Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

MTH2014 - MT4 object tools and my charting perspective discussion

MTH2014 MT4 Object Tools Charting Angles Parity Trend Market

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:53 PM

Disclaimer and Warning.

==============================================================================================================

1. Please forgive my bad broken English.

2. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

3. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

4. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file

5. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

6. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,

and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

==============================================================================================================

This is to fulfill my promise to my brothers and sisters couple months ago, that I will create thread to discuss tips and trick on how to use object tools in MT4 environment, and also discuss about the 'field' , and market in general for spot Forex or other financial market.

So far the main stream discussions (especially in PA threads) commonly talking about candlestick patterns, chart patterns, trend,channel, angles, support and resistance areas, supply and demand areas, etc, and talking about the 'visualization' of price movement, 'visualization' of interaction between two forces but rarely talking about the 'field', the place/space where we could 'see' visually that price movement.

We will discuss that here, but please forgive me for my very limited knowledge in that area and please remind me and advise me if I'm doing something wrong.

I hope all of you could enjoy the discussion, contribute actively, and of course respect each other as mature educated human being.

Regards

MTH

• Tripack, MasterBlaster, Singh and 4 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#2 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:57 AM

THE BASE of MOVEMENT

Investor/Smart Money just like 'Water'.

and market just like 'seesaw'.

Buyers%20Club%20-%20Trade%20Balance%20an

Buyers%20Club%20-%20Trade%20Balance%20an

Buyers%20Club%20-%20Buying%20Areas%20w%2

No, I don't want to explain easily, just think by yourself why at area 1, as buyers you not suppose to 'buy' at that very cheap market but should get out ASAP and forget that pair ? then post your opinion to start the discussion.. lol.

MTH

• Joakim_Von_Anka and k0diak like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#3 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:39 AM

Hi Penguin - Brother, glad to see you again. Let me tell my thoughts about this, I think this 4 areas are playground where we can "play", so if on the right side numbers are prices, that mean if price fall near the zero line, so this pair coulnd't live anymore, Switzeland's economy will fall, and I think in that area won't be any smart money which move the market, so we should stand as far as we can from this pair  :huh:

sorry for my poor English knowledge, but I hope I can explain you what in my mind  :blink:

best regards

• MTH2014 likes this

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#4 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

Hi Penguin - Brother, glad to see you again. Let me tell my thoughts about this, I think this 4 areas are playground where we can "play", so if on the right side numbers are prices, that mean if price fall near the zero line, so this pair coulnd't live anymore, Switzeland's economy will fall, and I think in that area won't be any smart money which move the market, so we should stand as far as we can from this pair  :huh:

sorry for my poor English knowledge, but I hope I can explain you what in my mind  :blink:

best regards

Exactly Brother..  that what happened with Zimbabwe Dollar or Saddam Iraqi Dinar.

It also work in stock market, that the cheapest area also the most dangerous area..

Nice to see you too Brother

Happy Trading

MTH

• Joakim_Von_Anka likes this

#5 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:03 AM

Brother can we find such smart money areas in intraday TFs? In TFs like D1 or Weekly, or Monthly we could find that by showing in history the most critical highs and lows, but what about intraday? Any advices sir?  :rolleyes:

#6 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:47 AM

Brother can we find such smart money areas in intraday TFs? In TFs like D1 or Weekly, or Monthly we could find that by showing in history the most critical highs and lows, but what about intraday? Any advices sir?  :rolleyes:

Well look at this bellow picture example, it give us visually 'clear' transformation or displacement whatever..lol..,   of supply / demand,  the flow of pressure, by comparing this 2 pairs that closely related in negative correlation..

EUR / USD  TF : H1

EURUSD%20H1%20smartmoney%20flow.png

USD / CHF  TF : H1

USDCHF%20H1%20smartmoney%20flow.png

Hope it help

MTH

• Tripack, rider2025, Joakim_Von_Anka and 4 others like this

#7 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:35 AM

Thank you brother, awaiting your next lessons  :D also such interesting indicator  :rolleyes:  

thank you

#8 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:15 AM

C'mon guys. Be more active :wacko: don't you want know more? I think till we don't finish with this, our brother won't tell us more  :ph34r:

• Tripack and lorecavoli like this

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:35 PM

Just for fun..

Week End fooling around..

https://www.youtube....h?v=EI-4YqoFBQo

Enjoy

MTH

• rider2025, Joakim_Von_Anka, uday and 4 others like this

#10 888mdo888

888mdo888

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:07 AM

hope can learn more

#11 TraderTM

TraderTM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSiberia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

The movement can be represented in the form of waves. It's like a drop of water which fell, creating ripples. The market drop is the first pulse. having the right price and time is to know the end of the next waves. here are examples from my old trade ( I have traded Gann's methods)

i432_cimgpsh_orig.png
загрузить фотографию

i430_cimgpsh_orig.png
загрузить фотографию

• MTH2014, makmak, richterzoo and 1 other like this

#12 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

The movement can be represented in the form of waves. It's like a drop of water which fell, creating ripples. The market drop is the first pulse. having the right price and time is to know the end of the next waves. here are examples from my old trade ( I have traded Gann's methods)

i432_cimgpsh_orig.png
загрузить фотографию

i430_cimgpsh_orig.png
загрузить фотографию

Nice Brother.., but of course I'm not sure if many people could understand Gann Method even only for general point of view,   or willing to learn for years into this legend knowledge..

How to use and how to understand Gunner24 overlay also need separate serious discussion..

Later maybe if I have spare time,  I could joining the discussion and explaining basic stuff on how to preparing our MT5 chart for geometrical charting.. (I'm not use MT4 anymore for this geometrical since the charting ratio is not that good)

but in the mean time please continue with your great explanations...

Regards

MTH

• richterzoo and TraderTM like this

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

hello guys,

please share those indicators and also where can i start learning about angles and gann method?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#14 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Hello traders, I have few experiences for the Gann method. This reason i have many questions to you;

- Do you have any document for the method to interested traders ?

- Why you dont counted the started point of the waves ?

1.png

- Whats the critical points for we can identify finished the current Gann then drawing a new cycle ?

Thanks !

#15 TraderTM

TraderTM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSiberia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Nice Brother.., but of course I'm not sure if many people could understand Gann Method even only for general point of view,   or willing to learn for years into this legend knowledge..

How to use and how to understand Gunner24 overlay also need separate serious discussion..

Later maybe if I have spare time,  I could joining the discussion and explaining basic stuff on how to preparing our MT5 chart for geometrical charting.. (I'm not use MT4 anymore for this geometrical since the charting ratio is not that good)

but in the mean time please continue with your great explanations...

Regards

MTH

Hello brother. Yes, I agree that the study of Gann's methods will sameet years. I almost never used MT4 for trading the Gann techniques, I had a specialized program, I think that MT is not the best platform.

Best regard TM.

#16 TraderTM

TraderTM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSiberia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

hello guys,

please share those indicators and also where can i start learning about angles and gann method?

Hi . This program which in my screenshots is called Gunner24 can download it for free from many sites. you can find it through Google . To start learning Gann best with his letters and courses. read them and repeat on the chart what he's doing in this course. But beyond that for a deeper understanding is needed to explore the Egyptian and ancient Indian mathematics.

Best regard TM.

• richterzoo likes this

#17 TraderTM

TraderTM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSiberia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

Hello traders, I have few experiences for the Gann method. This reason i have many questions to you;

- Do you have any document for the method to interested traders ?

- Why you dont counted the started point of the waves ?

1.png

- Whats the critical points for we can identify finished the current Gann then drawing a new cycle ?

Thanks !

Hi . What I showed is only 1/100 of the entire system Gunn. This tool PTV - Price-Time Vector. In order to know where will the movement need to study the cycles, they provide a more complete picture of what will happen in the future. If you study these things, you will be surprised how many patterns. even for example in such phenomena as earthquakes, there are cycles and they occur with a certain periodicity. it is not always necessary to take the first point for starting to understand these details need a lot of study methods Gunn. Here is an example of forecasting using loops.( the forecast was made 4 years ago)

Best regard TM.

2017_11_13_00_21_47.png

#18 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

But beyond that for a deeper understanding is needed to explore the Egyptian and ancient Indian mathematics.

Best regard TM.

so you have also read ancient Egyptian and Indian Mathematics?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#19 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:36 AM

Yes, from deep and wider perspective,  universe is 'fractal' and all of them repeated in cycles and patterns with their own specific range/time length and all of them are Mathematics events.

Financial market 'movement',  in general 'restricted' by fundamental policies and macro economic conditions, but inside that fundamental and macro boundaries mostly market move because of psychological chain of action-reaction in form of 'fear' and 'greed', and this is not individual but mass psychological events.

Nature disasters like Earth Quakes, Floods, Storms , etc in reality not only nature change but this is also economic events, kind of market shocks that will facing 'fear' and 'greed' reactions from market participants, and this both forces of 'fear' and 'greed' have their own 'release' mechanism. The final interaction of both forces always create fractal condition.

Humans are visual mathematics creatures. We are psychologically planted with the understanding that normal is a straight line, red is hot, blue is cool, green is nature related, '1' is on, '0' is off, etc and we always try to convert all of this into numbers. The ideal slopes is 45 degrees and 315 degrees. Beyond these are extreme conditions and will be corrected back to "normal" sooner or later

This psychological condition in financial world, affects all parties, including the policy makers and smart money who have the ability to make corrections. Visually all will react when you see the level of the slopes are too sharp or too flat, and will return to calm when it returns to normal.

So, in general, geometrical charting is an attempt to 'recognize' this mass psychological conditions data into visual mathematical way.. to help you 'react' with more logical sense.

Please forgive me if my explanation 'unclear' due to my lack of English..

MTH

• rider2025, makmak, shaileshm and 3 others like this

#20 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

I accepted these paragraphs for entrance. Then waiting impatiently for development section.  :rolleyes:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT4, Object, Tools, Charting, Angles, Parity, Trend, Market

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.