hey what's up guys. V4 is out now. There will be no more coding improvement for a while now. The focus is on performance and results. here are the features.
iBOT V4 - multi pair EA only put it on 1 chart.
1) Pair names. Input the exact pair name as your broker. if it uses DOT to separate PAIR and BO use a DOT as well. Make sure you write only pairs that are available at your broker. And make sure you don't leave any Symbol box empty. You can copy your last available pair in the empty cells. That should be fine.
2) Time filters - there are 7 windows that you can filter that the EA should stop and start trading. As default it's not filtering any time.
3) Pause Trading after XX amount of consecutive losses for XX minutes
4) Avoid Recovery Trade on Same pair. Filtering same pair, filtering first part of pair or filtering second part of pair.
5) Money Management
Percentage of account - 0 means it's turned off
c) Manual Entry of Martingale Recovery - if you want 4 level trades all other cells must be 0
d) Ladder Money Management - a lose move one step down the ladder and a win means one step up the ladder.
6) News Filter
7) Magic Number: any time you want to start fresh, load the EA with a new magic number.
8) Trade Entry Tuner: let the EA take 20 trades for you and go and check your history. is it opening the trades few seconds late or early. Adjust accordingly.
9) minutes Expiry
10) "If Martingale is ON set to 7, else set to 1" - this creates gaps in minute between your trades in order to avoid opening 2 trades at the same time.
Turn rules as compulsory, optional or disabled based on the strategy you want to try.
There must be at least 1 compulsory rule met and 1 optional rule met for the EA to place a trade.