Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ishaque : (20 August 2019 - 09:46 AM) ALPHA BINARY INDICATORS
@  elchanan93 : (20 August 2019 - 08:40 AM) hello dears ! Some strat about iq option digital options ?
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)

Photo

My Personal 30 Minutes Binary Options Strategy

Binary Options Strategy 30 minutes Strategy Price Action Strategy

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 kenalisonbinary

kenalisonbinary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:53 AM

Hi Traders, for over sometime I have been trading binary options with huge success and today I have thought of sharing my personal strategy for trading Binary Options without applying any indicator or bot, due to the images and explanation I have compiled them into an Ebook, which you can download in attachment.
The Strategy is based on Price Action spotting method and its over 80% in Trade accuracy. Try it out!

Attached Files

• simon1, rider2025, PrQuantumH and 1 other like this

#2 kenalisonbinary

kenalisonbinary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:55 AM

Hi Traders, for over sometime I have been trading binary options with huge success and today I have thought of sharing my personal strategy for trading Binary Options without applying any indicator or bot, due to the images and explanation I have compiled them into an Ebook, which you can download in attachment.
The Strategy is based on Price Action spotting method and its over 80% in Trade accuracy. Try it out!

Ebook link: https://www.dropbox....rategy.pdf?dl=0
  • PrQuantumH likes this

#3 chicookie

chicookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:37 AM

Hey buddy,
Thanks for sharing.
Why keep posting another thread with the same content?

#4 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:49 AM

This is kinda complicated... I will re-read it again.

#5 freemenn

freemenn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:06 AM

Seems interesting. Will test this out.

Thanks for sharing.

#6 uptrend

uptrend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:10 AM

Ken why don't you explain your strategy on here and any rules etc as you pdf doesn't really tell much, also you came on this site before advertising your website and got blocked and your thread was deleted. 

people who generally do that are either scammers or just trying to make a quick buck through affiliates and signals etc.

if this system is really profitable then please explain on here with screenshots of trades taken and broker screenshots as proof. your broker screenshot was from wednesday and i spoke to you on skype on wednesday and that was the same pic you showed me . i tried your strategy for last week and bear in mind it was my 1st time trading this and i don't know all rules as your pdf doesn't explain everything i had around 65/70% ITM.

So if this really gives 80% i think you should explain more on rules and show proof 

• Corney and bbsee7 like this

#7 menek

menek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Thank u for this strategy. Is the two engulf candlestick part of the 8 candlestick to be counted forward?, and 14 maximum to be counted backwards? Can u give us more result of the strategy today?

#8 thefistofkhan

thefistofkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:13 PM

Yes - grtaeful for the sharing of course but would really love greater explanation - especially about tweezers as I've read conflicting things about what they actually are.

If you could find the time to post some more details - chart shots especially, that would be great.

Thank you Ken.

#9 uptrend

uptrend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

I demoed the strat yesterday in london session avoiding news and market open and closes

took 14 trades 10 ITM only watching 4 pairs the 3 ken mentioned as the best and EURUSD

still not sure on certain trades

Attached File  2016.08.01 EURJPY.png   159.51KB   50 downloadsAttached File  2016.08.01 EURUSD.png   151.16KB   20 downloadsAttached File  2016.08.01 USDCHF.png   223.03KB   13 downloadsAttached File  2016.08.01 USDJPY.png   177.42KB   15 downloads

• menek likes this

#10 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:43 AM

Howdy Uptrend,

Nice trades you took there... However, some of the losses would have been avoided as you took candle formations that weren't engulfing bars.

According to the owner, mt5 platform must be used to see his kinds of engulfing formations.

Thanks
  • menek likes this

#11 menek

menek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:25 AM

@uptrend, well done. Admin pls unban kenalisonbinary, if he has been ban, his strategy looks promising. We need him to answer some questions. @uptrend With consistent practice one will be pro

#12 uptrend

uptrend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:52 AM

Howdy Uptrend,

Nice trades you took there... However, some of the losses would have been avoided as you took candle formations that weren't engulfing bars.

According to the owner, mt5 platform must be used to see his kinds of engulfing formations.

Thanks

Hi, I just had a look again and I can only see 1 mistake which was not engulfing and that was an OTM trade. Those trades were on mt5 platform

#13 uptrend

uptrend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

Ken is not banned I just don't believe he will come on here and explain anything, he only uploaded his pdf so that people would sign up to his signals or affiliate brokers. I spoke to him on skype to ask questions the only thing he showed me was the trade he took last week Wednesday in the morning and he didn't seem to follow his own rule of the candle being engulfed having a bigger wick than body, I asked him about this but he gave me no explanation and stopped replying after he sent broker screen shot.

I highly doubt he will come on here and give any info

• cobrax likes this

#14 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:20 AM

Hi Uptrend,

Now I get you.... They can as well be 2bar reversal candle with tweezer tops/bottoms.

#15 menek

menek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:43 AM

Uptrend the fact you got those success yesterday imply that the strategy can be successful with some filter

#16 freemenn

freemenn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:31 AM

this seems promising. What  I found out is the strat. works if there is a small/big trend reversal. So be carefully if the thrend continue  the sam direction, then you should not enter. But to know this, you will have a few candles at your favore ( remember the 8 candle forwarding)

#17 thefistofkhan

thefistofkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:03 AM

So, what exactly is a tweezer - some say double/equal bottom/top, some say with wicks, some say equal bottom/top but engulfing?

#18 uptrend

uptrend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 August 2016 - 12:08 PM

What I would like to know is if a setup breaks the flat line before the diagonal is the setup no longer valid?

Also where do you draw the diagonal line if there is no low/high point before the tweezer to draw too. I see this happen a few times in trending markets

Ken please answer

• traderJohnson likes this

#19 menek

menek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:40 AM

Yes in strong uptrend, wait till u see where to draw the diagonal line to

#20 vij

vij

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:04 AM

hello ken your are invisible atleast reply to your started thread

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Binary Options Strategy, 30 minutes Strategy, Price Action Strategy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.