Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  higbyc1 : (21 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) ADX indicator
@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Forex & BO absolutes

forex binary options absolute strategy accurate consistent

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:13 PM

LOL you're right :) I'll wait for some time and let's see if anyone drops some gems. 

Carry on mate its a great thread and completely agree with thye price cant go lower/higher in the mind anyhow :)

Here is the MTF tools for charts below

Attached File  ACP Multi Pair.mq4   2.17KB   399 downloads
Attached File  ACP Arrow Change Pair.mq4   26.49KB   433 downloads

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#22 Stingy

Stingy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:57 PM

First of all, I think this is a great topic. 

One of the difficult things as a beginner is to have something to hold on to in the sea of approaches and ideas about trading. absolutes can really help.

What do you think about this one as an absolute? : Higher timeframes tend to be more stable and less affected by "noise" so most indicators as well as PA work more accurately in higher tf. 

And a bit of topic:

Homero, about the BB bands setup that you demonstrated, could you please share your bb settings and the expiry? 

"There is no royal road to anything worth having" 

(F.M.Alexander)

#23 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

First of all, I think this is a great topic. 

One of the difficult things as a beginner is to have something to hold on to in the sea of approaches and ideas about trading. absolutes can really help.

What do you think about this one as an absolute? : Higher timeframes tend to be more stable and less affected by "noise" so most indicators as well as PA work more accurately in higher tf. 

And a bit of topic:

Homero, about the BB bands setup that you demonstrated, could you please share your bb settings and the expiry? 

Yes no problem, 5m time frame, BB are standard settings, period 20 deviation 2, after the engulfing candle enter 5m exp. here other one from same day friday.

rgoGxl1.png

#24 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

This is for the people that don't understand how can you have a high itm strategy based on indicators if the majority or all indicators are 50% and it's down to math so if you have 4 indicators that are all based on trend for example you will get 50% on your strategy because they all do the same thing and have the same deffect if you will. So in order to create a profitable strategy you need at least 2 indicators that calculate totally different things and spot the situations where they are both correct or not and the math again each indi has 50% chance to win but because they are different they won't meet at 50% so for example when indi a + b both pop you might get 40%itm which is 60 ( if you do the opposite thing ). A simple analogy would be this if trend indicators are coins , and indi A is a small coin and indi B is a bigger coin , as long as they do the same thing ( they are coins ) no matter how many times you spin both you wil get 50% itm , but if indi A is a coin and indi B is a 4 colors cube ( each side a different color ) and the rule is if coin + green on indi B pop you take a call suddenly the itm it's impossible to be 50% because there are way more variables , right ?

My 2 cents in this discussion if you have any kind of OB/OS indicator it's pointless to add another OB/OS rule because in the long run you'll get 50% , example if the strategy is stoch OB/OS , rsi OB/OS you might get some itm's because of variance but longterm is not viable. So if you use any OB/OS indi better pair it with a volume or something like that. 

EDIT : Here is an example of stoch + rsi , they are both ob yet still the price still goes up so this shows exactly that one OB/OS indi is enough for a strategy :

2m6530.jpg

• Deketch, Valuelife and PaititiGold like this

#25 Stingy

Stingy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

Thank you very much homero. It looks like a good, straight forward approach. I will give it a try soon.
  • homero15 likes this

"There is no royal road to anything worth having" 

(F.M.Alexander)

#26 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:36 PM

Market Makers have not unlimited resources.

Everything works in binary, unless you have proven that it doesn't.

#27 serptr2

serptr2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:17 AM

So this thread result: Do not trade! Market can move anywhere. Lol! Just you wanted to say this. You keep saying 50%. Sup/Res will break or retrace bla bla it is 50% lol!!!

#28 Anmol

Anmol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

If you pick a random support/resistance level the chance of a breakout is the same as the chance of reversal. Not all indicators work, in fact more than 90% of indicators give no better results than 50% in long run. Only a carefully picked indicator, or a combination of them work.

Well said!

#29 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:10 AM

So this thread result: Do not trade! Market can move anywhere. Lol! Just you wanted to say this. You keep saying 50%. Sup/Res will break or retrace bla bla it is 50% lol!!!

The chance that you are a boy is the same as the chance that you're a girl.

#30 serptr2

serptr2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:29 PM

yeah you too.

#31 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

yeah you too.

LOL I would like to hear from you. Can you please share with us something you think it's absolutely true or false in forex and binary options?

#32 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:48 PM

The chances of reversal or breakout in known fibonacci levels are the same.

#33 serptr2

serptr2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

The chances of reversal or breakout in known fibonacci levels are the same.

what is this thread target? What do you mean? Why you keep saying this? Everybody knows it. It depends on trader.

#34 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:04 PM

A random support/resistance level in a random timeframe has a 50/50 chance to be broken or not. In other words, all support/resistance levels together have a 50/50 chance of reversal or breakout.

I fully agree with that.

Indicators work. A single indicator or a combination of indicators can provide an accurate and consistently profitable strategy.

No I don't agree here, especially if you use a combination of indicators, there will always be a " weakest link" and all your odds will then depend on that weakest odds of the moment indicator, thus decreasing your overall chance to land a good trade potentially, so piling up indicators can quickly get you go in circles rather than finding the right direction (good or wrong)...

Round numbers have the same chance of breakout or reversal.

Kind of but still you can expect some stacked orders there from a long long time ago (cfr Star Wars) that can potentially shake things enough at least temporarily.

Price can't go any lower/higher! This is what sometime traders think when entering a trade. In fact the price can go lower, again a bit lower, quickly lower, more low... and when we think for the God's sake it can't move any lower, it starts from beginning. This applies for high too.

Fully agree.

Market Makers have not unlimited resources.

No, but they have enough visibility on their own customer to know how to hedge so that in the end they stay more profitable than their customers who have none...

Eeeh, chances are that in order to not have Singh on their back or elsewhere, girls here will claim to be boys, lol.

#35 serptr2

serptr2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

Time to explain I'm not girl lol I explained like a market maker. Result is 100% now .

#36 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:20 PM

Thank you Tripack I appreciate your comment. The things I share are based on my knowledge gathered so far and I may be wrong on each one of them, that's why everyone should be part so we can extract the true facts about forex and binary options.

serptr2 not everyone knows this stuff and many traders trade blindly based on indicators, s/r, fib etc.

• saddler1 and wags like this

#37 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:21 PM

Time to explain I'm not girl lol I explained like a market maker. Result is 100% now .

LOL 

#38 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

Computers now control the market.

#39 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

Computers now control the market.

That's an interesting topic :)
Although I have no visibility how the dynamics really are, and most probably the proportionality varies from market to market, I would say that today probably you have A LOT of stuff handed over to computers, but only to some extend. And input data is probably being updated regularily by human beings, especially around fundamental drivers... ?

#40 serptr2

serptr2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:00 PM

Market makers are crazy peoples.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex, binary options, absolute, strategy, accurate, consistent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.