Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Directfx.com Review

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ghogreentea

ghogreentea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:15 AM

Hi Guys, as far as "regulated" brokers go, I was looking at Go Markets and Direct FX, both regulated under ASIC in Australia.

I really like Go Markets but they do not offer 60 seconds for EURGBP (but they do offer for the other currencies) so I am looking at Direct FX.

Direct FX looks interesting to me because:

1. There is MT4 trading for BO

2. They have 60 second BO for many pairs

3. Regulated by ASIC

4. Smallest trade size $1, which is good for "live demo"

5. Their live chat is kinda strange though, see how Danielle thinks she is Michelle?

f6076162d133ceb017aa8b1badea3ee6.png

Upon demo-ing their MT4 which uses the common FX Lite plugin, things seem so far so good. Reviews on ForexPeaceArmy are not that good though, not sure how reliable so let's get authentic here.

I started this topic so we can share more about our experience with this broker, anyone can kickstart?

I mean I like GDMFX as well but GDMFX is not regulated so...

#2 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:47 AM

I traded with them a several months ago, but only for a couple of months. Reason I left them: While on demo, payouts were good, but on live account they dropped the higher the expiry. I do not trade 60sec expiry, and 5min was 75%, anything over 5min was 70% or lower. I often trade 15min expiry and 70% payout is simply too low for me to risk my money.

I often had problems with their MT4 platform: hanging and lagging sometimes. Also, and this is what bothered me the most, when there were sudden very good momentums on a pair and I wanted to enter a trade, I often got a message saying that the pair was not available for bins in that very moment. I don't think it's fair to prevent us from entering a trade when there is a very good momentum you can ride the train on.

By the way, GDMFX is NZ regulated, for what ever that is worth, and I have not had any of the above issues with that company and I have been live trading with them for months now.

#3 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

By the way, GDMFX is NZ regulated, for what ever that is worth, and I have not had any of the above issues with that company and I have been live trading with them for months now.

Hi Brian

Thanks for your feedbacks.

About GDMFX:

• Could you please tell me what is the payout for 5m and 15m?
  • Did you had any issues regarding withdrawals?

I experienced the same payout differences demo/live with DirectFX. Just that give you a bad opinion about that broker. 

Thanks 

#4 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi Brian

Thanks for your feedbacks.

About GDMFX:

• Could you please tell me what is the payout for 5m and 15m?
  • Did you had any issues regarding withdrawals?

I experienced the same payout differences demo/live with DirectFX. Just that give you a bad opinion about that broker. 

Thanks 

I have only done small withdrawals, to my Skrill account and refund to my credit card. I had no problems however and received the money within 24-48 hours.

Citizens of UE can not use Skrill with them anymore.

The payouts on the pairs I trade are almost always 80-83% on 5m to 15m expiry, with the exception of EU wich is 79% on 5m and 80%+ on higher expiries. That is on most days and on "normal" days, they will however drop payots when liquidity is low, like these days between Christmas and New Year, were payout is varying a quite a bit and only goes up to 80%+ ocasionally.

#5 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

I have only done small withdrawals, to my Skrill account and refund to my credit card. I had no problems however and received the money within 24-48 hours.

Citizens of UE can not use Skrill with them anymore.

The payouts on the pairs I trade are almost always 80-83% on 5m to 15m expiry, with the exception of EU wich is 79% on 5m and 80%+ on higher expiries. That is on most days and on "normal" days, they will however drop payots when liquidity is low, like these days between Christmas and New Year, were payout is varying a quite a bit and only goes up to 80%+ ocasionally.

Thanks Brian for replying.

Cheers.

#6 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

deleted

#7 binarytek

binarytek

The Librarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

Hi everyone,

What is your experience with withdrawals from DirectFX?

Is there anyone successfully withdrawing at least $1000 per month or per week from them?

#8 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:11 PM

Read the reviews at ForexPeaceArmy, I would seriously doubt anyone is able to withdraw even $500 per month or week from them, one review said it took 40 days to receive funds.

They may let $100 slide if you bring in some newbies who will throw their money away to them, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.