Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  HAWK : (18 October 2017 - 01:46 AM) Look at below the post space. More Reply Options > Click the Attachment
@  hemantpremi : (18 October 2017 - 01:23 AM) hi can anybody tell me how post on binary borums about indicators?
@  HAWK : (17 October 2017 - 02:40 PM) You are wellcome Tripack ! lol
@  Tripack : (17 October 2017 - 01:39 PM) That doesn't mean anything, please elaborate or be quiet, thx
@  Tripack : (17 October 2017 - 01:32 PM) ?
@  HAWK : (17 October 2017 - 01:31 PM) Anyone smelled to ban ? Cheers.
@  Tripack : (17 October 2017 - 10:36 AM) Yawn boe chat, lol
@  traderpusa : (17 October 2017 - 02:04 AM) yawn, London open
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:47 PM) @traderpusa :D
@  traderpusa : (16 October 2017 - 03:45 PM) Same here. But need to go back before wife kills me lol. I am demoing a variant of your psar now. Doing ok so far. In stead of jumping on switch high/low waiting for psar separation for established reversal or trend. Looks interesting
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:34 PM) @traderpusa Hi Brother Yes, actually early wake up, after long happy sleep..lol
@  traderpusa : (16 October 2017 - 03:20 PM) Lol. Mth still awake
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:04 PM) @xplus ok wait
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:54 PM) Uncle, I left you message sir, pls check.
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 02:20 PM) @xplus Hi Brother.. I'm fine thank you...
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:19 PM) @mth2014 How are you doing sir?
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:19 PM) Uncle MTH2014, where have you be since all this while?
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:18 PM) Hello good people
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 02:05 PM) @Singh Everything Good.. , Happy as always..
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 02:00 PM) Anyways , hows everything uncle.

Photo

Finally on my way to being profitable..

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

POPULAR

After one year of intensive studying, demoing, trying out so many systems and softwares, strats and indicators and losing a few thousand bucks, finally taking a couple of months off. Now I think I am finally getting there.

I have developed my own system and I have developed my own style,and I am able to listen to my mind and body. and I know this works.

I trade when my mind and body says its good and when I see that market is also good. I no longer make the mistakes i used to. I understand my mistakes and after every mistake my mind is much calmer than before. Hence my next trades are much clear than before. So I have no problems recovering my losses. And since my my mind is much calmer and mistakes are getting lesser and lesser.

Since I have returned from my break, I can see that my trading style has taken a leap of sorts.And I have been profitable every day.

Finally I am on my way to being a profitable trader.

• devhie, tradesmart, Alfred and 11 others like this

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#2 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:10 PM

Good stuff. I hope that you will stay in the green from now !

#3 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

This is a zen like approach where you are connected to the self and also to the market, and then it becomes so much easier to know when there is a trade., and when there is you take it. Its as simple as that. I medidate often, in fact meditation has become my second nature, in fact i dont need an effort to meditate. Trading itself is a meditation.

Now that I think should be my signature.

Trading is meditation

• saddler1, gangi22 and GarT like this

#4 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

Congrats mate, enjoy it and keep it up!!

• homero15 likes this

#5 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

Well done!

I've developed a style of trading based on HH's here on this forum which I haven't long been trying with real money (been demoing it for ages). I still need to get over one stumbling block though: myself! What I mean is, keeping disciplined with my trading and, as you say, listening to my mind and body. Getting there (I think)!

• homero15 and saddler1 like this

#6 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

I have so often figured out strats which I always knew they were good. But I was unable to profit from it even after a lot of practice. And it doesnt takes much to figure out that your mind is also a part of the problem which keeps you away from being profitable.

To take a trading session also as a meditation session.

That helps you both with mind part and also at the same time increases your market knowledge and trading ability. with this approach I have made a leap in my trading style.

• Deketch, GarT and GreatGatsby like this

#7 Deketch

Deketch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:44 PM

I read very strange things can happen meditating are real?(sorry a bit off-topic).being calm is half of the work.are you trading live?

#8 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

Meditation is cleaning your mind in a way.

What happens when you broom your room? Temporally the dust flies and it seems room has become more dirtier than before. 

Same happens when you try to clean your mind, at some point lot of garbage flies around and it might seem weird. But eventually it goes away and your mind is cleaner, better.

And with better mind you are on your way to be a better trader.

• gangi22 and janisroze like this

#9 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

Trading live with real money is very important for training your mind. Because in demo mode, the mind knows that its demo and you never get stressed anyways. So you cannot deal with mind part on demo. Demo should be used only for working on strats, not on mind.

• janisroze likes this

#10 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

Are you sharing the strat?

#11 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

Deal with your mind. By meditation or whatever else.

This is a very very important part you must incorporate in any strat you work with.And this is the point I want to make in this thread.

My strats I have mentioned in my other threads. I  am already very good at ema6 strat (with my own variant on it) and nowdays I am learning trend based trading. But dealing with your mind is way more difficult than mastering any strat. I am sure you will agree with me on that.

• Tripack, saddler1, Deketch and 3 others like this

#12 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

Deal with your mind. By meditation or whatever else.

This is a very very important part you must incorporate in any strat you work with.And this is the point I want to make in this thread.

My strats I have mentioned in my other threads. I  am already very good at ema6 strat (with my own variant on it) and nowdays I am learning trend based trading. But dealing with your mind is way more difficult than mastering any strat. I am sure you will agree with me on that.

I play with so little that I cant get emotional at all really :lol:

• homero15 and GreatGatsby like this

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

I play with so little that I cant get emotional at all really :lol:

Then play around with different strats and see which one works for you. Everyone is different and need to discover they own trading styles and strats.

#14 Deketch

Deketch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

Always seen ema6 as a good strategy
  • saddler1 likes this

#15 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:14 AM

:wacko:

#16 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

Finished my three trades for the day. All ITM. Less than one hour spent on screen.

Now i will go to city and watch the Christmas preparations . Will join on BOE later in evening.

• janisroze likes this

#17 Pravin4912

Pravin4912

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

Finished my three trades for the day. All ITM. Less than one hour spent on screen.

Now i will go to city and watch the Christmas preparations . Will join on BOE later in evening.

Which strategy bro?

#18 notGambler

notGambler

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:00 PM

Which strategy bro?

http://www.binaryopt...egy-looks-solid  

He menitoned that use ema6 with his own style the question which is your style shaileshm, what did you changed ?

#19 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

http://www.binaryopt...egy-looks-solid  

He menitoned that use ema6 with his own style the question which is your style shaileshm, what did you changed ?

Yes the same one . I have added R/S line and laguerre oscillator (i feel this oscillator is faster than others). Trade on OB/OS regions. And simply avoid trading if market doesnt feels right (this you will know if your mind is functioning right).

I will start giving classes on it once i recover all what I have lost here.

• saddler1 likes this

#20 charli

charli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

Good one shaileshm,i remember that i follow Shiva Krishnan with his ema6 strategy for long time,at the end i was watching charts every 15 minutes for make good trade,but at the end simply i did not find myself there because myb was my start of learning :-( ,as well he was start using 61.8 ratio etc so i forgot about it :-((always was thinking that have big potencial)...Looking forward for your approach mate!Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.