Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 09:04 AM) trading has made me fat anyway TP ha ha
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2020 - 06:52 AM) @kalc, getting more fat every day under quarantine lol
@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:01 AM) and by the way if that guy trys to sell you stuff dont buy it, he's just ripped off some indi's over at forex-station lol its all freely available
@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 AM) lol hey TP hows it going young man
@  traderpusa : (01 July 2020 - 01:53 PM) So is the market lol
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) yall are savage :D
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) haha
@  Sambo : (29 June 2020 - 05:04 PM) If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the most profitable traders are the least boastful.
@  happyjas : (27 June 2020 - 09:50 PM) We understand what took place, you won a lot of money and bought a new "BMW M4 cake", you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and sounded like this: "My name is my name, if you ask me again I'll tell you the same, I won a lot of money, and already shove it on my candy back-end, but there's one problem, everyone knows already that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK."
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:43 PM) the R8 Audi thing -_-
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:42 PM) :unsure: 'Can't afford the BM thing, 'just got the 2018 Audi 2016 :(
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:41 PM) :unsure: 'Ca
@  Dyabolus : (26 June 2020 - 03:45 AM) so were u verified by David at last? how about that 'pic'
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 04:48 PM) sure post a pic
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:17 PM) sorry im bragging again, i sincerly apologize. Just wanted to share with you :(
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) By the way do you wanna see my new BMW M4?
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) where do you read that closure stuff?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:45 AM) thanks anyways MAster David, a million times :)
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:41 AM) *closure
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:39 AM) feeling anxious about what I read about BOE (the enclosure, i guess) :(

Photo

My Personal 30 Minutes Binary Options Strategy

Binary Options Strategy 30 minutes Strategy Price Action Strategy

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:44 AM

Here:

Attached Files

• hp699flva, hatırlaa, mrmeck and 1 other like this

codingwizzard.png

#42 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:57 AM

Sum testing!

huYAi1eU.png

• charli likes this

codingwizzard.png

#43 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Best Settings: expire Time 6 candles, forward 4 candles, THEN backwards 20 candles(or 16 candles from actual bullinsh engulfing)

This gives....tatata:

wV4rAfAp.png

• -el-, telebox, lorecavoli and 2 others like this

codingwizzard.png

#44 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:18 PM

This calculation was my Xmas gift 4 this board...cause i made it 4 a customer...

By the way there is no way to draw the line exactly 8 candles into the future...specially my friend J2F who would like to take sum money and search 4 a programmer...u have to find a good one...cause Time[-1] isn t possible in MQL....

So this way 1st only a calculation...u can t draw the lines into the future......

Nevertheless....I will do the alerter in the next week be4 study continues...but U can use the strat with the parameters above!

• newmem, hp699flva, lorecavoli and 1 other like this

codingwizzard.png

#45 easy123

easy123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

This calculation was my Xmas gift 4 this board...cause i made it 4 a customer...
By the way there is no way to draw the line exactly 8 candles into the future...specially my friend J2F who would like to take sum money and search 4 a programmer...u have to find a good one...cause Time[-1] isn t possible in MQL....
So this way 1st only a calculation...u can t draw the lines into the future......
Nevertheless....I will do the alerter in the next week be4 study continues...but U can use the strat with the parameters above!

I thought the drawing of the trend line into future is only with mt5 platform. Retied, I am not sure of what u meat by no one can drw it into the future...

#46 Peter4u

Peter4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

Great work reteid, many thanks!

There is no problem with trend lines into the future, just calculate the time something like this: Time[0]+((Time[0]-Time[1])*8)

#47 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:51 PM

Great work reteid, many thanks!

There is no problem with trend lines into the future, just calculate the time something like this: Time[0]+((Time[0]-Time[1])*8)

MQL4 won t do this...and the worst if u have a call of MQL functions the exit method wont be calling and all trendlines will be left if u moved away the indicator!

codingwizzard.png

#48 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:55 PM

I have many indis which show future trends.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#49 Peter4u

Peter4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:17 AM

MQL4 won t do this...and the worst if u have a call of MQL functions the exit method wont be calling and all trendlines will be left if u moved away the indicator!

Hmm, there must be a problem with your MT4 environment or it's by version...

Have tested this and can't find any problem, object cleanup also works at remove.

36019d28-b22e-4255-9b05-c2314115679eShot

Attached Files

• nazarius666 likes this

#50 nazarius666

nazarius666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:05 AM

I think, is good, if this indicator will be merge with engulfing indicator....

If someone want this indicator, I may attach here

#51 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:19 AM

Hmm, there must be a problem with your MT4 environment or it's by version...

Have tested this and can't find any problem, object cleanup also works at remove.

36019d28-b22e-4255-9b05-c2314115679eShot

Maybe the trick is not to do it in ObjectCreate than in ObjectMove! Thank you!

codingwizzard.png

#52 Peter4u

Peter4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:10 AM

Maybe the trick is not to do it in ObjectCreate than in ObjectMove! Thank you!

No, works also with ObjectCreate.

402b4107-4e6a-4e3b-b2df-15093d8a075bShot

Attached Files

• nazarius666 likes this

#53 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

Works like a charm....

Have put it into a method of my BT class:

int TimeAllIndex(int i)                                                                {if (i>0) return Time[i]; else return Time[0]- (Time[0]-Time[1])*i;}

so I can use it for Time[] without prooving if the argument is greater/equal zero!

Thank you!

• Peter4u likes this

codingwizzard.png

#54 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

Works like a charm....

Just like u little charming lady!

Wanna go out for dinner with me?!
I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#55 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

Just like u little charming lady!

Wanna go out for dinner with me?!

Of course....if u  like to arrange with my boyfriend and my big dog!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

codingwizzard.png

#56 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

Of course....if u  like to arrange with my boyfriend and my big dog!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am sure Ryan would take care of your boyfriend and dog while we go out for dinner. :)

Wouldnt you Ryan?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#57 ryan65

ryan65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJenniferTown

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

Well, I can actually do both! Shailesh u take her for dinner, meantime I give a sexy bone to the dog, bring the boyfriend to the stripclub, let the girls do their magic! After, while u're done and pay for the dinner, i bring her eith me for the final chapter! Telling u thx for paying the dinner and do the warm up for me! With a huge "High Five"
I'm a barbie girl! Wanna be my Ken ?!

#58 Peter4u

Peter4u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:04 AM

This calculation was my Xmas gift 4 this board...

I'm interested in your code you use to calculate the setups, would save me some time...  :)

#59 zamiel

zamiel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

So after you draw the lines, 8 to future, 20 back to past, how do you confirm the trend ? It looks to me like this strategy only does trade at engulfing candlestick patterns. Why are the lines drawn ? What are their purpose and contribution to this strategy ? 

#60 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

So after you draw the lines, 8 to future, 20 back to past, how do you confirm the trend ? It looks to me like this strategy only does trade at engulfing candlestick patterns. Why are the lines drawn ? What are their purpose and contribution to this strategy ? 

...must...read...book...

see post #41

there are also some vids posted on youtube

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Binary Options Strategy, 30 minutes Strategy, Price Action Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.