Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ishaque : (20 August 2019 - 09:46 AM) ALPHA BINARY INDICATORS
@  elchanan93 : (20 August 2019 - 08:40 AM) hello dears ! Some strat about iq option digital options ?
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)

Photo

My Personal 30 Minutes Binary Options Strategy

Binary Options Strategy 30 minutes Strategy Price Action Strategy

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 zamiel

zamiel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

I read the book but I don't get how we confirm the reversal of trend ?  Most of the trades in the video are not according to his rules. The only thing I see in the book and the videos is that, if there is an engulfing or tweezer pattern, and if price breaks the sloped line, the trend will continue for 6 candles. I think something is missing here. These are no enough to confirm a trend reversal in my opinnion. 

And about the rules in post #41, where did they come from ? These rules are not in the video nor the ebook. And I don't understand the logic behind them. If you do understand, could you please explain a little why and how it works ? I also noticed that the price cuts the sloped line always at a fibonacci level. I think there might be potential in this strategy. It is just I need more information. 

#62 TylerHadd

TylerHadd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

I read the book but I don't get how we confirm the reversal of trend ?  Most of the trades in the video are not according to his rules. The only thing I see in the book and the videos is that, if there is an engulfing or tweezer pattern, and if price breaks the sloped line, the trend will continue for 6 candles. I think something is missing here. These are no enough to confirm a trend reversal in my opinnion. 

And about the rules in post #41, where did they come from ? These rules are not in the video nor the ebook. And I don't understand the logic behind them. If you do understand, could you please explain a little why and how it works ? I also noticed that the price cuts the sloped line always at a fibonacci level. I think there might be potential in this strategy. It is just I need more information. 

The funny thing is that he tried to get people to buy that "book" for 200 bucks! HA!

#63 afojay

afojay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:27 AM

Ken alison should be banned from this forum, of course that is not his real name He collected 250£ from a friend for signals and removed him from skype. He is a big fat scammer. Unfortunately my friend could not get the money back from skrill.

#64 Thokozani

Thokozani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

can someone share/attach the e-book please, because the link is unavailable.

#65 artmart

artmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:10 AM

Sum testing!

huYAi1eU.png

Please can you share your binary triumph indi ?

#66 Luketf

Luketf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:36 AM

Stumbled on this thread, and found it quite amazing. Has anyone created an indicator yet?

#67 ssohn24

ssohn24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

Indicator to draw the lines are available on the forum:

http://www.binaryopt...rrow-indicator/

This strategy is very similar to the harami doji heikini candle 6 ema candle cross strategy.

See: http://www.binaryopt...ema-6-strategy/

http://www.binaryopt...in-ashi-2m-exp/

Maybe by combining these two methods it could lead too higher ITMs or not? Just a suggestion.

#68 calebjor

calebjor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:21 AM

Ken alison should be banned from this forum, of course that is not his real name He collected 250£ from a friend for signals and removed him from skype. He is a big fat scammer. Unfortunately my friend could not get the money back from skrill.

I have been searching for BinBot Pro settings on YouTube last year. I have found a YouTube video with title: SO I RAN MY BINBOTPRO ROBOT FOR 1 HOUR AND THIS HAPPENED. The video was created by Ken Alison (the Owner of "BinaryTriumph Strategy" YouTube Channel).

The video shows his live trading session using the script and settings on BinBot Pro for 1 hour. Then i search for another video called "(NEW*) Testimonials -Trading With BinaryTriumph Script & Settings On BinBotPro - $30,000 Withdrawal" and look for his contact information. Then I have added him on Skype. His Skype Name is "ken.alison_".

I was interested in the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script for the robot and BinaryTriumph Forex Robot (Expert Advisor). He gave me the quotations for the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script and BinaryTriumph Forex Robot. Then I have sent USD$698 funds to his PerfectMoney account. His PerfectMoney account number is "U17353134 (Ken Account)." After I have sent him the funds he notified me that he have received the funds. He also told me that after updating the new settings I will receive them later on Tuesday, 2 April, 2019 that day.

I have sent follow up messages to Ken Alison regarding when can I expect my orders to be delivered. Although he read my messages but my questions have been ignored.

I been waiting for more than 2 months and I still have not receive the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script and Forex Robot. I can confirm that he is a scammer and I have been scammed by him. I highly recommend everyone to stay away from him. Do not fall for his scam!
  • nazarius666 likes this
Search for "Scammed by Ken Alison (BinaryTriumph Strategy)" on YouTube. I have published a video to proof that I have been scammed by Ken Alison (BinaryTriumph Strategy).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Binary Options Strategy, 30 minutes Strategy, Price Action Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.