Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Lootanery : (29 April 2017 - 02:06 AM) You were scammed but got arrested? Hows that possible? I mean, i live in thailand as well and corruption of police is well known. But whats the evidence there if sm1 has scammed u
@  bangcockman : (29 April 2017 - 12:46 AM) I will now be known as Americockman lol
@  bangcockman : (29 April 2017 - 12:45 AM) was scammed by an american and police blamed me for something i didnt do and deported me. so im no longer bangcockman
@  bangcockman : (29 April 2017 - 12:41 AM) in thailand
@  bangcockman : (29 April 2017 - 12:40 AM) yea i was in prison
@  smokeysam : (29 April 2017 - 12:31 AM) super arrow
@  ruynzinho : (29 April 2017 - 12:01 AM) 7/1... iq option/OTC... demo account... should I risk real money or they will manipulate the results? o.õ
@  happyjas : (28 April 2017 - 09:50 PM) *bangcockman
@  happyjas : (28 April 2017 - 09:49 PM) long time no see bangkojkman
@  shaileshm : (28 April 2017 - 09:00 PM) hi
@  Simranjit : (28 April 2017 - 08:44 PM) heLLO
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:08 PM) *deoderant looking one
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:07 PM) Or deoderant rather https://www.google.t...iact=mrc&uact=8
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:07 PM) I have the bottle-looking one somewhere here lol
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:06 PM) I remember my parents polishing my shoes with that as a kid
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:06 PM) @kubn2 I see
@  shaileshm : (28 April 2017 - 05:06 PM) Turd Polish - shines, nourishes and protects
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:06 PM) I was genuinely suprised to hear Tripack is from france...thought he was a new yorker
@  kubn2 : (28 April 2017 - 05:05 PM) @ZeusDCS 30% fx 70% bo
@  ZeusDCS : (28 April 2017 - 05:05 PM) Mm you european's lol

Photo

Four bar martingale

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Just correcting the three bar martingale strat with four bars as people are getting confused in the other thread

This is the (better) idea

If you get four green/red candles in succession, take a call/put for next (fifth) candle.

If you lose

wait again for next four successive green/red candles and take a call/put for next(fifth) candle with a martingale.

• RM1 and MihailMarius like this

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#2 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:43 PM

Just looked back on EU today, £10 trade followed by £20 martingale if lost.

Avoided a four candle sequence if any of the four had a tiny body / pinbar / doji.

Would have been £46 down based on 80% return.

#3 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

Just looked back on EU today, £10 trade followed by £20 martingale if lost.

Avoided a four candle sequence if any of the four had a tiny body / pinbar / doji.

Would have been £46 down based on 80% return.

Whats the maximum consecutive losses you got?

#4 Pabs

Pabs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUNITED KINGDOM

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:56 PM

Walking in sin. Sitting in sin. Trading in sin. Dying in sin?

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:41 AM

Walking in sin. Sitting in sin. Trading in sin. Dying in sin?

With your mindset you are going to be extremely profitable.

• lorecavoli likes this

#6 X3N05

X3N05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:37 AM

Just correcting the three bar martingale strat with four bars as people are getting confused in the other thread

If you get four green/red candles in succession, take a call/put for next (fifth) candle.

If you lose

wait again for next four successive green/red candles and take a call/put for next(fifth) candle with a martingale.

Hi  shaileshm!

I think it depends on pares and time frame.

So can you please tell us which ones do you use?

• dom likes this

#7 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:53 AM

Whats the maximum consecutive losses you got?

Hi Shaileshm -

Not sure to be honest. I just looked across the whole day on EU on TradingView.

#8 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:21 PM

Hi  shaileshm!

I think it depends on pares and time frame.

So can you please tell us which ones do you use?

I went through some chrts over this weekend. I mostly look at 1 min TF.

It doesnt happen often but once in a while it does give a long series of losses. The idea is not as good as I initially thought.

#9 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationHey....letz code the impossible..and what do we do in the afternoon?

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:56 AM

If you lose

In some pairs we have up to 14 candles with one color in a row....so you have to martingale: 2^10=1000!
if you use 5 Euros u need 5000!

.....bye bye money

:D :D :D :D :D

vCFPmVfN.png

#10 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:05 PM

In some pairs we have up to 14 candles with one color in a row....so you have to martingale: 2^10=1000!
if you use 5 Euros u need 5000!

.....bye bye money

:D :D :D :D :D

Please read the strategy. I said you need to take a trade with the trend, and not against it. With 14 candles of one color you actually win 10 trades with this strat.

#11 Sany

Sany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

Ерунда какая то!!!

#12 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationHey....letz code the impossible..and what do we do in the afternoon?

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

Ерунда какая то!!!

tIj tera' wIghaj naDev DaSov!

vCFPmVfN.png

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

tIj tera' wIghaj naDev DaSov!

Ерунда какая то!!!

Hope you guys are not absuing me in your native language. Maybe because you dont like a strategy doesnt means you will start abusing me. So I hope that is not the case.

• MihailMarius likes this

#14 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

This is an English-language forum. Please write in English or use Google Translate so that we can understand you!

• homero15 likes this

#15 wertman

wertman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:52 PM

Are you guys using this strategy at all? Or just thinking "out loud"?

#16 MihailMarius

MihailMarius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Danmark

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

If you lose

I started working on a strategy similar to this one couple of months ago. When IQ opened their beta bots, i tried making an auto trader for this.

The problem is that if you use martingale you need a very high starting account and a relatively small bet. And even then is not 100% full proof. I thought that the number of consecutives is related to news....well bad luck, with news you have even better chances that this works. I tried to determine what causes waterfalls....still trying to figure it out.

If you use too many candles, you end up with very few trades. If you use too few, you end up with an empty account. So now am considering a different MM, part martingale, part something else...

Let me know if you get more ideas on how we could improve this.

Nothing is impossible, everything is improbable!

#17 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

Well thanks for the input. It is clear that the strategy will not work on its own. I have some ideas on what other things one should be looking at. But right now I am busy working on another strat. At some point i will get back to this one. Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

#18 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:44 PM

Just attaching this indi shared by sanz50 in the other similar candle counter thread.

Attached Files

#19 MihailMarius

MihailMarius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

Just attaching this indi shared by sanz50 in the other similar candle counter thread.

You got me! Now you know what I needed it  for :D

• shaileshm likes this

#20 MihailMarius

MihailMarius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

This was one of the good attempts to make the auto trader. Never released it to public though because in the martingale string the trades were not launched at second...in the end they terminated the service.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.