Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/25...967a0945fa48037
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 01:49 AM) Trump should wake up and tweet something lol

Photo

Simple and Profitable; New Bollinger Band Strategy

bollinger bands price action support resistance 5 second chart profitable 60 seconds simple iqoption high win rate itm

• Please log in to reply
1201 replies to this topic

#1 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

POPULAR

Hello everyone, I have benefited a lot from this community with threads such as Hubba's, Tradesmart and Seeingblind. For this reason I will be share my strategy and hope some of you will achieve the success I have had with it...

That said; there are numerous bollinger band strategies around. This one is not different, just a different approach.

RULES;

Bands; 14;2 on One minute and 5 seconds charts

PUT; Price should be above upper band on both charts i.e overbought

Then wait for five second chart to show a strong Red/down candlestick indicating the market will most likely go down for 30-60 seconds

CALL; Price should be below lower band on both charts i.e oversold

Then wait for five second chart to show a strong Green/up candlestick indicating the market will most likely up down for 30-60 seconds

Those are the basic rules; I will add more rules that make the strategy more robust as we go.

• devhie, tradesmart, skyler and 25 others like this

#2 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:19 AM

The Cons on this strategy; you need 5 seconds chart; I will be posting my setup

• thi4gon likes this

#3 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

97Kfxn9.png

• jolero, Marua, Eduard2017 and 1 other like this

#4 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:48 AM

Above was the first trade; the green candle was not strong enough but a very tight ITM anyway

#5 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:54 AM

I had traded earlier and achieved my daily targets but I am making new trades to demonstrate the strategy

Second trade ITM; 2/2ITM

MagVmxT.png

• devhie, Mowgli, Eduard2017 and 1 other like this

#6 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:56 AM

Trade 2 outcome here;rSNc30r.png

#7 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

Third trade; 3/3ITMDbUVk7b.png

• alek88 likes this

#8 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:05 AM

I hope the rules are clear; I will wait for questions now.

- Once the rules align do not hesitate to pull the trigger

- Trades on a new candlestick or close to the open of a new candlestick are best

• hajikiri likes this

#9 sangoldline

sangoldline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

how you know strong candle or weak candle?

• gitzmwas likes this

Be Brave! Everything is Possible! :)

#10 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

for how long you trading with this strategy?

when we should open the trade? On the third screenshot you opened trade in the middle of 1min candle

#11 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

how you know strong candle or weak candle?

A relatively long bullish candle closing on or near its highs or a relatively bearish candle closing on or near its lows. Sometimes I wait for two to be more comfortable

#12 sangoldline

sangoldline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

is that correct?

or weak candle also itm?

Attached Files

• devinesky7 likes this

#13 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

for how long you trading with this strategy?

when we should open the trade? On the third screenshot you opened trade in the middle of 1min candle

Couple of weeks now. I trade immediately I see a setup, however, its preferable if the setup occurs at the beginning of a new 1min candle. I trades in the middle of the one minute candle since my broker allows me to enter within the first 30 seconds till expiry of one minute option. 

#14 sangoldline

sangoldline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:15 AM

check this and reply what i do wrong?

Attached Files

#15 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

which is the 5 second and which is the one minute chart?

Look to trade if a setup occurs and purchase time is around 40-25 seconds; this means we are near a new candle or at the beginning of a new candle

check this and reply what i do wrong?

• mholgekar1 likes this

#16 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:24 AM

Couple of weeks now. I trade immediately I see a setup, however, its preferable if the setup occurs at the beginning of a new 1min candle. I trades in the middle of the one minute candle since my broker allows me to enter within the first 30 seconds till expiry of one minute option. 

thanks for the answar so if you trading couple of weeks now for sure you have more stats about itm/otm can you share it how looks itm/otm in longer period?

#17 sangoldline

sangoldline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:30 AM

which is the 5 second and which is the one minute chart?

Look to trade if a setup occurs and purchase time is around 40-25 seconds; this means we are near a new candle or at the beginning of a new candle

left side is 5seconds chart that i buy

#18 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:31 AM

Another trade; the win was very tight as trade went into another new candle. 4/4ITM

NBnRfBZ.pngM9xMgAL.png

#19 mt4coder

mt4coder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationArm Chair

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

left side is 5seconds chart that i buy

If the setup appears too late or near the other outer band, avoid the setup.

thanks for the answar so if you trading couple of weeks now for sure you have more stats about itm/otm can you share it how looks itm/otm in longer period?

Like I said; I have learnt a lot from other threads; the secret is not focusing on how many ITMs or win rate; Focus on winning one trade at a time even if its one ITM per day. Only trade crystal clear setups that you have no doubt about when pressing PUT or CALL. I restrict my daily trades to 10 crystal clear trades and I win the majority. After I reach 10 trades I switch to demo and continue learning/practicing

My normal day is usually in the range of 7/10ITM to 9/10ITM. However if I get to 5/5ITM; I stop trading till next day.

• hp699flva, tumen, sangoldline and 1 other like this

#20 sangoldline

sangoldline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

good information :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bollinger bands, price action, support resistance, 5 second chart, profitable, 60 seconds, simple, iqoption, high win rate, itm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.