Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  CRAIGL : (18 September 2018 - 02:39 AM) good afternoon
@  traderpusa : (17 September 2018 - 08:46 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 11:12 AM) Well, I will see how it goes, I really love the chat interaction lately lol :P take care !
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 10:35 AM) Right, maybe risky but longeurusd again
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) Taking a break, good luck !
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 09:25 AM) Carefully quick shorting but less weight
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 09:12 AM) & out
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 07:58 AM) Looking good :)
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 06:36 AM) eurusd
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 06:35 AM) Was initially short biased for today but not anymore, thinking 1.170 has a chance ?
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 06:31 AM) Probably more stocks/indices impacting but still...
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 06:30 AM) careful in general today/tomorrow as us vs china news may come out
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 06:29 AM) Eurusd becoming harder to trade
@  dawid9840 : (17 September 2018 - 04:24 AM) fib pivot
@  Tripack : (17 September 2018 - 01:11 AM) Morning
@  traderpusa : (16 September 2018 - 07:32 PM) Good morning
@  ahmetesk : (16 September 2018 - 11:07 AM) @sgfn01 Maxim? yes that crazy gambler with martingale :P
@  hongquan102 : (16 September 2018 - 05:36 AM) billykay indicator
@  sgfn01 : (15 September 2018 - 05:27 PM) Hello people! a long time ago had a Russian trader Makisin he was always among the first placed in the world ranking iq option, what will happen to him, I never saw his name in the ranking.
@  Bigindoda : (14 September 2018 - 03:27 PM) friday night gave me nice profit https://charts.mql5....-point-of-3.png

Photo

An EA for any 60s strategy for anyone

indicator expert advisor

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 iamkazi2050

iamkazi2050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

also check this, where i display arrow red line, for arrow..

its also display arrow if SMA cross on current candle, 

Attached Files

• elgaboonline likes this

#42 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:12 AM

Some people faulty thinks that a coder is also good at strategies. He might be good at it but not surely.

And only ask coders to program EA's from strategies you follow your self with live money. You should also be prepared to show "the money" via a statement. Then next step would be to do a live session where you show us coders how you follow your own strat. I say this for two reasons. Coders can't via an EA make your un-profitable strat work better. And secondly why should we realize your own dream, if it is a dream you have not done it yet.

Start to profit then we built it.

That is my feeling. To defend everyone responding to this thread it was xBeast who asked for it. But surely if above is meet it is still better for everyone. That is how I think about it..

Don't show us 

- MA Cross

- Stoch Cross

- Arrow 1 and Arrow 4

Show us the Money :D

• jimtang likes this

#43 iamkazi2050

iamkazi2050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:17 AM

entry

Attached Files

• thi4gon likes this

#44 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationVilhena - Rondônia - Brasil

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:00 PM

Where are the indis 4 this strat?

Hello Reteid, Sorry about the delay, I was changing the strategy could do this in EA for forex?

Rules:

SELL - Crossing the exponential average of 21 low with the RSI crossing 38 to the second sail, the crossing at the same time is the third sailing on, wrong entry.

CALL - Crossing the exponential average of 21 high with RSI crossing 62 to the second sail, the crossing at the same time is the third sailing on, wrong entry.

- stop loss

- take

- Trailing Stop

- lote

- hour trade

*And the more you see fit

Thank you so much

Attached Files

• reteid and lorecavoli like this

#45 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationHey....letz code the impossible..and what do we do in the afternoon?

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

entry

And the strategy? No only SMA cross over!

• thi4gon likes this

vCFPmVfN.png

#46 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:03 PM

Hello Reteid, Sorry about the delay, I was changing the strategy could do this in EA for forex?

Rules:

SELL - Crossing the exponential average of 21 low with the RSI crossing 38 to the second sail, the crossing at the same time is the third sailing on, wrong entry.

CALL - Crossing the exponential average of 21 high with RSI crossing 62 to the second sail, the crossing at the same time is the third sailing on, wrong entry.

- stop loss

- take

- Trailing Stop

- lote

- hour trade

*And the more you see fit

Thank you so much

What are the rules for TP and SL?

• evandrosalvi likes this

vCFPmVfN.png

#47 Mbuelo

Mbuelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:39 PM

Supertrend is not working. it's not displaying anything. Charts are naked

#48 Mbuelo

Mbuelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:48 PM

Happy trading :)

It's not working. Charts are naked. I add it to chart but the chart remain the same. Please help

#49 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:24 AM

What are the rules for TP and SL?

Do not have a specific rule , depends on the time frame , I intend to use the trailing stop between 30 and 50 points and grab ulguns pips per day but an idea to stop and take profit would be:
- M1 - SL = 40 points , TP = 80 points
- M5 - SL = 60 points , TP = 120 points
- M15 - SL = 100 points , PT = 200 points

You could also use 20 points above or below the last top or bottom for Stop Loss .

#50 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:56 AM

I will test this strategy first in my new CDF Framework Tester but developing is not still over!

• evandrosalvi likes this

vCFPmVfN.png

#51 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

I will test this strategy first in my new CDF Framework Tester but developing is not still over!

Importantly, this strategy will work best at times with greater volatility , so have time to set up.
Example:

London session , better American open until late london :
EurUsd
GBP TO USD
USDCAD

Asian Session :
USDJPY
NZDUSD
AUDUSD

#52 flashwebb

flashwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:48 PM

it's an expert advisor

Hi
i have put in expert folder...But it's not working...Don't show any arrow

• Zemo76 likes this

#53 Rickrux0

Rickrux0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:35 AM

hey xbeast...been a while. hope u doing great! could u make an ea or even an Indy based off this strategy. www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/3703-stoch-your-trade/#entry89547
PS I'll prefer an arrow Indy when all conditions are met apart from the part about being close to SR level( I can watch that myself)... many thanks mate!

#54 elgaboonline

elgaboonline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:49 AM

also check this, where i display arrow red line, for arrow..

its also display arrow if SMA cross on current candle, 

how do u use this strtegy?

#55 elgaboonline

elgaboonline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:53 AM

how do u use this? where can i learn about this strategy?

#56 tims3057

tims3057

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:14 PM

hey jimtang,

here you go..

This one is better than that with little more knowledge...

indicator-->>attachicon.gifAutoFibo.mq4

expert-->>attachicon.gifXbeast FIBO bo ea.ex4

Thank you xbeast for starting this thread and thank you for your kindness and generosity.I downloaded the Xbeast FIBO EA today and started autotrading on NoaFX at exactly 6:08pm NoaFx time..I put the EA on 1minute chart with 5minutes expiry.Currency pairs XBeast EA traded were AUD/JPY , EUR/AUD  , EUR/JPY , GBP/AUD  , GBP/JPY , GBP/USD ,NZD/USD , USD/CAD  , USD/CHF , USD/JPY and XAU/USD....Results were quite good....47WINS and 32 LOSSES...With profit of $35 on each trade and $50 investment on each trade , you would have made $1,645-$1,120=$525...Not bad for a day..Am testing EA on demo..I will keep testing and post results..Green ITM all..Once know. again Xbeast thank you for creating EA.Will test more and let you

"In order for a trading strategy to be accepted as valid it must trade all markets using the same rules and have a good performance for the vast majority of them."
- Toby Crabel

#57 tims3057

tims3057

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:30 PM

sorry guys...calculation was wrong....WINS(47x$35=$1645)   LOSSES(32x$50=$1600)  .Therefore PROFIT=$1645-$1600=$45 ..Doesnt look good

• xbeast likes this

"In order for a trading strategy to be accepted as valid it must trade all markets using the same rules and have a good performance for the vast majority of them."
- Toby Crabel

#58 xbeast

xbeast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hi Tim,
Don't stop testing ,all EA are winners but we need time period for each EA to work.
So,we can make separate EA for separate currencies.

#59 xbeast

xbeast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

guys never quit.
  • hp699flva likes this

#60 tims3057

tims3057

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:50 PM

guys ne

guys never quit.

guys never quit.

Never say die until the bones are rotten lol...Xbeast I am still testing Xbeast FFibo EA..I will post results on Friday...Xbeast I found this site that has quite a number of accurate signals..I am wondering if you can create EA to trade the signals.Here is the link http://binary-signal...en/chart/usdcadand this is how the site looks like.

• hp699flva likes this

- Toby Crabel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indicator, expert advisor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.