Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (15 September 2020 - 05:19 AM) :rolleyes:
@  traderpusa : (15 September 2020 - 03:34 AM) also still here lol
@  happyjas : (14 September 2020 - 11:20 PM) :P
@  Dyabolus : (11 September 2020 - 09:49 AM) yes
@  dth : (10 September 2020 - 08:55 PM) anyone here?
@  Rumred : (26 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) 2minute strategies
@  equipebr : (22 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) repaint
@  kalc : (20 August 2020 - 11:05 AM) @nkotb6 nope, no need
@  traderpusa : (17 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) not yet, perhaps next year
@  nkotb6 : (14 August 2020 - 02:46 AM) Has anybody switched to trade the futures market?
@  PrabuddhaEdge : (12 August 2020 - 09:37 PM) hello
@  Nathan55 : (10 August 2020 - 11:19 AM) option strategy
@  kalc : (08 August 2020 - 04:10 AM) @BOedge its a very easy switch mate
@  BOedge : (05 August 2020 - 02:29 PM) nice to see you again STILIOS. Yup, screen time, research [ie here on BOE], more screen time, practice, patience, a plan, proofing the plan and then sticking to it. I'll be in touch some time to pick your brains about the switch to FX. Not now, not ready.
@  devhie : (04 August 2020 - 06:36 AM) good night
@  palex2005 : (03 August 2020 - 03:42 AM) EMA
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) Have a nice and profitable week Guys !!!!!!
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:27 AM) After all those years of trying and working i came out in a conclution and is simple..Trading needs knowledge - Pateince - Discipline in order to succeed ofcourse not in a couple of years ....
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:24 AM) @BOedge my friend it was a big challenge for me also to start work on Forex also but i never regret that till now
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:22 AM) We should never forget where how and who healp us to start from ...

Photo

[Infalible V1] - M1 5min Trades. Based on wags strat. High ITM rate.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Zero45

Zero45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:36 PM

attachicon.gifEURCADboM1.png

Put example, rejected from ichimoku cloud, MACD confirmation put next bar

Took it as well

but unfortunately a loss, i was to slow, took it at the arrow but the bar already had changed color ( should've been a win if i followed your rules).

But i'm learning, can't complain, I'm 5 -1 up to now.

Attached Thumbnails

• 4243d96dd2ce262046bd0d25eecc169b.png
  • Capture.PNG

#22 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

Took it as well

but unfortunately a loss, i was to slow, took it at the arrow but the bar already had changed color ( should've been a win if i followed your rules).

But i'm learning, can't complain, I'm 5 -1 up to now.

Great, not bad :)

The bar was too big to open, try half of that size next time ;)

Although it was not the same trade as me.

#23 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

Infalible V1 and V2 update, as i got more than 80+ downloads and almost no answers i will not bother sharing it.

Those of you who are really interested just ask me, i'll be pleased to send it throught PM.

#24 freemenn

freemenn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

Infalible V1 and V2 update, as i got more than 80+ downloads and almost no answers i will not bother sharing it.

Those of you who are really interested just ask me, i'll be pleased to send it throught PM.

hello butterio,

please allow some time to test your strat. At least 1-2 days to comment. I Always want to test some time before express my opinion.

Thanks

#25 graiola

graiola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:39 AM

hello butterio,

please allow some time to test your strat. At least 1-2 days to comment. I Always want to test some time before express my opinion.

Thanks

I will do a backtesting here, But manually. It will take some days for all pairs

#26 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

Can someone with a working chart please screenshot their list of indicators? I want to check I have everything set up correctly :)

#27 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:44 AM

...and I assume all indicators are default settings?

#28 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:49 AM

Is v2 the same as v1 except it covers these rules:

"-You'll make sure of ichimoku SpanA and SpanB are in your favor, being red for sell.

-The cloud should be either getting bigger in the future either having a cross in your favor soon.

-The bars should not in any case be inside of the Ichimoku cloud.

-You'll look at the RSI being overbought.

-You'll look at the ADX being below 35

-You'll also look at the MACD zero line, in gold color being >=56 (which the alert should cover but double check)."?

If so, is this rule covered too or is this a check we have to do:

"-You'll place the trade either after MACD gives you one finished bar of changed color, either when the RSI gold arrow appears."

#29 totosapone

totosapone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:09 AM

thanks for the strategy Butterrio, I will try!seems easy!

• Buterrio likes this

#30 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:41 AM

Is v2 the same as v1 except it covers these rules:
"-You'll make sure of ichimoku SpanA and SpanB are in your favor, being red for sell.
-The cloud should be either getting bigger in the future either having a cross in your favor soon.

-The bars should not in any case be inside of the Ichimoku cloud.

-You'll look at the RSI being overbought.

-You'll look at the ADX being below 35

-You'll also look at the MACD zero line, in gold color being >=56 (which the alert should cover but double check)."?

If so, is this rule covered too or is this a check we have to do:

"-You'll place the trade either after MACD gives you one finished bar of changed color, either when the RSI gold arrow appears."

No, you'll have to time the entry manually. Even the rsi arrow or the macd change of color. Will be updating indis tonight guys.
  • Jinch and ruhul like this

#31 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:45 AM

No, you'll have to time the entry manually. Even the rsi arrow or the macd change of color. Will be updating indis tonight guys.

Nice one - thanks Buterrio.

• Buterrio likes this

#32 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:55 AM

About London guys, i know a lot of you prefer it and i'm all hears and would like to hear more from you, i don't seem to be able to get good results in London.
Anyway what i may tell you is if you're trading in London avoid the lunch time, openning and the moment when New York kicks in.
You'll get a look of setups in London. Keep your eyes open, be speacially carefull and take a look at ADX, which is the line in the bottom, it must be ranging from 20-35, not up not down, that way you can keep the waterfalls controled and ranging markets controled.
  • MasterBlaster, ruhul and Tez like this

#33 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:33 AM

Nice one - thanks Buterrio.

Infalible v2 should give you MACD zero but be carefull when you enter the trade, sometimes it changes when you're about to enter and thats not good anymore.

#34 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:59 AM

Since you have the cloud on, don't you think the "full" Ichimoku, including Tenkan, Kijoun and Chikou could help here?

• Buterrio likes this

#35 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

Since you have the cloud on, don't you think the "full" Ichimoku, including Tenkan, Kijoun and Chikou could help here?

How would we use that in our favor? Gotta check

#36 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:07 PM

Alright guys, indicators updated.

Changelog,

Settings added so you can customize both.

Infalible V2 is now taking low ADX into consideration too.

Macd levels changed slightly.

• Alfred, green777, ruhul and 4 others like this

#37 Zero45

Zero45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:28 PM

Alright guys, indicators updated.

Changelog,

Settings added so you can customize both.

Infalible V2 is now taking low ADX into consideration too.

Macd levels changed slightly.

attachicon.gifinfalible.zip

Ok thanks for the update.

I tried trading during London but it just isn't worth it....

Saw 2 good opportunities tonight so 2-0 today.

Couple questions:

What currencies do you recommend ? I know u trade 12.

We don't trade if one of the bars in the chart is closed in the cloud or do the previous bars ( like a hour ago ) don't matter ?
The purple MACD line has to be on the gold line  ?

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG
  • Capture2.PNG

#38 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Ok thanks for the update.

I tried trading during London but it just isn't worth it....

Saw 2 good opportunities tonight so 2-0 today.

Couple questions:

What currencies do you recommend ? I know u trade 12.

We don't trade if one of the bars in the chart is closed in the cloud or do the previous bars ( like a hour ago ) don't matter ?

I will show you my pairs in a second,

Thats correct, thats actually a "turbulence zone" for this strat, should not take it

They're basically the same, the purple line is for analyses purposes as the gold line moves and the purple marks the position in the past.

• Zero45 likes this

#39 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

Pairs for you Zero45, i've never thinked of this actually, i trade them all, sometimes change it .

• Zero45 likes this

#40 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:14 PM

Greate job man. keep d good job going. Following u with demo trade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.