Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right
@  traderpusa : (07 October 2019 - 09:55 PM) same reason a verified account should be presented before posting here your grand 70%-80% winning strategy.

Photo

BOE Community EA

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:12 PM

POPULAR

HELLO all BOE Forex people

Lets make a profitable EA

Chris and myself have been working very hard on this project for quite a while and have had some very good results in testing, trying different stuff to start a thread and give everyone a head start with the project

But then i thought where will this testing end, will we only start a thread when we have the final project (whats the point of that lol)

So i ask you all to join in and try to create something in open source where everyone has the .mq4 code and can adjust, delete and add anything they would like to improve this Expert Advisor

BUT?

Before you upload your own variation you have to show results, not 1 week, 1 month etc we ask you to show a screen of at least 1 year and an explaination of how your EA is an improvement

THE RULES:

The rules are already in the EA below , it has a set file run it on H1(its been targeted for this tf) and look at code in metaeditor

if you do not understand hard luck you need to read up on more stuff and you are not getting a free dinner ticket

the EA tries to close all trades in a profit

the settings are my own attempt to get a profitable EA , please destroy them if you like, add any indicator and change any setting , this is now a freestyle thread

BUT? REPEATED

Before you upload your own variation you have to show results, not 1 week, 1 month etc we ask you to show a screen of at least 1 year and an explaination of how your EA is an improvement

Chris and Wags and All

Special thx to Another Cris for cleaning up the EA :)

Personally : would be great to get good results on lower time frames such as M5/M15 etc

Files Below:

• Tradista, totory123, newmem and 13 others like this
Here is the MTF tools for charts below

Attached File  ACP Multi Pair.mq4   2.17KB   399 downloads
Attached File  ACP Arrow Change Pair.mq4   26.49KB   433 downloads

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#2 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:01 AM

I'll enter my ea in Ned competition then we will see in 20 weeks if it survives.
I explained in the other thread already how it works.
  • neddihrehat and wags like this

#3 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:06 AM

I'll enter my ea in Ned competition then we will see in 20 weeks if it survives

ok i will keep an eye out over there :)

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#4 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:09 AM

I only started coding it a few months ago so I can't provide the history you are asking for ... yet ...
  • wags likes this

#5 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:11 AM

Ran EA on EURUSD last night and this was the result, its the exact EA and Set which is uploaded in post 1

Dates are from 01.01.2010 to 05.09.2016

I wonder what caused the big drop halfway through

Attached File  2016-12-31.png   489.17KB   20 downloads

#6 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:13 AM

I only started coding it a few months ago so I can't provide the history you are asking for ... yet ...

I cannot code at all lol, but once an indicator is added i kind of understand the entry part of the code

• csandberg likes this

#7 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:18 AM

IF anyone needs to edit code for entry the lines are 339 and 345

#8 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:19 AM

Could be anything honestly. Maybe some historic data missing.

#9 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:20 AM

Lol. If I on my pc now the wife would kill me. Will have to wait till Monday to have a look.
  • wags likes this

#10 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:31 AM

Could be anything honestly. Maybe some historic data missing.

or very strong trend maybe, this ea doesnt like to strong a trend i think

#11 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:48 AM

for some reason the set file in post one is not correct, i will upload ea with correct settings

#12 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:10 AM

Can't say anything until I've had a look. Maybe stop loss issue ? No idea how you defined that. Or even broker requote. Just remember that back testing is only simulated ticks. Has little to do with real world.

#13 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:40 AM

I ran a Robot a while ago and had the same "idiotic" drop all the sudden. I thought the Robot was busted. Then I ran it again just shortly before the idiotic drop and et viola now it did not happen.

Then I started to think like this. If the Robot takes trades of which many is good and valid by the rules and suddenly a Drop in profit that is huge and unlogical. It is unlogical. Run it again, download other data or switch to another broker.

What we can do is to let this threads Robot run on a Oanda Account. It can go on and take it's trades for months or years. Then we know for sure. I have a funded Oanda Account I can share for this purpose. We need an VPS.

#14 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:54 AM

Friend of mine put the dax London open ea on a vps with 1k 5k 10k account (ActiveTrades Admiral Pepperstone) so we will know in a few months. Once everything is set up I'll let you know the myfxbook links.

#15 lorecavoli

lorecavoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:19 AM

I have a vps available, if you guys want, tell me pairs and time frames and I let everything run as long as needed and setup myfxbook account so that everybody can check.

Regards,
  • hp699flva likes this

#16 lorecavoli

lorecavoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hello,

here you can follow the EA: http://www.myfxbook....cp-v001/1914776

• Pairs: eurusd, usdjpy, usdchf, gbpusd, usdcad, nzdusd, audusd and xauusd.
  • TF: H1
  • Settings: EA CP V0.01

If there are more pairs you guys want, please let me know.

Lo

• xTKSD, csandberg, wags and 2 others like this

#17 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:41 PM

Hello,

Lo

Great, thx!

• wags likes this

#18 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

http://www.myfxbook....members/zlory73
  • lorecavoli and wags like this

#19 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,385 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:25 AM

Since this ea is young need to test on different brokers and account sizes. Let us see.
  • lorecavoli and wags like this

#20 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hello,

Lo

Happy new year

Thats great thx, it will be nice to see how it performs without craapy data :)

i think the set file is not perfect which was uploaded but will leave it for now

I have added dmi plus and minus to adx in ea and also added atr to seee if it can improve it for a v0,02 and will try and get it up on here in a few days

one more thing does anyone know why this thread does not appear in the side panel on latest posts as we may be missing out on testers etc

cheers wags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.