Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Patience, Discipline, Focus Trading System - Above average returns

• Please log in to reply
1273 replies to this topic

#21 notGambler

notGambler

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:59 AM

Hi please describe the rules systematic. step by step

• yassou likes this

#22 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:02 AM

AUSNZD at the mo......uptrend with 4 pullbacks

Attached Files

• harrison, jeffusd and nkotb6 like this

#23 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:04 AM

Hi notGambler,

Have you attempted to figure it out just a little bit?

• wags and harrison like this

#24 notGambler

notGambler

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:13 AM

Hi notGambler,

Have you attempted to figure it out just a little bit?

Yes i read your posts and i practice, just it will be better if the rules write are sistematic :)

• yassou likes this

#25 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:24 AM

POPULAR

Hi please describe the rules systematic. step by step

Unfortunately, this is not how it works, no system out here will work on a "systematic" basis. That's something maybe hard to accept but a reality...
  • neddihrehat, Alfred, happyjas and 8 others like this

#26 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:36 AM

OK, use the AUDNZD as an example

Attached Files

• PrabuddhaEdge, hajikiri, mt4coder and 2 others like this

#27 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:46 AM

AUDNZD after previous post

Attached Files

• Mowgli, thahot1 and nkotb6 like this

#28 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:24 AM

AUDUSD

Attached Files

• rider2025, pragmuna, PrabuddhaEdge and 2 others like this

#29 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:39 AM

Is this a good one ?

usdcadbo-m1-global-derivative-markets.pn

• BillyKay and Chosen3000 like this

----------------------------------------

#30 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:50 AM

Yes, Mowgli.

Next time round, take the trade the next candle after the signal (Diamond).

You have the idea, well done.

The reason for that 3 candle stall, was you are on top of a round number .750, keep an eye out for them

• MasterBlaster, Mowgli, alexdpaivadj and 1 other like this

#31 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

To choose the pairs in the Symbol selector, select them in markets watch. 

The indy drags the info from there

• nkotb6 likes this

#32 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:59 AM

Yes, Mowgli.

Next time round, take the trade the next candle after the signal (Diamond).

You have the idea, well done.

The reason for that 3 candle stall, was you are on top of a round number .750, keep an eye out for them

Hi, I waited for the CCI to cross the zero line and also the wood to change to red dot.  Isnt it advisable bro?

#33 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:13 AM

You are correct.

Keep up the good work :)

#34 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:22 AM

EURUSD

Attached Files

• nkotb6 likes this

#35 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:40 AM

Ok a similar trade as per ur last post.

Failed pull back and Fan splay (Hope the term is correct :P)

gbpusdbo-m1-global-derivative-markets.pn

• hongquan102 likes this

#36 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:43 AM

missed this one.

gbpusdbo-m1-global-derivative-markets-2.

#37 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:59 AM

Mowgli,

The first screenshot is good, you missed one before that, bounce off a RN, OB and signal, no upward momentum for about 10 periods prior, so good to PUT.

The last one is a pullback which bounced off a RN.

You've got the gist of it. 

See how the trades come to you?

• rider2025, Mowgli, hicben and 1 other like this

#38 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:13 AM

Price does not continually move in a direction like a dart heading toward a dartboard, hence pullbacks, retracements, corrections, and whatever other names they are called, to maintain market equilibrium.

The "Splayed fan" MA's move further apart, and is an indication that the price is going to retrace, correct, etc.

Attached Files

• totory123, rider2025, Mowgli and 1 other like this

#39 hajikiri

hajikiri

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:20 AM

Hi, Tnx for sharing.

since it has many indicators inside, it is a bit confusing to identify what is what and realize their use individually.

May I ask you to name each indicator in the screenshot. then it would be easier to follow your description. for example when you tell woodi everybody will understand which one do you mean. 

my another request is a bit more technical. as you mentioned you have renamed the name of indis for your comfort. therefore it's not easy to research about them on google and understand their roles individually. 

personally I like to know what is the logic behind each indicator before implying it in my chart. it would be nice of you if you can explain what is the logic behind some of them because it helps a lot to understand the general idea of this system.

my third point is about the whole strategy: to be honest there are bunch of great indicators which are matched nicely together to make this system but still it is not clear (at least for me) how to use it properly.for example: 

is it based on pull back of ema?

what is the role of the fan and how can it help to improve our insight?

what are the confirmations?

also that sub windows is pretty busy and really needed some description about the colors and values and their meanings. 

Thank you in advance

• devhie, lorecavoli, thi4gon and 2 others like this

What seems too high & risky to most generally goes higher. What seems low & cheap generally goes lower.” William O'Neil

#40 BillyKay

BillyKay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:48 AM

POPULAR

Hi hajikiri,

The answers to your questions are on page 1.

They are stock standard indicators...............nothing fancy. If you have been trading for a bit, surely you will should no what a MA, RSI, Stoch, Semafor, Fractal etc., etc is

MA 4x4 (Diamond) - entry signal, which is a 4 period close x 4 period open is a LWMA cross on top of Woodie in subwindow

MA 50 and MA 34 are EMA's

Fractals are similar to semafors or zigzags (indicate highs and lows, OB/OS). Metatraders has built in fractals

Pivots are S/R

Round Numbers are psychological levels

CCI Woodie  http://www.woodiescc...b.com/start.htm

Symbol Changer you can delete if you want......changes assets / pairs

Clock candle countdown

Nitro - widget in righthand corner

aFFcal - upcoming news

This is a whole trading system, not only trading EMA pullbacks in a trend. It has the ability to trade ranging market, pullbacks, retracements and reversals when you understand the system.

• jair, Alfred, kcox and 7 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.