Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  nkotb6 : (21 February 2020 - 02:37 PM) thanks for your reply
@  David : (20 February 2020 - 01:38 PM) i'm not sure yet -- if i do i will have an announcement ya
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 11:20 AM) @David I am sure you are going to write an announcement at some point on this page
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 10:37 AM) David, have you got the official date on when you shut down BOE?
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:38 AM) very nice, i will have to check them out!
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:37 AM) my 15k was actually supposed to be 12 and the 18 was supposed to be 15k
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) bet365 the way to go ... they add a little more if you hit parlays
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) oh cool
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) and betway
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) bet365
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) who are you using, bovada?
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) i always come out learning something new about the other
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) but i mean every year i go into trading than into football and back into trading
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) since thats everyday
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) which i didn't mind because ftb was once a week ... i'm trying to figure something out for college hoops and its wayy more work
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) haha yea, that shit takes a lot of time im sure
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) Love it
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) but i was doing it caveman style as so my developer says... in putting spreads and totals manually... literally starting sometime in the evening staying up til 5am
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) daaaang!
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:27 AM) yeah 500 on a 5 gamer = 15k plus 300 on a 6 gamer = 18k

Photo

[Infalible V1] - M1 5min Trades. Based on wags strat. High ITM rate.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:11 AM

POPULAR

Okay guys, this is easy this is simple:

It's giving me a good ITM rate, as wags strat didn't gave me enought setups i made my own with some tweaks,

So first things said lets begin.

PUT:

You'll receive an alert based on infalible v1 or v2(you chose):

V1, which is default in template, a alert will apear,

A vertical line should be drawn so you have visual confirmation.

-You'll make sure of ichimoku SpanA and SpanB are in your favor, being red for sell.

-The cloud should be either getting bigger in the future either having a cross in your favor soon.

-The bars should not in any case be inside of the Ichimoku cloud.

-You'll look at the RSI being overbought.

-You'll look at the ADX being below 35

-You'll also look at the MACD zero line, in gold color being >=56 (which the alert should cover but double check).

-You'll place the trade either after MACD gives you one finished bar of changed color, either when the RSI gold arrow appears.

-The candlesticks should not be bigger than average when putting.

Infalible V2, covers the alert with some more complexity, you get ADX, MACD ZERO, Ichimoku, and RSI inside the alert.

Example:

(Complete inverse of the other image, cannot find a good setup ATM, will edit later)

CALL:

You'll receive an alert based on infalible v1 or v2(you chose):

V1, which is default in template, a alert will apear,

A vertical line should be drawn so you have visual confirmation.

-You'll make sure of ichimoku SpanA and SpanB are in your favor, being green for call.

-The cloud should be either getting bigger in the future either having a cross in your favor soon.

-The candles should NOT in any case be inside of the Ichimoku cloud.

-You'll look at the RSI being oversold.

-You'll look at the ADX being below 35.

-You'll also look at the MACD zero line, in gold color being <=44 (which the alert should cover but double check).

-You'll place the trade either after MACD gives you one finished bar of changed color, either when the RSI gold arrow appears.

-The candlesticks should not be bigger than average when calling.

Infalible V2, covers the alert with some more complexity, you get ADX, MACD ZERO, Ichimoku, and RSI inside the alert.

Example:

I'm trading live with this, it doesn't work if you don't want it too.

Anyway, enjoy it, do yourself some demo trading.

Testing is appreciated.

• MasterBlaster, lalcal, Momentum and 20 others like this

#2 Binary addict

Binary addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

Thanks for the strategy, i'm curious as always with something new.

Grts,

#3 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:24 AM

You're welcome. Follow the rules strictly and you get a 70 percent.

Leave london out of the equation.

#4 Leon

Leon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:45 AM

Thanks But , I will have a look and test it. :) :)

#5 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:08 AM

You're welcome Leon :)

#6 Alfred

Alfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

great job Buterrio, Wag's foundational ideas are really having a great influence on BOE, just like Sasuke (the sunano guy) and Hubba Hubba. God bless you guys :)

• andreatrading likes this

#7 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:30 AM

great job Buterrio, Wag's foundational ideas are really having a great influence on BOE, just like Sasuke (the sunano guy) and Hubba Hubba. God bless you guys :)

I coded all of this because it was being a pain in the ass so much alerts that the old code gave me, and it had a loop and everything,

Now i finish with a very profitable system and only the alert when the setup is perfect. (only not in london but that's normal i guess ahaha)

• Alfred and andreatrading like this

#8 nagyelekecske

nagyelekecske

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:54 AM

Post Your trades :)

#9 Binary addict

Binary addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:15 AM

I live in GMT+1 so if not Londen( thats a bummer) witch time would be best than, from 1 hour after Londen till almost closing US and/or midhours Aziƫ ?

#10 nagyelekecske

nagyelekecske

BANNED: Using several usernames

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:19 AM

How many good setup a day? above 10 below 10?

#11 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for the work buddy. Really appreciate. Will test it :D

#12 fred55

fred55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:43 AM

maybe a bottom limit for the ADX will avoid sideways movement?

#13 graiola

graiola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:02 PM

Congrat for the strat,friend Buterrio! But a doubt: is the manually backtesting possible?

#14 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

Congrat for the strat,friend Buterrio! But a doubt: is the manually backtesting possible?

I think its not possible because the Macd zero line moves as the price moves so you can't probably not know where was the line at that time.

However if he has coded an arrow taking into account that I think it could be possible.

#15 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

It is possible, you get the vertical line and the Macd-zero which give you the position in the past.

Even autotesting throught strategy tester is possible if you add some lines into the script;

How many good setup a day? above 10 below 10?

I'm trading 12 pairs and i have a little bit more than that

If you trade london to sydney i got arround 50 signals in which 25 are good after visually confirmation.

maybe a bottom limit for the ADX will avoid sideways movement?

Normally i visually confirm this, altought don't happens often.

#16 sandeepkumarboe

sandeepkumarboe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:44 PM

Does this have push notification alert as well? Thanks for your contribution to the group.

#17 graiola

graiola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for the answer. I will do a backtesting in all pairs

#18 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:10 PM

[

Does this have push notification alert as well? Thanks for your contribution to the group.

You can easily add it, you have the source code in there ;)

SendNotification(Symbol(), AlertMSG_OS1);

SendNotification(Symbol(), AlertMSG_OB1);

Live :D

#19 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for the answer. I will do a backtesting in all pairs

Yep, tell me what you get ;)

#20 Buterrio

Buterrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:31 PM

Put example, rejected from ichimoku cloud, MACD confirmation put next bar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.