PNG   162.46KB   1 downloads

Our traders are always saying Heiken ashi & macd indicators are not use full for binary options. So i thought make strategy using them.
Before proceed strategy read about how to use Heiken ashi candles - https://www.luckscou...-trade-with-it/

For Call,
# Heiken ashi candle turned green 
# Bull candle crossed up MA line
# MACD 0 crossed up

For Put,
# Heiken ashi candle turned red
# Bear candle crossed down MA line
# MACD 0 crossed down

If you loss enter again next Rockingale entry. Also you can enter after water falls in same trend using Rockingale system. And allways try to enter heiken ashi bull candles with long upper shadows & bear candles with long lower shadows time.

Attached File  ##Rockingale with Heikenashi & MACD.tpl   5.97KB   37 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   29 downloadsAttached File  average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4   1.61KB   47 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   28 downloadsAttached File  Heiken Ashi.mq4   4.8KB   33 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   27 downloads

• Chosen3000, dagamaster17 and tripplex like this

#36 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

So enough for this week. Try if there any system suit for your style. Lets meets again with another systems soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D  :D  :D

#37 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

Opps i forgot. Always remember follow good money management plan with good system.

Read this - http://www.binaryopt...nagement-plans/

#38 ashanta

ashanta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:07 AM

This is like we are in a restaurant ! What a tempting menu board ! :D

• Rockweli likes this

#39 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:40 AM

Hi all,

I told this Rockingale system can used with any strategy. So i have remake few of great strategies using Rockingale system. So all credit belongs to creator of that strategies.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,

#40 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:51 AM

14 - Rockingale Following Trend

I made this following singhs Trend Friend straregy. So all credit belongs to him.

Attached File  Trend following.PNG   238.73KB   0 downloads

For Call,
# Yellow MA line crossed up
# Rockingale sub window green
# Adx green line crossed up above 22 level
# Waddah explosion green candle up or red candle pull back

For Put,
# Yellow MA line crossed down
# Rockingale sub window red
# Adx red line crossed up above 22 level
# Waddah explosion red candle up or green candle pull back

Attached File  ##Rockingale following trend .tpl   14.12KB   46 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   26 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   23 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   26 downloadsAttached File  waddah_attar_explosion.mq4   7.83KB   25 downloads

• wags and KIMO like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rockingale, martingale, candle pair system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.