Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right
@  traderpusa : (07 October 2019 - 09:55 PM) same reason a verified account should be presented before posting here your grand 70%-80% winning strategy.

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Forex & BO absolutes

forex binary options absolute strategy accurate consistent

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:18 PM

That was the mainstream said.., but personally I don't agree with what commonly called as Support and Resistance levels.. . Major market players/participants looking for supply and demand areas,   and never create support and resistance.  

The Support and Resistance levels/areas  are the monetary authorities domain, the Central Bank of the related currencies pairs. This is their main job, to keep the movement 'inside' the field. So, they should 'support' the weakness and 'resist' the strength. that not 'fit' with their global macro economic plan. and of course 'logically' they will not doing this on daily basis.. meaning they don't care about  daily calculation of  R1,..R4, and S1,.. S4  base on classic pivot.. lol.especially from retail brokers platform that base on different GMT time servers.. that will give you different pivot and S/R values..

MTH

I agree with uncle 100000%. For your own sake guys, learn the correct stuff. CB always give policy guidance about their economic plan. CB allow trading of their currencies within certain % bracket otherwise tier1 traders will come in to calm the market.

Support and resistance concept in the retail world is badly flawed and so many people believe in it.  :ph34r:

#62 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:04 PM

To catch the strongest moves you need to spot signs of weakness and strength in a pair.

Everything works in binary, unless you have proven that it doesn't.

#63 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

The outcome expectation is very dangerous because it can lead to wrong assumptions.

#64 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

The biggest problem in Binary Options are losses in a row.

#65 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

More than 90 % of Binary Options strategies tend to go to the 50/50 mark in long run, any consistent worst result than this makes a winning strategy if we reverse the trades.

#66 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

More than 90 % of Binary Options strategies tend to go to the 50/50 mark in long run, any consistent worst result than this makes a winning strategy if we reverse the trades.

Which strats and indis fall out of of this 90% area?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#67 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

Which strats and indis fall out of of this 90% area?

That's a million billion dollar question.

#68 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:44 AM

No Money Management system can give you an statistical edge.

• PaititiGold likes this

#69 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:54 AM

Any indicator that is consistently +59% accurate is the holy grail. There are many holy grails out there. 

#70 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

First. Ur trading currency here is no insiders like on stocks or ur understand that apple will up by iphone X... here you CAN NOT predict next moving candle bar trust me.. support ressistance haha forgot it please dont fool you mind & time
Second. Stop to use oversold overbought or any of.. how do you know if the eur are overbought? By stochastic ? And when is oversold you need sell right ?why ? because CB just transfer some cash to me. Haha joking. I spend around 700 days of my life to looking on super indicator or super EA start from Tradestation then move to quants and then go to tradingview.com there also have not bad stuff, now im on mt4 here, and have progress of course but still skill it. instead of spending this hours to looking atthe chart and feel it and understand it, understand that now will be crazy ! Or now is on range. Then i accept my personal that the indis are tools to not blame your mind completly in this word of candles or bars.
3. Finally , spend more time on the charts. Go upper timeframe and you'll feel confortable trust me also use 2 timeframes on the chart. Good luck

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex, binary options, absolute, strategy, accurate, consistent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.