Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:50 PM) I take 3 trades max a day nowadays.
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM) What are you talking about? My rules set 2 otms and I stop.
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:34 PM) you're letting your results dictate your performance
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:32 PM) Your position sizing is wrong
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:56 PM) That's 2 otms, i'm out.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:29 PM) the gap of eu has not yet closed
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:28 PM) i understand it my problem too
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:26 PM) Thanks man, just the patience gets me sometimes.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) keep practicing
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) you will reach there man
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) I'm a better analyst than I am trader...
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) just at right time
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) not early not late
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) ua you need to get in at right time
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:21 PM) It is annoying how the majority of my perceived trades are itm and I take all the otm ones after the initial move.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:20 PM) wonder where chatter went
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:19 PM) so not regretting
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:19 PM) anyways it wasnt a perfect setup ..and was actually otm for good amount of time
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:18 PM) now i am not sure anymoe
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:17 PM) I've already missed it...

Photo

How Fed interest rate decision will effect USD?

USD

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

Hi guys,

I'm still a novice in the complicated world of binary options trading, so I will ask you to forgive me if some of my thoughts are not right or seems a little bit odd to you. If you want to correct me, please, do, because nothing works better for me on the education path than making mistakes and correcting it afterwards.

As you know from the news, tomorrow is a nation's Central Bank's economic policy meeting, where members will decide the interest rate for commercial banks. According to my research, this board meets every month and its decision has enormous impact on USD and basically on all the pairs connected with it.

If they decide to increase the rate it can be consided as a healthy inflation and may lead to the raise of USD. A rate cut however can be explained as a sort of stagnation in the financial sphere, so USD will be weakened by it. The previous rate, as I understand, was 0,5% and it shows a slight tendency to grow lately.

All of it looks like a perfect wat for me to get a little money on it :D The only problem is to make the right prediction what will the board decide exactly.

Any thoughts about it? Are you planning to trade?

G7n0SKm.png

• homero15 likes this

#2 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

In my personal opinion and experience, for BO there is always opportunities no matter what, the point is to wait for market to show appropriate conditions for entry points according to your trading style, I know that I will be trading God's willing. :) 

• GreatGatsby likes this

#3 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

If your a typical day trader the best thing you can do is nothing for the first hour. There will be the initial reaction if rates are increased.....then a reaction to the initial reaction.....both can whipsaw you out of a position with big losses. And if your a typical day trader (gambler) who's broker is not an STP broker, you will be subject to the deceptive broker practices when the broker is forced to take the other side of your trade. So, novice traders should stay on the sidelines until a more calm market prevails IMHO.
  • Tripack, homero15 and ZeusDCS like this

#4 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

If your a typical day trader the best thing you can do is nothing for the first hour. There will be the initial reaction if rates are increased.....then a reaction to the initial reaction.....both can whipsaw you out of a position with big losses. And if your a typical day trader (gambler) who's broker is not an STP broker, you will be subject to the deceptive broker practices when the broker is forced to take the other side of your trade. So, novice traders should stay on the sidelines until a more calm market prevails IMHO.

Thank you for this advice! I have decided to follow it for all who have been wandering how my trading is going.

#5 TheBinaryAdvisor

TheBinaryAdvisor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:10 PM

All major news releases are associated with market volatility and uncertainty. Do you use economic calendars? Some of the offer forecasts and explanations on how one or another news release is going to impact the markets. Economic calendars usually provide the information on the strength on the news as well so that you could know how big the price range would be. However, keep in mind that these are only forecasts. 

Speaking about USD, the latest news around this currency is also related to Trump's transition into the office of President of the United States. He simply says that the USD is too strong and he is a low-interest rate person meaning that his policy is aimed at keeping the interest rates as low as possible. This would likely make the demand for USD weaken, causing the value of USD to fall. 

#6 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:57 AM

All major news releases are associated with market volatility and uncertainty. Do you use economic calendars? Some of the offer forecasts and explanations on how one or another news release is going to impact the markets. Economic calendars usually provide the information on the strength on the news as well so that you could know how big the price range would be. However, keep in mind that these are only forecasts. 

Speaking about USD, the latest news around this currency is also related to Trump's transition into the office of President of the United States. He simply says that the USD is too strong and he is a low-interest rate person meaning that his policy is aimed at keeping the interest rates as low as possible. This would likely make the demand for USD weaken, causing the value of USD to fall. 

In the meanwhile, USD keeps getting stronger as I recall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.