Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:15 PM) Maybe weed is considered as safer over there :P
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:14 PM) Still with nadex or they blocked it ? I don’t remember
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:13 PM) Mr Singh, long time :)
@  marcnathan88 : (15 March 2019 - 11:40 PM) happyjas reply sent haha
@  happyjas : (15 March 2019 - 10:10 AM) marcnathan pm check hehe
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) One question to you too :P... are you trading gaps as you did?
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) Hello Singh
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) Hello Fellas
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) @Tripack lol what did you say now that Swede stopped posting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:48 PM) Sry, was looking wrong level. I marked one @1.13085
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:45 PM) Can be wrong but possibly go down
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Also seem a bounce from daily 50 ema
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily level @ 1.12700 broken, now retrace on level with pinbars forming
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily and Weekly trend are down
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:36 PM) Unsure yet about eu, on daily it looks like so but...
@  naveen : (14 March 2019 - 02:30 PM) forex reversal indicator
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) EU has to go down too. I´m waiting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) I wiall have to look more into fundamental analysis
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:20 PM) meidas has equal power in terms of information and misinformation ;)
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:19 PM) Yeah I stay informed, but take media brainstorming with a bit of salt if you want

Photo

Binary and Forex Trading using Harmonics and SuperSignal Indicators

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:11 PM

POPULAR

I got this good strategy from someone and would like to share it. Download the the 2 indicators (PZ Harmonics and Supersignal) and add Stochastic indicator. For Binary use 5min TF for 15min expirey trades.

For Call.

Wait for supersignal arrow pointing up, stochastic must be at 20 or under 20 line. At close of current 5min candle place a Call trade 15min expire time. You can add support and resistance lines( I will add the indicator for that). Try to take trades in the direction of the trend( I will add Trend indicator), you can also take trades against trend and will but there is higher success rate trading in direction of trend or if its a trade against trend then it has high chances if the trade is at a 5min resistance level/line/price.

For Put

Do as above but obviuosly supersiganl must be pointing down.

Note that the supersignal does retrace sometimes, i find it rarely retraces at higher timeframes like 15min timeframe taking 45min expire trades. You can play around with 1hour time frame taking 1hour expire trades. However some people use above strategy on 1min timeframe taking 5minute expire trades. Play around on demo see what works for you and add your personal touch to it and share results and suggestions to improve the strategy.

FOR THE PERFECT SETUP.

As you follow above Rules the PZ Harmonic signal will Give powerful Bullish Pattern in Blue for Call trades and Powerful Bearish Patterns in Red for Put trades, make sure alerts are set on True on this indicator always. Some traders only take trades when the supersignal up or down appears with the Bullish/Bearish Harmonic pattern Blue/Red.

Note you get alerts whenever there is a supersiganl but alerts can be turned off on supersignal indicator when you go to its inputs. If you want to trade the perfect setup then make sure alerts are on on the PZ harmonic indicator and off on the supersignal indicator.

For Forex traders you can take perfect set up trades on 15min, 1hour and 4hour time frames, although you can take trades as well based on supersignal arrows only confirming with stochastic or support and resistance lines or trend or not even confirming if you are sure trade will go in your favour.

Lets Go, good luck

Attached Files

• homero15, yawyks, Alfred and 7 others like this

#2 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

Note that is what the red(not red but close,change it to red under colours) harmonic bearish pattern looks like. It has appeard with a down supersignal on the 5min candle that has vertical line drawn over it. So you take a 15minute Put trade at the close of that 5min candle and your entry price is indicated by the top horizontal line, the close of the trade is at the bottom horizontal line. Note stochastic indicator was above 80 confirming the trade.

Attached Files

• psxgameshop likes this

#3 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:40 PM

For forex guys, use 15minute TF or 1H or 4H. After you enter trade with the perfect setup, say if it was a Sell trade then set your take profit at 50pips or 100pips, but exit the trade when a supersignal apears pointing up because it signals price will start to oppose you. Do the same for Buy trades, after entering trade exit when you get supersignal pointing down.

• psxgameshop likes this

#4 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Attached is the blue Harmonic Bullish pattern, when it forms with supersignal pointing up on the 5min tf as seen on the 5min candle that has vertical line over it, you take 15min expire Call or Buy trade at close of the 5min candle at price indicated by horizontal line at close of that 5min candle, trade closed at the top horizontal line ITM. Note stochastic confirmed the trade it was below 20 level. Note retracement does occur but is eliminated in higher time frames like 15min tf taking 45min trades. I personally only trade the perfect setups only when i have the red harmonic bearish or blue harmonic bullish pattern. Some people as i mentioned earlier do trade also using supersignal and stochastic only

Attached Files

• homero15 and psxgameshop like this

#5 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:09 PM

Attached is the blue Harmonic Bullish pattern, when it forms with supersignal pointing up on the 5min tf as seen on the 5min candle that has vertical line over it, you take 15min expire Call or Buy trade at close of the 5min candle at price indicated by horizontal line at close of that 5min candle, trade closed at the top horizontal line ITM. Note stochastic confirmed the trade it was below 20 level. Note retracement does occur but is eliminated in higher time frames like 15min tf taking 45min trades. I personally only trade the perfect setups only when i have the red harmonic bearish or blue harmonic bullish pattern. Some people as i mentioned earlier do trade also using supersignal and stochastic only

Very nice mararaku, thanks for sharing.one question about the Harmonic indi, I did use it before but not give it much time testing, did this indi

is accurate withe Patterns or repaint? what do you think? :)

#6 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:17 PM

PZ Harmonics indicator(s) is sold i bought it for $50 and made back the money the same day lol. I have shared the indicator for free and hope it brings you a bit of money if you use correctly and learn to master better entry points. However donations are always welcome to my Skrill account my email address is [email protected]

Good luck

• maalox likes this

#7 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:25 PM

@Homero its working well for me it is accurate. But like any indicator or strategy you need to test it and put your personal touch to it to get good entry points.

Retracing does occur(not always). So to avoid trades with retracing,you need to confirm the trade by whatever methods you know, you can confirm it using stochastic/rsi/williams percentage range custom indicator(if all 3 are in agreement you are good to go), also if you are trading in direction of trend you have higher success rate, also if you only trade when you get the perfect setup harmonic pattern blue/red you are good to go, also if you have the support and resistance lines in for the time frame you are trading and the perfect setup(or just supersignal) comes at that support/resistance line then you have higher chances that the trade is ITM. Its all about different methods of confirming the trade, if you get that right you are fine, different traders have different ways of confirming a trade. So you personal touch is required to make this work for you giving you highest success rate possible.

#8 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:46 PM

backtest and see what observations you can see

#9 mikolaj333

mikolaj333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:15 AM

marakudzai please attach more Attached Thumbnails and movies :) 

#10 freemenn

freemenn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

hello,

here is the "No repainting supertrend" Indicator. I found it somewhere.. but dont remember now.

Not sure if it may helt to get better entries.

Just try it out :)

cheers

Attached Files

• ruhul and malik82 like this

#11 JustANoob

JustANoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:20 AM

Give it a little bit of testing, like few weeks and then come back with numbers. :)

I like harmonic patterns, from time to time I draw em on 1H chart just for research purposes.

#12 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:57 AM

I like the idea of the strategy. However I would like to make some points:

- The PZ Harmonic is available free on the net.

- The harmonics repaint as the supersignal. So the problem is that the stochastic will not filter it well. It could be seen on your first put trade. The stochastic made some crossing on the overbought level some candles before but then the harmonic and the supersignal continue repainting until the point when you enter. So I think that's not realistic.

Basically what I am trying to say is that the stochastic may cross a lot of times even before the harmonic stops repainting and the price changes finally the direction. So probably as seen in your pics it cross one time and you already have the harmonic and the supersignal. Then you enter and the price instead of reversing continues the direction and repaints.

Have a nice day

• KertSantana and Ede like this

#13 tobeeme

tobeeme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:15 PM

Thanks, Mararakudzai. I particularly liked the simplicity of your Bollinger Band 5 Minute  Strategy. Looking forward to checking this one out too. 

#14 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:53 AM

Hi guys.As I mentioned retracing will occur not always though. You have to use yo personal touch to confirm a trade as I went at length explaining some of the ways to confirm a trade. Do not use this strategy during news though. I suggest anyone who is interested should try it themselves because if I fail to use a strategy effectively it does not mean all traders will fail to use the same strategy effectively.Do pay attention to the rules and conditions that I mentioned that increase success rate. I would like to hear from those that have personally tried and tested the strategy

#15 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:12 AM

@MrPorch88 u make good points. I forgot to add Slope direction line indicator.it is a white line in colour during uptrend and turns red when trend is going down. What some traders do is that for Put trade the slope direction line in initially white so when u get your trade setup and u r ready for a Put you wait for slope direction line to turn red confirming downtrend is on then u place Put or Sell trade. For Call trade the slope direction line is initially red so when setup comes for Call or Buy trade you wait for slope direction line to turn from red to white then you place Call trade.This way you may lose a bit of ground or pips on a better entry point but u do get more confirmation that price is going your way.
  • Alfred likes this

#16 mikolaj333

mikolaj333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:38 AM

please attach more Attached Thumbnails

#17 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:23 AM

Sorry I did attach slope direction indicator

#18 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:40 AM

@MrPorch88 u make good points. I forgot to add Slope direction line indicator.it is a white line in colour during uptrend and turns red when trend is going down. What some traders do is that for Put trade the slope direction line in initially white so when u get your trade setup and u r ready for a Put you wait for slope direction line to turn red confirming downtrend is on then u place Put or Sell trade. For Call trade the slope direction line is initially red so when setup comes for Call or Buy trade you wait for slope direction line to turn from red to white then you place Call trade.This way you may lose a bit of ground or pips on a better entry point but u do get more confirmation that price is going your way.

Oh I didnt realized about the slope indicator. Yeah thats probably a good way to filter. The problem is that with the slope it changes a little bit late so you enter lately but yeah thats a good way to filter :P

#19 botsog

botsog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

i think this is the strategy being used by david i. soto... ;)

#20 brother

brother

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:01 PM

where is .tpl file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.