Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 09:04 AM) trading has made me fat anyway TP ha ha
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2020 - 06:52 AM) @kalc, getting more fat every day under quarantine lol
@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:01 AM) and by the way if that guy trys to sell you stuff dont buy it, he's just ripped off some indi's over at forex-station lol its all freely available
@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 AM) lol hey TP hows it going young man
@  traderpusa : (01 July 2020 - 01:53 PM) So is the market lol
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) yall are savage :D
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) haha
@  Sambo : (29 June 2020 - 05:04 PM) If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the most profitable traders are the least boastful.
@  happyjas : (27 June 2020 - 09:50 PM) We understand what took place, you won a lot of money and bought a new "BMW M4 cake", you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and sounded like this: "My name is my name, if you ask me again I'll tell you the same, I won a lot of money, and already shove it on my candy back-end, but there's one problem, everyone knows already that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK."
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:43 PM) the R8 Audi thing -_-
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:42 PM) :unsure: 'Can't afford the BM thing, 'just got the 2018 Audi 2016 :(
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:41 PM) :unsure: 'Ca
@  Dyabolus : (26 June 2020 - 03:45 AM) so were u verified by David at last? how about that 'pic'
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 04:48 PM) sure post a pic
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:17 PM) sorry im bragging again, i sincerly apologize. Just wanted to share with you :(
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) By the way do you wanna see my new BMW M4?
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) where do you read that closure stuff?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:45 AM) thanks anyways MAster David, a million times :)
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:41 AM) *closure
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:39 AM) feeling anxious about what I read about BOE (the enclosure, i guess) :(

Photo

30mins Reversal Strategy

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:13 AM

Hi. Tnx for d strategy.
Can u share the xsr indi? Tnx

It's in the first post. Second one.

#22 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:39 AM

Thanks for the strat, Singu.

Is there any alert settings you recommend for Wilson / TMA indis firing?

#23 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:56 AM

You mean what are best settings for indis, or?

#24 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

You mean what are best settings for indis, or?

I meant which of the indis I should set alerts for, but I think I'm sorted Singu.

Only had EU and NU open today, two trades on EU (both HF) - one ITM, one OTM (by 1 micropip :( ) but both trades were only 15m as I don't have a 20m option. The OTM would have been ITM on 20m

#25 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:31 AM

EU ITM (HF) 15m trade

#26 NguyenHung

NguyenHung

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

Please sent me tmatrue-3.0-with-distances.ex4, the tmatrue-3.0-with-distances.mq4 after i transfer to tmatrue-3.0-with-distances.exe is not avalible for me, thanks so much

#27 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:35 PM

Hi NguyenHung...try this one. It's the same (colors are different)...i only have ex4 version. Just place it in the indicator folder and it should work.

Attached Files

#28 FTP

FTP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

Hi singu. Do you still use this strategy and is there any modification respect to first version?

#29 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:08 AM

I didn't trade this strategy for a while. I did make some adjustments, but didn't test them properly. 

It should still work, but this time of year is a little tricky, so if you plan to trade it...be careful.

#30 stefano0266

stefano0266

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

I'm backtesting this strategy in 1m timeframe expiration 5m and after more than 400 trades in 4 different main pairs I got 66% ITM trades. I thing it may be enough to win good money. Besides in 1m timeframe it gives many more opportunities than in 5m. I anyone using this strategy? what do you think guys?

• gangi22 likes this

#31 gangi22

gangi22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationColombo

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

I'm backtesting this strategy in 1m timeframe expiration 5m and after more than 400 trades in 4 different main pairs I got 66% ITM trades. I thing it may be enough to win good money. Besides in 1m timeframe it gives many more opportunities than in 5m. I anyone using this strategy? what do you think guys?

Nice. Do you think if we avoid market opening/closing times and news, the ITM rate can be increased? Have you backtested for the time period you trade only or whole market time? 

#32 stefano0266

stefano0266

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

I have backtested the whole market may be avoiding certain ours and news it can be improved. I am starting to operate it in real time. I will let you know my results

#33 stefano0266

stefano0266

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

Hi guys,

This is a strategy i have been trading for the last 3 or 4 months and has given me 70%. I had a little less % during August.

The strategy is very simple and beginner friendly... It's on 5min TF with 30mins exp. for Wilson Arrow, and 20mins for HF Wick.

Big thanks to Wilber07 for the Wilson Arrow, and Holyfire for HF Wick.

Wilson Arrow is MA cross with BB, and HF Wick is pinbars with SR. The strat also uses TMA True which is triangular MA, and is non repainting version.

So...this is the strat:

Call: Wilson Arrow appear below the TMA lower band (take the trade after the candle closes and price is still below TMA for 30mins), or...

HF Wick appears below TMA lower band (take the trade right away for 20mins)

Put: Opposite 

Avoid medium and high impact news 30mins before and after. That's it.

Indicators:

Hello Singu thanks for the strategy it´s a very good strat the onli thing is that the alarm of the wick arrow should advise only in the last 15 or 20 seconds of the candle so it would´nt appear and disappear so many times generating so many false alarms. Perhaps someone can help modifying the indicator.

#34 stefano0266

stefano0266

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:40 AM

Is anibody using this strategy? Very good results in backtest and no one of the indi repaint. I wish that someone can help me with the tests and share opinions.

Good trading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.