Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:50 PM) I take 3 trades max a day nowadays.
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 09:49 PM) What are you talking about? My rules set 2 otms and I stop.
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:34 PM) you're letting your results dictate your performance
@  TheChatter : (26 March 2017 - 09:32 PM) Your position sizing is wrong
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:56 PM) That's 2 otms, i'm out.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:29 PM) the gap of eu has not yet closed
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:28 PM) i understand it my problem too
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:26 PM) Thanks man, just the patience gets me sometimes.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) keep practicing
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) you will reach there man
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:24 PM) I'm a better analyst than I am trader...
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) just at right time
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) not early not late
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM) ua you need to get in at right time
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:21 PM) It is annoying how the majority of my perceived trades are itm and I take all the otm ones after the initial move.
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:20 PM) wonder where chatter went
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:19 PM) so not regretting
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:19 PM) anyways it wasnt a perfect setup ..and was actually otm for good amount of time
@  shaileshm : (26 March 2017 - 08:18 PM) now i am not sure anymoe
@  ZeusDCS : (26 March 2017 - 08:17 PM) I've already missed it...

Photo

Finally on my way to being profitable..

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

A very close ITM this one. Now I am convinced i need to redraw all the resistance lines.

d469088b38.png

Know Thy Setup. Know Thy Self.

#62 leptichjer

leptichjer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:48 AM

can you link your strategy to forum post here ? unclear. thank you

#63 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:08 AM

This one is a OTM guys. with rs-ema6 strat. 

d4b6b7909a.png

Now i need to look a bit deeper .

#64 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

Ok guys, finally managed to get something going.

d50175c44a.png

#65 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

market  is just too slow guys. I am calling it off for the day.

#66 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:20 PM

I am sorry but without any explanations or whatsoever this thread is useless to members.
Threads are not to be used as simple journals, for this go to http://www.binaryopt...edge.com/blogs/and do that there please.
  • traderpusa, hp699flva and PaititiGold like this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#67 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:37 PM

I am sorry but without any explanations or whatsoever this thread is useless to members.
Threads are not to be used as simple journals, for this go to http://www.binaryopt...edge.com/blogs/and do that there please.

I plan to start posting my setups too.

#68 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:42 PM

I plan to start posting my setups too.

Fair enough, then please post your setups in the appropriate strategy thread you are maintaining instead as requested by some members, this thread here is just a journal so far and and needs to go to the blog section.
  • homero15 and lemodel like this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#69 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

Fair enough, then please post your setups in the appropriate strategy thread you are maintaining instead as requested by some members, this thread here is just a journal so far and and needs to go to the blog section.

Some members had requested to see some OTMs, as they are not used to so much positivity. So now I will post only ITMs and explain the key points as they come up.Also the setups.

#70 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

U got it Shailesh, we are not use to your Hippie's vibe!  From my point of view, I really do like you!

• shaileshm likes this
I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#71 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

U got it Shailesh, we are not use to your Hippie's vibe!  From my point of view, I really do like you!

I am with you on that one. You guys can have a look at what I did to my demo account after I stopped trading for today.

d84b0448ba.png

This is something which I plan to do to my real account one of these days.

#72 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

But I agree that you should also show ur set up! Because the best way to spray ur happiness, is to show how people can reach that level to get as happy as u are!

#73 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

To be honest , I am not profitable yet. :)  But as I said, I am on my way to getting profitable.

I am still 500 Euros negative with my broker. So the first goal is to bring my account to zero level and after that get profitable. Lets see how it goes.

#74 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

You can do it! U are the man!!

#75 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

Oh sure I can...you are catching my my profit vibes for sure. :)

And if I can do it, trust me, anyone can do it.

#76 nagyelekecske

nagyelekecske

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

Oh sure I can...you are catching my my profit vibes for sure. :)

And if I can do it, trust me, anyone can do it.

Hey. Please make a video how do you make the zen because i really do not know :S

#77 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

Hey. Please make a video how do you make the zen because i really do not know :S

Its a series of  20 videos. Please watch all of them

#78 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

I would see u Shailesh opening a topic in the Psychology of a trader area giving so advice to how to be zen while trading!

#79 siraj

siraj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:34 PM

After one year of intensive studying, demoing, trying out so many systems and softwares, strats and indicators and losing a few thousand bucks, finally taking a couple of months off. Now I think I am finally getting there.

I have developed my own system and I have developed my own style,and I am able to listen to my mind and body. and I know this works.

I trade when my mind and body says its good and when I see that market is also good. I no longer make the mistakes i used to. I understand my mistakes and after every mistake my mind is much calmer than before. Hence my next trades are much clear than before. So I have no problems recovering my losses. And since my my mind is much calmer and mistakes are getting lesser and lesser.

Since I have returned from my break, I can see that my trading style has taken a leap of sorts.And I have been profitable every day.

Finally I am on my way to being a profitable trader.

Dear Shailesh, it would be nice if you can share your strategy and your style of trading. I am sure many newbies Like me will benefit and stop losing more money.

#80 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:25 AM

Dear Shailesh, it would be nice if you can share your strategy and your style of trading. I am sure many newbies Like me will benefit and stop losing more money.

Try learning ema6. see how it goes. There are other more popular threads like HH and so on. Maybe you can learn that and later explain it to me. :)

happy new year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.