Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  David : (23 September 2020 - 10:37 AM) You guys got quiet! How's trading going?
@  nkotb6 : (22 September 2020 - 12:37 PM) I am here :D
@  happyjas : (15 September 2020 - 05:19 AM) :rolleyes:
@  traderpusa : (15 September 2020 - 03:34 AM) also still here lol
@  happyjas : (14 September 2020 - 11:20 PM) :P
@  Dyabolus : (11 September 2020 - 09:49 AM) yes
@  dth : (10 September 2020 - 08:55 PM) anyone here?
@  Rumred : (26 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) 2minute strategies
@  equipebr : (22 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) repaint
@  kalc : (20 August 2020 - 11:05 AM) @nkotb6 nope, no need
@  traderpusa : (17 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) not yet, perhaps next year
@  nkotb6 : (14 August 2020 - 02:46 AM) Has anybody switched to trade the futures market?
@  PrabuddhaEdge : (12 August 2020 - 09:37 PM) hello
@  Nathan55 : (10 August 2020 - 11:19 AM) option strategy
@  kalc : (08 August 2020 - 04:10 AM) @BOedge its a very easy switch mate
@  BOedge : (05 August 2020 - 02:29 PM) nice to see you again STILIOS. Yup, screen time, research [ie here on BOE], more screen time, practice, patience, a plan, proofing the plan and then sticking to it. I'll be in touch some time to pick your brains about the switch to FX. Not now, not ready.
@  devhie : (04 August 2020 - 06:36 AM) good night
@  palex2005 : (03 August 2020 - 03:42 AM) EMA
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) Have a nice and profitable week Guys !!!!!!
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:27 AM) After all those years of trying and working i came out in a conclution and is simple..Trading needs knowledge - Pateince - Discipline in order to succeed ofcourse not in a couple of years ....

Photo

Strategy for 5 minutes

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBraaaaaaazil :)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

Hello, I am new to the forum and have come to share a strategy, very simple and with only an indicator, who can add more indicators to be accurate to 95% I thank you, because these arrows give precision of 85% only they, will share with you , test and say what you think. Sorry for the English, I am Brazilian and I am by google translator, haha.

Chart: 5m Expiration: 1-2 candles See if you find a better setting and more indicators for synchronizing with this super arrow!

Ps: In candle closing of the arrow enters the next it!

1t5zyb.jpg

Chart: 5m Expiration: 1-2 candles See if you find a better setting and more indicators for synchronizing with this super arrow!

Attached Files

• devhie, singu, hp699flva and 1 other like this

#2 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

will try

#3 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

Hello, I am new to the forum and have come to share a strategy, very simple and with only an indicator, who can add more indicators to be accurate to 95% I thank you, because these arrows give precision of 85% only they, will share with you , test and say what you think. Sorry for the English, I am Brazilian and I am by google translator, haha.

1t5zyb.jpg

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#4 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

Do not use this indicator. It's showing scary woman

• hp699flva likes this

#5 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

its not indicator its joke

Yes, it's indicator, add it to your metatrader, and follow the arrows on 5m and see if there is indicator and high precision

Yes, it's indicator, add it to your metatrader, and follow the arrows on 5m and see if there is indicator and high precision

#6 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

Do not use this indicator. It's showing scary woman

How well is showing virus? Take please print!

How well is showing virus? Take please print!

#7 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:39 PM

Probably it will repaint

#8 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

https://virustotal.c...fefe0/analysis/

Has no virus, is crazy? www.virustotal.com and go up the file, there is no virus in any file

Has no virus, is crazy? www.virustotal.com and go up the file, there is no virus in any file

#9 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

No, it does not repaint. TEST!

#10 scorpion11564

scorpion11564

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:49 PM

No, it does not repaint. TEST!

i tried on 1TF it repaints alote. Have you really used it and what is your ITM? From how many days are you using?

#11 fagnervilella

fagnervilella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:52 PM

i tried on 1TF it repaints alote. Have you really used it and what is your ITM? From how many days are you using?

Use timefrime 5, I am testing in demo account only 11 ITM 1 OTM unfortunately did not take print, print more that I posted, I went and gave ITM again.

#12 caisfly

caisfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

in my case it seems that the arrows only appears if i refresh the chart, does anyone has the same problem?

#13 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:07 PM

its equal to Super Signal indicator.

• hongquan102 likes this

#14 adambomb

adambomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:46 PM

as predicted bad arrows(and there is quite alot) disappear with refresh.....i would like to see your 11 ITMS though

Attached Thumbnails

• before.png
  • after.png

Price Action Has No Time Frame

#15 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

its great when author posting indi and even didnt know its repaint or no.

#16 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:38 AM

1t5zyb.jpg

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#17 Warren7204

Warren7204

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

I like super signal for some confluence.

Combined with with value chart and CCI Divergence you have the beginnings of something good.

#18 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

I like super signal for some confluence.

Combined with with value chart and CCI Divergence you have the beginnings of something good.

no unfourtanetly

#19 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

I use this type of arrows like supersignal to reference but never as an entry point.

#20 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:02 AM

I use this type of arrows like supersignal to reference but never as an entry point.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.