Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

Adx Magic

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:06 AM

I am starting this thread on behalf of Patitigold because he said he is too lazy , I have no idea about this strategy but he will answer your questions .

Rules

dmi+ crossover dmi-

1. Dmi+ crossover dmi-, wait for dmi+ to drop but above dmi-

2. Crossover level less than last high

3. Wait for dmi/price to show u what will happen next

4. If price show bull candle, trade call start of next candle

5. If price show bear candle plus dmi- flip up, trade put next candle

dmi- crossover dmi+

1. Dmi- crossover dmi+, wait for dmi- to drop but above dmi+

4. If price show bear candle, trade put start of next candle

5. If price show bull candle plus dmi+ flip up, trade call next candle

I traded dmi+/- long time ago and here's my feed back from scanning only one pair UCHF for 6 hours 16.00 to 24.00(market close).

I find it difficult(lazy :D ) to put in words to describe what I see BUT take a look at the images and recognise the consistent pattern that's repeated and you should figure out the rules. Just one thing to note, the trade is either a reversal or continuation, so group all the same into one group and see them together, don't mix them else you get

https://gyazo.com/2d...628c95e41bee7d3

https://gyazo.com/dc...c9d2fbe3439a1aa

Result - without martingle, 1m trade 19W/1T/4L(82.6%) and with 1step martingale the 1T/4L returns 4W/1L giving a 1step marty a 23W/1L(95.8%) result.

That's 6hrs for one random pair. You do the home work if you think it's worthwhile and kindly share your findings here.

hmmmm......possible EA ?....... B)

*apologise I mess around with the colours cos I'm colour blind lol :lol:
  • Optiontrader, devhie, clickmethod and 5 others like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#2 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

Pictures is worth a thousand words.

• devhie, hp699flva and hajikiri like this

#3 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

Rules are still not clear through pictures man , maybe write on pictures or explain bit more , just mark couple of trades and explain your last high etc
  • devhie, newmem, lorecavoli and 4 others like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#4 Deketch

Deketch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:16 AM

In the picture there isn't the adx they are just DMI right?

#5 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:21 AM

Yup, just dmi+/-

Read the rules carefully, do not add to it nor ignore anything then look at the pics I posted to see if the trades are taken correctly as per the rules.

Best is for you to test it out on some other pairs how the results will be. This is a rules based indicator assist type of strat, so need to follow it to the letter for optimal result. 

If you find some other pairs some setups which you may not understand, you can post pics here and I will try my best to explain it to you.

• devhie likes this

#6 devhie

devhie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:27 AM

Whats mean dmi flip up PG ?

#7 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

Whats mean dmi flip up PG ?

This is a pic example of -

dmi- crossover dmi+(1st vertical line) with high not near dmi+ earlier high, then dmi- dipped(2nd vertical line), then bull candle plus dmi+ flip up(3rd vertical line - see arrow on dmi+) where we enter the start of next candle for 1m expiry call trade which is itm

https://gyazo.com/99...cbfa46a6c142083

• devhie likes this

#8 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:33 AM

still cant figure out rules -((

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#9 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:56 AM

Type 1dmi+ crossover dmi- (continuation, ie. call trade)

https://gyazo.com/ff...ee95bdaaf145a3e

1. Dmi+ crossover dmi-(1st vertical line), wait for dmi+ to drop but above dmi-(2nd vertical line)

4. If price show bull candle(3rd vertical line), trade call start of next candle

Type 2 - dmi+ crossover dmi- (reversal, ie. put trade)

https://gyazo.com/1f...6f02009581a22ff

1. Dmi+ crossover dmi-(1st vertical line), wait for dmi+ to drop but above dmi-(2nd vertical line)

5. If price show bear candle plus dmi- flip up(3rd vertical line&arrow on dmi window), trade put next candle

Type 3 - dmi- crossover dmi+ (continuation, ie. put trade)

https://gyazo.com/75...1eda033df4c9b8b

1. Dmi- crossover dmi+(1st vertical line), wait for dmi- to drop but above dmi+(2nd vertical line)

4. If price show bear candle(3rd vertical line), trade put start of next candle

Type 4 - dmi- crossover dmi+ (reversal, ie. call trade)

https://gyazo.com/f6...4bd67fd8a3293f3

1. Dmi- crossover dmi+(1st vertical line), wait for dmi- to drop but above dmi+(2nd vertical line)

5. If price show bull candle plus dmi+ flip up(3rd vertical line&arrow on dmi window), trade call next candle

That's the 4 types of trades where we watch what the price does during the setup then trade accordingly.

• devhie, tomik46, telebox and 5 others like this

#10 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:59 AM

Thought i might see a thread for this today

So this is based on adx 5 right?

#11 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:08 AM

yup dmi+/- period5(Singh's recommendations), you can try out other settings for different tfs if you find 1m too short and risky for you.

• wags likes this

#12 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:13 AM

So if i am right this is a legit put trade?

Attached File  2016-11-12.png   128.07KB   24 downloads

#13 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:15 AM

So if i am right this is a legit put trade?

attachicon.gif2016-11-12.png

Yes, that's type3 trade

• wags likes this

#14 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:18 AM

yup dmi+/- period5(Singh's recommendations), you can try out other settings for different tfs if you find 1m too short and risky for you.

i dont think its dificult to follow on 1m tf as we have a good lead up to the entry candle, if im following rules correctly

• PaititiGold likes this

#15 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:24 AM

If your having a bit of trouble with rules , Heres a tip for getting this correct , concentrate on one of the four types until you get it right, rather than try to understand all 4 at once

then all the others will make sense

#16 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:26 AM

If your having a bit of trouble with rules , Heres a tip for getting this correct , concentrate on one of the four types until you get it right, rather than try to understand all 4 at once

then all the others will make sense

Yup, I agree. I recommend to start with only continuation trades - type1&3

• wags likes this

#17 PrabuddhaEdge

PrabuddhaEdge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:39 AM

great finding PaititiGold...i will try this from next monday...i also like trend continuation method..it is so safer....will see

#18 PrabuddhaEdge

PrabuddhaEdge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:42 AM

and i have little question...in rules there is crossover less than last high...can you explain this from a screenshot by drawing details and this rule is must or optional...and i think if you able to make 4 screenshots with detail (inside screenshot)...it will help us to learn quick...

#19 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

This rule 2. Crossover level less than last high is important because if the dmi crossover level is too high the price will turn volatile and may whipsaw unpredictably. So the crossover level(lower horizontal line) must not be too high when compared to the opposite dmi level(higher horizontal line+arrow).

https://gyazo.com/a2...abab4a5c5207a99

#20 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:56 AM

Hi Paititi do we leave trades when cross in dmi is in both same direction or just wait for price to change direction?

Attached File  2016-11-12 (3).png   127.51KB   41 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.