Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

ROCKINGALE Candle Pair System.................

Rockingale martingale candle pair system

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:10 AM

Hi all, 

I see this section reserved for brain storming crazy ideas, so i have that kind of idea. so i thought share it with you. you can use this with any kind of strategy to conformations. I think my candle pair system better with martingale system. I watched most of time candle going 2 times same direction. I mean most of time. so who trade with martingale, try my Rockingale too. Normally i dont use martingale system. but i using my system with all of my strategies.

Thanks..............

Attached File  Capture.PNG   80.03KB   56 downloads

• Tripack, Alfred, hashinko and 5 others like this

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#2 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hi Rockweli, can you please tell us what that strategy is?  Can you please upload the indicators and explain that strategy?

#3 sakil

sakil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:26 AM

@Rockweli, I am really interested with 4 step Martingale , And If you system works well with martingale , please share with us. It's really helpful for us .

Thanks

• Ajs67 likes this

#4 Blessed15

Blessed15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

Looks like Rockwell is not rocking well. Just disappeared.

• Svalbard and manfloy like this

#5 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

oh, sorry friends for absent, and i always Rocking well  :lol: . there is no magic. i just introduced candle pattern system. that indicators not indicating future. any way im not hiding anything. always shared everything. candle power indicator belongs to ij smile. here more informations, http://www.binaryopt...cators/page-3.

my tools here -

Attached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   285 downloadsAttached File  CandlePower.ex4   30.87KB   298 downloadsAttached File  Rockingale.tpl   3.99KB   282 downloads

use this system with strategy you use or with martingale. And i will update if anything i found improments for this. also try you too guys..........

thanks,

• prokopovave, wags, toddy17 and 1 other like this

#6 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:03 AM

For martingale,

# in a uptrend bull candle of after bear candle you can buy for next candle. if you loss use martingale for trend direction- opposite for put.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   8.17KB   33 downloads

# also you can trade against trend but dont use martingale for that time.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   9.45KB   17 downloads

You can use Rockingale system with your strategy for entry time

• ashanta and elenigeorge14 like this

#7 samir115

samir115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:56 PM

I miss the point, what is the use of this?

I only see a copy of candles in a second window below

loooool.png

#8 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

I miss the point, what is the use of this?

I only see a copy of candles in a second window below

yes, it is same image but deferent entries, u can see 2nd image check arrow at bull candle. I think it can understand if you read again

#9 garihc

garihc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:12 AM

@Rockweli
in a uptrend bull candle of after bear candle you can buy for next candle. if you loss use martingale for trend direction- opposite for put.

What do you take into consideration bear candle size or bull candle size

#10 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

Normally i have much time for trade daily.But mostly i doing experiments more than trade.It gives me more understanding about price action.Actually its become my hobby now.And i always like to share my experience with you.But most of time it going against me.But its all right,you will be understand me some day.And this is my experience till now. Of cause this also will come against me like always. lol. :D

So if you ask about candle size or pattern.No i dont mention that any more.Because if you look 10 brokers chart they give you 10 different candles(specially breakouts and reversal times).So now i only trust 1 candle pattern,that is bull & bear pattern lol :lol: . But unfortunately today some brokers changing that too.And then price action.Most of traders introducing price action as a basic candle patterns,breakouts and pull backs.But price action cant limiting to basic.Specially if you binary trader you have to be more advanced.Because in binary (specially 60 sec & few min entries)we facing lot of price behaviors between this basic actions.Why this happened.....
If you go 15 years back,You can find this pa basics there too.So do you think price action still not changed.Of cause it changed.and will be change.Why?.Because new generation can catch any systems fast before us.And next generation catch it more fast.So if pa not changed,New generation will be catch this.But still no body cant say exactly what is price action.Because it changed always.So we want to develop with price action.But of cause you want to know pa basic,because that is the basement of game and you cant build up anything without it.And dont blow up your heads thinking this all.Just get all as a simple then you can understand everything clearly.

Rockingale for strategy- 
First look any one can think this is another stupid system,,,lol :D .but i can say this is the system of binary success.Because if you use this pair system with your any strategy.You can get good result.why?,According to any strategy rules if you got entry as a sell after bull candle or buy after bear candle i dont think it is good entry.Because any one cant say exactly pull back without any candle for that direction.So dont enter that time.If you get signal for sell in a first bear candle or signal for buy in a first bull candle you have more possibility to win. Because if you see your chart there most of time candles comes with pair.
But According any strategy rules if you got signal for sell after second bear candle or signal for buy after second bull candle you better avoid that entry.Because that time have more possibility to loss.
This is my Rockingale system and its working with any strategy you use and all of my strategies.

Rockingale for Martingale -
Martingale is a very risky system if you use it without knowledge for what you doing or without strategy.So if you can risk your money of cause you can use Rockingale system without strategy for martingale.

• Manuedge, tuugii0313, elenigeorge14 and 2 others like this

#11 garihc

garihc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

@Rockweli great explanation
  • Rockweli likes this

#12 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

I found arrow for Rockingale system. But dont back test it. Because in live it repainting every where.But it also painting right entry. We just want to do use this system with our strategies entry time and if arrow appear in our entry time next candle more possibility to win.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   123.09KB   7 downloads

Attached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   128 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   140 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   150 downloadsAttached File  P4L CandleTime.mq4   16.48KB   108 downloadsAttached File  Shved Supply and Demand (e600).ex4   27.41KB   136 downloadsAttached File  ##Rockingale system.tpl   15.22KB   152 downloads

Also i will share some Rockingale strategies soon, after test..........

• Un4seen72, Alfred, evandrosalvi and 4 others like this

#13 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

Note - Friends dont ask about repainting, i mentioned it above , This is only conformation system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards........

• Manuedge likes this

#14 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

¿uǝʇʇᴉɹʍ sᴉ ʇɐɥʍ ƃuᴉpuɐʇsɹǝpun ǝɯᴉʇ pɹɐɥ ɐ sɐɥ oɥʍ ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ I ɯ∀

#15 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:45 AM

¿uǝʇʇᴉɹʍ sᴉ ʇɐɥʍ ƃuᴉpuɐʇsɹǝpun ǝɯᴉʇ pɹɐɥ ɐ sɐɥ oɥʍ ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ I ɯ∀

Sorry friend im not good for english. I tried my best for explain. Also with screen shots. But still any one cant understand ask anything. I will explain much i can. But dont write opposite :D , because sometimes i cant read at least right things...lol... :lol:

• Alfred likes this

#16 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:43 PM

1 - Success full Martingale system using Rockingale system

Attached File  rockingale + martingale 1.PNG   31.78KB   15 downloads     Attached File  rockingale + martingale.PNG   16.64KB   9 downloads

This is high risk system. Don't try this without enough experience about martingale & without enough money for risk. This is for traders who already using martingale system.

Try to stay out from choppy market

# If arrow appear for trend side or against the trend enter for next candle beginning.(sometimes lagging,so do some practice for do this.also macd use full ready for arrow)
# If you loss use martingale steps at next candle pair of same direction until win.(ex-you loss at buy do MG for only buy)
# If you win in first candle pair or after martingale dont do martingale again in same trend.
# Also if you missed that candle pair dont try again,because i recommend only 1 pair for any place in trend.
# Beware in against the trend time if trend is power full you have to do lot of martingale steps.Because i said this is high risk system.
# I cant say exactly how many mg steps you have to do for win. it depend on market condition. But of cause that pair was coming sure of any time in line.
# Use first sub window for choose candles sides for Rockingale
# Use MACD 0 crossing for ready to arrow.

* If you have good trend you can go couple of trades for trend side (As you think trend is friend). But do it your own risk.....

Attached File  ##Rockingale with martingale.tpl   10.97KB   37 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   35 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   31 downloadsAttached File  average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4   1.61KB   46 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   32 downloads

• elenigeorge14 likes this

#17 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:53 PM

2 - Successfull Martingale system using Rockingale system with Bollinger bands

Attached File  rockingale bb.PNG   47.22KB   5 downloads

# If first bull candle start from down of middle band with arrow enter for next candle, If you loss use martingale for next pair same direction.
# If first bear candle start from up of middle band with arrow enter for next candle, If you loss use martingale for next pair same direction.
# Always do martingale for same direction that you loss until win.
# Beware in against the trend time if trend is powerfull you have to do lot of martingale steps.Because i said this is high risk system.
# I cant say exactly how many mg steps you have to do for win. it depend on market condition. But ofcause that pair was coming sure of any time in line.
# Use first sub window for choose candles sides for Rockingale.
# Use MACD 0 crossing for ready to arrow.

Attached File  ##Rockingale with Bollinger bands.tpl   11.12KB   38 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   26 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   25 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   29 downloadsAttached File  average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4   1.61KB   40 downloads

• elenigeorge14 likes this

#18 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

3 - Rockingale with CCI & Heiken ashi arrow

Hi All,
This arrow based on cci,heiken ashi and ma. But i used it for opposite trade. It is good arrow for fx And i respect who created this arrow and dont misundestand caz i used it for opposite.

system 01,

Attached File  Rockingale with cci & heiken ashi arrow.PNG   214.71KB   25 downloads

# I used 2 amount of same arrow (magenta,blue,green,red). so any of arrow appear trade opposite side after white arrow using Rockingale system.
# If you loss use martingale step in next Rockingale entry in same side.
# use macd for ready white arrow.

system 02,

Attached File  Capture.PNG   159.49KB   13 downloads

# This system not belongs to Rockingale
# Arrow appearing candle start, so wants to enter current candle start
# First pink arrow after blue arrow or arrows enter for put ( arrow direction )
# First blue arrow after pink arrow or arrows enter for call ( arrow direction )
# Dont enter for any arrows same side after first one.
#  cci & heiken ashi arrow was desapearing ( but not after candle clossed so 1 system not issues from it ) so don't enter without good trend

Attached File  ##Rockingale with cci & heiken ashi arrow.tpl   16.39KB   59 downloadsAttached File  lwma-crossover_signal.mq4   3.69KB   43 downloadsAttached File  Heiken Ashi 2xCCI+MA Swing MTF TT.mq4   11.85KB   81 downloadsAttached File  Buy sell volume.mq4   24.23KB   44 downloadsAttached File  average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4   1.61KB   61 downloadsAttached File  3c_Turbo_JRSX_wAppliedPrice.ex4   6.41KB   40 downloads

• TESTaRossa and elenigeorge14 like this

#19 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

4 - Rocking strategy ver 02 using Rockingale

http://www.binaryopt...er-02/?p=109169

• elenigeorge14 and ruynzinho like this

#20 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

5 - Get Set Go ver 02 using Rockingale

http://www.binaryopt...n-all/?p=104251

Attached File  ##Get set go with Rockingale.tpl   501.08KB   32 downloads

• elenigeorge14 and ruynzinho like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rockingale, martingale, candle pair system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.