Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

GDMfx Experiences/Problems

deposit withdrawal problems

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 chalan8

chalan8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Dear GDMFX,

Thank you for your long respond. Actually it did not resolve anything and also create more doubt on your organization. You had an opportunity to come clean and admit your guilt and ask for forgiveness, but you did not!!!

Here is the fact, in the past when you were a licensed broker in New Zealand; you had an agreement with FDR to be used as a 3rd party independent dispute resolution.

After you decided to cease your license with FSPR in 2016, The FDR could no longer be utilized by your company. However, GDMFX did not want to inform its clients that FDR is out of picture now, and there is a very good reason for it.

Here is your reason:

There are hundreds of unregistered binary options brokers are around the worlds, and they all provide same service. I save you the stories how a lots of people got scammed and some folks ended up taking their own life because they lost everything. I am not saying that the registered BO is saints, and if you open an account with a registered BO broker you are one hundred percent okay.

Banc de Binary was a prime example of a so called registered BO and got millions of dollars fined by American Authority, and there are other examples as well. Anyway, being a licensed broker give an extra layer of protection to clients which with unlicensed broker, the clients are at the mercy of the broker who are most likely thousands of kilometers away.

So, what I am saying is just because you are not licensed it does not mean that you are out there to take advantage of people. What I am saying is since you are not licensed there is no regulatory body can force you to be accountable to your clients except your words. Frankly, without prejudice your words means nothing if a recognized government body or an independent organization such as FDR back you up.

Having said that, it is very beneficial and instrumental for GDMFX, if you have FDR as a backer for your organization. Since you are not licensed, and this will give you an edge over other unlicensed BO broker.

That is why you did not want to update your status in regards to FDR, and you were wishing nobody will find out and folks just believe what your stating on your website and listening to your customer service. So, you have been misleading your clients for over a year now until I shed a light on your scheme.

You could have admitted your guilt, but you chose a worse way to deal with it. You blame your wrong doing on Nicola McClenaghan, the FDR’s representative, as if she does not know what she is talking about. Not to mention insinuating that the private conversation should not be public. You are claiming on your public website that you are using FDR, but in fact FDR said they are not. There is no private about this. Nicola McClenaghan expressed FDR’s position regarding your non-existence claim, and you are accusing that she express her personal feeling, and what she says in private is different than public. That is very low and insulating to FDR especially to Nicola McClenaghan.

Also, apparently we have to wait for GDMFX to post an official respond from FDR after their lawyers try to get an answer. So, folks wait for GDMFX!!!!

I contacted FDR, and I am posting a respond from Mr. Trevor Slator who is the Scheme Director of Financial Dispute Resolution Service. By reading the below email, there should not be any doubt that GDMFX has been misleading its clients since last year. If you people do not want to believe it then so be it.

Good morning

As the Scheme Director of Financial Dispute Resolution Service I would like to echo the concerns raised by Nicola

The information that is being provided by GDMFX call centre about our dispute resolution process and what we can do in relation to GDMFX complaints is wrong.  It is suggesting in a manner that is borderline offensive, that we don’t know what we are doing.

This needs to be rectified immediately and an undertaking that any further information provided by whoever is the call centre contact is correct and not misleading.

Financial Dispute Resolution Service has not been able to accept complaints made against GDMFX from non-New Zealand residents for some time.  To say this is not the case clearly shows the person providing that response needs to be informed of the current and long standing situation.

I note in one email this person also suggests that there are other dispute resolution schemes available in New Zealand that GDMFX could join.  I would suggest this is also incorrect as I doubt another Scheme would accept a membership application from a company that is not registered on the New Zealand Financial Service Provider Register.  Perhaps the call centre contact could also be corrected on this point.

And as Nicola has suggested an apology in my view is very much warranted.

Regards,

Trevor Slater

Mast. Conf. Res.

Client Director

Financial Dispute Resolution Service

T:  04 381 5084  M: 021 232 2027

www.fdr.org.nz

Financial Dispute Resolution Service

PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140. L 4, 142 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011

By the way, I hope that you were not offended when I said “caught with your pants down”; it is just an expression which resemble your dilemma. Again, I have nothing against your company. Honestly is always a good policy, but it does not come cheap!

Best regards

• Kilometer likes this

#102 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:21 AM

Lol, yup. To summarize, wait until they have an official answer back from FDR. And that may take a while.

Do u think that the FDR reply would make this more clear or would bring good news here, honestly I don't...

BO is like to swim in deep water, you may reach the beach or get saved, and u may become the next breakfast for sharks!

B)

#103 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:17 AM

#104 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

I do not argue that BO is the best thing ever, I do believe that it is a good thing though. And when you get that good at BO, and you have issues with brokers, the step towards forex is only logical. Doing that gives you more options than trading BO alone. First you have to get there though. Binary.com for example stops you out after you have earned $1mm with them. According to their terms.

Speaking of terms, that is why you need to know them. Brokers usually inform you via email about changes if you have a live account with them. Poor argument. :)

Thank You for contacting Binary.com customer support.

In regards to your inquiry, we do not have those statements. could you let us know where did you get this information?

We thank you for your continued business

Sincerely. 

Bala 

Customer Support Team

----

Well, I looked hard for such a stupid statement and went through everything, I never spotted your lie anywhere so I e-mailed them to find it where it is located.

----

Lol.

----

#105 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:28 AM

Thank You for contacting Binary.com customer support.

In regards to your inquiry, we do not have those statements. could you let us know where did you get this information?

We thank you for your continued business

Sincerely. 

Bala 

Customer Support Team

----

Well, I looked hard for such a stupid statement and went through everything, I never spotted your lie anywhere so I e-mailed them to find it where it is located.

----

Lol.

----

Well thank you for checking their current TOS for me. Probably the first time you did, congratulations. I have not checked their terms for a while since I don't trade with them, but when I did consider it that was what I found. So all good.

I am glad that I could help make your day a little less miserable.

And I am so sorry that your life is so poor.

#106 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:24 AM

Hi everyone!

Few mn ago I was informed by a friend of mine that GDMfx launched it's new binary platform called G-Binary, the problem and strange thing is that they don't offer the possibility to try iit first, you have to directly open a live account in order to access this new stuff, and in my humble opinion, this is... ridiculous!

B)

#107 GDMFX Representative

GDMFX Representative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hi everyone!

Few mn ago I was informed by a friend of mine that GDMfx launched it's new binary platform called G-Binary, the problem and strange thing is that they don't offer the possibility to try iit first, you have to directly open a live account in order to access this new stuff, and in my humble opinion, this is... ridiculous!

B)

Hello, Yassou. You are right - we have recently launched our G Binary web-based platform. For more details, please check out our website or contact our Support team. Unfortunately, at this stage, the demo functionality for it is not yet finished by our IT team. It is already on their schedule and as soon as it is completed, we will notify you.

• yassou likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.