Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo

"Scorpion's Sting"

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

My purpose of posting my strategy "Scorpion's Sting" is just to share what i think is worth share. It is my personal strategy and i think it has potential. I named it "Scorpion's Sting" coz Scorpio is my zodiac sign and this strat sting the market for useful trade ;)

I dont exactly know what the ITM ratio is because it will base on your trading habits. I remember that day when i won 16 trades and just 1 loss but my trading habits are very aggressive so i am not as successful as i should be because i trade with anger in same way as im in my real life.

So sharing my strategy is just because i think it may work well for some traders who have patience. If it is not doing well for you its does not mean you started to criticize because i am not taking any money or any benefit for sharing. The profit would be all yours and of course loss too. Demo it for atleast one week and share your results.

Only one indicator is used for this strategy and no more garbage. You just need Retracement finder to install on your MT4 and lets have some tests.

You can see in retracement finder price value in negative or positive. You just have to see the price to approach atleast 180 value +/- that the time to place trace on opening of next candle.

For Call: Value should be at least -180 or more in negative, -200 or above has more chances to win

For Put: Value should be at least 180 or more in positive, 200 or above has more chances to win

If the price cross bolinger bands upper or lower border the chances are even more to win

1 Min Trade : 1 Min Exp

1 Min Trade : 2 Min Exp

5 Min Trade : 5 Min Exp

5 Min Trade : 15 Min Exp

I usually trade 1 Min Trade : 1 Min Exp (coz i could not wait) but some time 2 Min Exp look good, thats your choice. It also perform very weel on 5M Trade & 5 Min exp 

One most important rule is the retracement finder candle should be very big as compare to previous one that has more winning chances and always avoid if the price value approach to 180 value by one by one candle of retracement that could be sign of trend. (You can see attachment for better understanding) English is not my native language, may be you could not understand what i mean. Also remember to avoid trade after retracement is found on indicator though you can trade on next candle if all other conditions are met.  

Ofcourse you have to avoid trade near news time and on strong trend.

Any addition to this strategy for more success will be appreciated. Many genius people are here and im sure we will have some potential additions/suggestions to this strat which could further make this strategy successful.

Shahzada

Attached Files

• nico, happyjas, uday and 5 others like this

#2 gamb.t

gamb.t

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

thanks for the retracement finder...i'll be testing it soon

we cannot beat the bankers...the market makers...but we certainly can take pieces of the crumbs they leave behind...& if we can collect enough crumbs...it will add up to a whole meal...

#3 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:07 AM

Kudos to you and thanks for sharing, will test it. Please provide source code if you have. thanks.

#4 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

thanks for the retracement finder...i'll be testing it soon

Will wait for your results :)

Kudos to you and thanks for sharing, will test it. Please provide source code if you have. thanks.

I'm not expert and dont know much about source code but im sure you must have retracement finder already in your indicator folder because it is very common indicator and you must have basic knowledge how it works 

#5 lorecavoli

lorecavoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:34 AM

Hi Scorpion, thanks for your strat!

#6 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

Whats white line & setting?

#7 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

Hi Scorpion, thanks for your strat!

One question: the RF minimum value must be 180 right?

Best regards

Hi Lorecavoli, 180 is the minimum required. As many value above 180 as many chances for winning trades. You will feel yourself when you try this. But be sure the candle of retracement should be much bigger than previous. 

#8 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

Whats white line & setting?

Nothing special. Its just bolinger band with default settings. 

#9 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:43 AM

Following and testing with 50SMA and 6EMA + P.A

HU3HU3HU3 BRtrading B)  :ph34r: !

World is full of critics, be a encourager!  :rolleyes:

#10 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

guys also set your zoom level as mine shows in thumbnails because it will give you more feel and you can find more trade setups rather than zoom outs

#11 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

Following and testing with 50SMA and 6EMA + P.A

Will wait for your feedback

• thi4gon likes this

#12 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:50 AM

to help us to see when have a chance to retracement (180+ or 180-), make this change on retracement indicator 

config to adjust and how it will show
\/

http://i.imgur.com/AhrQPkt.png

• andreatrading likes this

#13 lorecavoli

lorecavoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

Hi Lorecavoli, 180 is the minimum required. As many value above 180 as many chances for winning trades. You will feel yourself when you try this. But be sure the candle of retracement should be much bigger than previous. 

Yes, sorry I read again your first post :)

#14 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:59 AM

to help us to see when have a chance to retracement (180+ or 180-), make this change on retracement indicator 

config to adjust and how it will show
\/

http://i.imgur.com/AhrQPkt.png

thi4gon, nice effort but as i told earlier that you can easily observe the level if you use the same zoom level as i use. Also remember the trade intimating candle (on retracement finder) should be vry big and clearly look very big in first look almost double or tripple from previous one. You can view example in my first post. There are only two trades highlighted but you can see others ITM trades there also

• thi4gon likes this

#15 Saygin-TR

Saygin-TR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

Good effort & luck mate..

Does anybody know that, how to calculate this indicator ? 

#16 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:15 PM

Is there an alert to when it crosses 180?

#17 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

It is a valid OTM for USD/CAD in your example right?

#18 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

It is a valid OTM for USD/CAD in your example right?

hi weddings i dont have alert may be someone here can add alert

Is there an alert to when it crosses 180?

Yes thats right. But no strategy is 100% ITM. You can also view other ITM's except 02 highlighted in same example.

• devhie likes this

#19 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

Hi, to filter some trades we can use FIbbo and a nice P.a

http://i.imgur.com/8Dtg1Nw.png

CALL
look the trend, If Uptrend, wait when it comes down, when the retracement shows 180- and fibbo are on 23.6 , 38.2 , 50 , 61.8 TAKE ur trade

PUT 
look the trend, If Downtrend, wait when it comes up, when the retracement shows 180+ and fibbo are on 23.6 , 38.2 , 50 , 61.8 TAKE ur trade

i forgot to say i'm using 6EMA and 50SMA to filter some trades, dont take a trade when they are close to cross or a candle crossing both.

#20 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:10 PM

Some ITM today.

Eurusd, UsdChf, Audusd, Usdcad 

all in the money 5 minutes trades  

https://gyazo.com/3f...144341ee330dec2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.