Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ishan007 : (19 October 2018 - 12:16 AM) :) :P
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 09:22 PM) good morning
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point indicator
@  Delight : (18 October 2018 - 04:10 AM) @manfloy, share some of the free money with me. Just $200 will be ok. lol
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) run losers + increase the positions + cuting the positive PL when it comes
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) nice, handing out free money
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:19 AM) well actually am experimenting hard right here with 3 traders, who claiming they want to trade, so i decided to gave out some posibility to trade live, they fucked up two accounts for now [email protected]
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:17 AM) manfloy talking to himself lol.
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:04 AM) so better don't play with fire and set ur stop loss if you want to be alive, and one more significative and the latest one for today : i see many traders trading perfect on DEMO, but when you pass on the LIVE trading the game will turn over 360degree, your rules your systems and your ability to keep the great job will purely dissapear, fear & greed, remember fear and greed nothing else on the chart only fear and greed, good luck
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) yup
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) not that much time to flood and post here, please pay attention on your SL, one time the market will knock you very very significative, trust me it comes once in a year
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:45 AM) wow
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) https://gyazo.com/90...47790cd914b234d
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) took a fresh sucker right now on EJ
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) a lot of old traders around
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) how is going on guys ???
@  ishan007 : (17 October 2018 - 11:06 PM) neddihrehat here?
@  happyjas : (17 October 2018 - 08:43 PM) :( uh oh
@  traderpusa : (17 October 2018 - 08:42 PM) i would not have recommended long lol

Photo

PA BigReversal 1H Timeframe - Open Source

Forex BO Trend News tripack calcal david elea MTH2014 swede

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:58 PM

Hi Christoffer here. This is My idea. Why not try to do something together for a change?

Little about me for those who do not know me. I have been a programmer in small caps, big caps. I have been bought and sold. I have been project manager over 10-12 ppl and I have developed stuff on my self. A saying I like or even love is Bear Gryll's "..live to fight another day..." so do not take big risks. Take many small instead. Ambush.

This would have been my next Robot idea. When the two others I have on trail fails after Phase 2 ( http://www.binaryopt...toffer/?p=88132 ) 2019 or so.

Thing is when doing Robots you must do due diligence. For Me that is my phases. Which also means I don't know what I have when 2 yrs passes. Most likely robots that does not work or passes. So meanwhile I must do more robots that passes Phase 1. So they can be in Phase 2 program. This is one idea I have that might be a Robot later on. For now it is just an Indicator. And that is how I like to do it and how I start most Robots. You must not approve to my approach.

The normal BigReversal stuff a la BB or something will not do it. The is more waiting for the Reversal and Go with the Flow-indicator. It loves news. Big movements (oc spread and other problems occure). My settings is for 1H time frame and that is coz I want a Big fat reversal candle so the Variable MinCandleBody must be altered for other Time frames. But surely this pattern occurs on all time frames. So don't sit in the dark contribute with what you know.

No strat? And only one hour Time frame?

Kids go to bed, mom and dad needs to play!

Hmm well I know this patterns works well for us in in Forex. So we should test it with the crap-data we have in Forex too. In Forex we all look for upsetting patterns that creates movements.

This is what we need

- Find good set-files for other time frames, just play around until you find something. Save settings file and send to [email protected] and let me know your preferred time frame. I will upload it if I looks ok,

- Testing-people who can try to find out if that signals are given to email, alert and push...just email me if it seems to work on 1H time frame.

- Code people. Is it anything that more can be done. Something wrong? Fix it and uploaded it. We all look at it.

- Forex Gurus, it this a good approach. Is the Area of Interest created by the Indi interest you? Contribute.

- BO-Forensic. You wait. And wait. Then you must test if this can be used for Bo trading as well. Next candle go go go OR 3 candles Go go go. I added ShowArrow just for you so that you can also try and help this move forward. 

No n00b questions here. I will ask David to delete it. Do NOT CLUTTER it with shit. Think before you write. And then think again or even a third time, yo drunk person. Speak only when you have something to say. I am not afraid to speak or demo via skype corresandberg or email [email protected] if you think you have something that should be added here. Or just add it here and we all judge (you and content) if it is shit or not.

Remember you all. Just coz it just don't work on one pair or time it means it does not work at all. So keep it it to your self.

I add some charts. I like them and call them Chart Arts from Robot. But it's the BigReversal 1H  wo did them not the Robot :D

But come on ppl Let's do this!

Do you need more Computer Art or can we get to business?

Chris

Attached Files

• Singh, green777, sergio angelini and 4 others like this

#2 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:16 PM

EURNZD 

Attached Files

• andreatrading likes this

#3 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

GBPCAD osh gosh

Attached Files

#4 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:22 PM

Can I spot 3 BO trades according to "Arrow" that is in profit? Hmm strange

Attached Files

#5 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:18 AM

Bo-Forensic

I tried Konkistadorrs excellent Bo-tester EA. Fun it was :D

I lowered the settings in order to get more Patterns but hey 10 Winners and 5 losers and 66% win rate and No hands...

15 Patterns from 2016-03-15 til now is much less then wanted I suspect.

Attached Files

#6 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:25 AM

Bo-Forensic 

With more strict settings and closer to the original ones we reach 87.50% with 7 winners and 1 looser. No that strange really coz we try to go with the flow, same time period.

Attached Files

• Toppiii likes this

#7 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationI m no longer here...so dont expect any answers, indicators, EAs, goldnuggets....:-)

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

Sounds interesting but what are u saying in so many words? And what is the strategy?

I only code FX EAs now....

My last FX EA: 42 days with 778 trades(7.78 standard lots) on a $100 demo account  & with a gain of 241%(2018-10-7)

#8 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

Sounds interesting but what are u saying in so many words? And what is the strategy?

Let's play. Any own thoughts on how to use this tool?

Strong move North/South then opposite strong move..reversal or trend change. I have been exploring BO with this tool but now it is time to use it on Forex.

#9 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:50 AM

Okey guys and gals,

70 ish downloads. Any insights from coders or strat people?

If you done modifications to it pls upload it or send it so we can explore it to. And is it good follow as is or in use with SR lines? I know what I think but now I wonder what you all think.

Only one tiny request. Write something thoughtful.

#10 Balurd77

Balurd77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:28 AM

That looks very good, but what settings are you using? Can you post them? Or template maybe... Thanks!

#11 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

Balurd, read first post.

#12 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

I think adding a max candle size would help as it would rule out exhaustion candles

also im not quite understanding the above and below settings they seem wrong way round?

Here is the MTF tools for charts below

Attached File  ACP Multi Pair.mq4   2.17KB   18 downloads
Attached File  ACP Arrow Change Pair.mq4   26.49KB   19 downloads

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#13 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

I think adding a max candle size would help as it would rule out exhaustion candles

also im not quite understanding the above and below settings they seem wrong way round?

I think you right (blink blink). Have you found any profitable settings yet?

I did one small alteration to Konkistadorrs EA..you can add the name into the indicator (which means you try almost any indi on Strat Tester) and output buffer values (Ctrl+D in Metatrader). Maybe I should, could or do one upload of that alteration somwhere? For codes this like BS coz it is simple but for non coders that is not that simple. What too do?

#14 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:27 AM

Explain your thoughts on the "...wrong way around..."? I get curious :D

• wags likes this

#15 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:56 AM

Explain your thoughts on the "...wrong way around..."? I get curious :D

Could you explain how the above and below is supposed to work first as i could be getting it wrong , is it for candle wick ot candles leading up to reversal candle

i was assuming for pink is:

from below = x amount

to above = x amount

and blue is:

from above = x amount

to below = x amount

or is it for rsi 0 - 100 movement

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#16 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:18 PM

Hi Chris are you sure this part is all correct

if(
         rsi1 < FromBelow &&
         rsi0 > ToAbove &&

Close[i+3] < Open[i+3] && /* Bear Candle */
         Close[i] > Open[i] && /* Bull Candle */
         CandleLength >= MinCandleBody /* So we get rid of small tiny Candles who are no good */

) {
         if(ShowArrow)
            CrossUpFollow[i] = Low[i] - Range*0.75;

if(ShowAreaofInterest)
         {
            ObjectCreate(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, Time[i+6], Low[i+6]-Range, Time[i], High[i]+Range);
            ObjectSetInteger(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i,OBJPROP_WIDTH,0);
            ObjectSetInteger(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i,OBJPROP_COLOR,NorthColor);
            ObjectSet("BigReversalUp_"+i, OBJPROP_BACK, true);
         }
      } else
         CrossUpFollow[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;

if(
         rsi1 > FromAbove &&
         rsi0 < ToBelove &&

Close[i+3] > Open[i+3] && /* Bull Candle */
         Close[i] < Open[i] && /* Bear Candle */
         CandleLength >= MinCandleBody /* So we get rid of small tiny Candles who are no good */

#17 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:04 PM

Max Candle size added

Attached File  BigReversal_H1_V0.1.mq4   8.35KB   113 downloads

#18 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

with a bit more tweaking this will be very useful indi

this 1m chart :)

Attached File  2016-09-24.png   196.34KB   6 downloads

#19 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

Hi Chris are you sure this part is all correct

if(
         rsi1 < FromBelow &&
         rsi0 > ToAbove &&

Close[i+3] < Open[i+3] && /* Bear Candle */
         Close[i] > Open[i] && /* Bull Candle */

) {
         if(ShowArrow)
            CrossUpFollow[i] = Low[i] - Range*0.75;

if(ShowAreaofInterest)
         {
            ObjectCreate(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, Time[i+6], Low[i+6]-Range, Time[i], High[i]+Range);
            ObjectSetInteger(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i,OBJPROP_WIDTH,0);
            ObjectSetInteger(0,"BigReversalUp_"+i,OBJPROP_COLOR,NorthColor);
            ObjectSet("BigReversalUp_"+i, OBJPROP_BACK, true);
         }
      } else
         CrossUpFollow[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;

if(
         rsi1 > FromAbove &&
         rsi0 < ToBelove &&

Close[i+3] > Open[i+3] && /* Bull Candle */
         Close[i] < Open[i] && /* Bear Candle */

Yeah it looks wrong! And it it was wrong too.

Thx and good contribution Wags!

#20 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:33 PM

Update BigReversal

BigReversal_H1_V0.1.mq4

/*
V0.1
Fixed Code corrected by [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>
It was pointed out that IF-Cases was faulty. And they where. Fixed according to suggestion to Wags.

V 0.0
Indicator that catches Signals reversing from South going North and vice Versa
*/

Attached Files

• wags likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forex, BO, Trend, News, tripack, calcal, david, elea, MTH2014, swede

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.