Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 11:36 PM) hey tri.. all is well sir. i believe ur good too..
@  Tripack : (17 July 2019 - 04:20 PM) Wow Mr Fas, long time. I hope all is well !
@  fasih : (17 July 2019 - 01:04 PM) check pm singh :)
@  Rookie : (12 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) what's with the JPY? strong moves on most pairs... =)
@  Tripack : (10 July 2019 - 09:11 AM) No groups do that in private, removing...
@  Rookie : (10 July 2019 - 07:33 AM) effin' market, i have to review my trades and move my TPs, lol
@  gabeken2020 : (09 July 2019 - 03:22 PM) Hello
@  MoKhatib : (07 July 2019 - 05:10 AM) anyone trading with PocketOption?
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:29 PM) True
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:27 PM) Plz guys what to know do u guys participate in this thing called forex signal group, n how real is it, how they what they claim they are!! Their result are they try!!!!
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:25 PM) Hello guys gud day
@  Tripack : (04 July 2019 - 08:41 AM) Indeed, no idea. But following several feedback from people who tried, they got hard bitten at one time or another
@  traderpusa : (04 July 2019 - 08:07 AM) why don't you pm him and ask. If no answer, probably yes.
@  mohanjackie : (04 July 2019 - 07:25 AM) did "Lingsbord" quit this fourm?
@  Rookie : (03 July 2019 - 01:13 AM) Thanks, TP!
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) https://www.theguard...hague-live-news
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) the common denominator is GBP, so look at that
@  Rookie : (02 July 2019 - 10:49 AM) whats with GBPCAD and GBPJPY?
@  hungnx : (01 July 2019 - 11:19 AM) %
@  olamiday : (01 July 2019 - 03:34 AM) optionfield

Photo

EA - Backtest Binary Options Strategies Easily !

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#1 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:22 AM

POPULAR

Hello Everybody !  :D

Who Am I ? 

This is my first post in this forum, and I am very glad to offer you an EA that I've just finish developping.

I am always reading strategies, etc, but I had never participated yet, so this is now my humble contribution.

I am a developper (Master degree in developpement) and I am a Projects' Chief in software industry.

I am a real newbie on Forex/Binary Options, I'm interested in this market for 1 year now.

And for now, I don't won any cent yet. But I will ;)

This EA (version 1.0 ) give you all you need to test simple strategies in MT4 for Binary Options.

What does it look like ?

3zQoqfo.jpg

HUD : It show informations about your own strategy you will developp with this EA.

Chart : It draw on the chart arrows, check and stop for trade.

How to developp you own strategies ?

Here is the code where you can add your own indicators and add your code for a PUT or a CALL Option :

DFF4fEI.jpg

The example given is with RSI (Not working strategy! B)  )

Properties: 

•  Account Balance : Set the investment you want to start with
  •  Payout : Set the percent your broker give you on the currency (Exemple : Payout 80%)
  •  Investment : Set the investment you want to place on each binary option position (Exemple : 5€)

This is all for version 1.0

Version 2.0 ?

Tell me if you want a version 2.0 with : 

•   Money Management
  •   Martingale Steps
  •   Charts color customizations
  •   Anything else ? Proposition are welcomed! 

Obviously if you see any default or bugs, feel free to react !

Attached Files

• Un4seen72, jimtang, skyler and 12 others like this

#2 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:22 AM

reserved for version 2.0

#3 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:23 AM

reserved for version 3.0

#4 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:30 AM

Hi konkistadorr,

Can you take a look at this thread to contribute your expert knowledge?

http://www.binaryopt...ons/#entry78800

Thank you

Ps. EAs that is not able to execute trades at minimal delay is of very little use.
  • jimtang likes this
Moving on............再见

#5 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:35 AM

Thats great and well documented.

Wouldn't it be better as a indicator and not as a EA?

• saulssista likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#6 my_be

my_be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:41 AM

Consecutive wins and consecutive losses can be added.

#7 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:44 AM

its not working for me ! does it work on current chart or only in strategy tester ?

#8 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

ah problem solved !   you have to put it in experts folder :) 

#9 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:49 AM

Hi konkistadorr,

Can you take a look at this thread to contribute your expert knowledge?

http://www.binaryopt...ons/#entry78800

Thank you

Ps. EAs that is not able to execute trades at minimal delay is of very little use.

Hi Thanks ! Okay I will take a look at it, I didn't read all posts on the forum yet :).

Thats great and well documented.

Wouldn't it be better as a indicator and not as a EA?

No I don't think so.

EAs can do loooot more thing than indicators, like Martingale, Money Management, calculations, etc....

I think that everybody is sharing indicators, but no one share EAs, I wonder why ?

My dream, and I hope it will become reality, is to share my knowledge and my skills in developpement to obtain a good EA, based on whatever strategy.

This EA would do small but consistent profit over time and will be share with this community, to improve it, discuss it, and make it rocks.

I think that en EA well coded, can be much more efficient than looking a chart all day long to find an entry.

Even with Sound alert, or email, an EA would always be faster than humans.

So, yes, an EA in backtest show always the "better" results possible and there are lots of differencies between backtest and live trading (ping, response time, spread etc..).

But it's an indication for any people who want to test a new strategy and optimize it.

The EA I am developping can be used as a base for testing strategy like NEMESIS v3 or RAINBOW strategy or whatever I will test later.

I just need to have the bases working well, and I want to share it with you guys.

• skyler, dam3000 and andreatrading like this

#10 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:01 AM

this tester has problem with = iOpen(NULL, 0,   0);  i am trying:   if open of current candle opens above/below bollinger bands  but i get critical error in the EA ! in the Experts tab

#11 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:13 AM

this tester has problem with = iOpen(NULL, 0,   0);  i am trying:   if open of current candle opens above/below bollinger bands  but i get critical error in the EA ! in the Experts tab

Yes ? Can you copy/paste the error and copy/paste your code exemple ?

#12 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:17 AM

8838189E.jpg

8838191H.jpg

#13 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:20 AM

There are strategies that have high itm rates which are extremely profitable.

About 1 year ago I created an ea which produced excellent results on gomarkets demo platform, something like 20wins/5loss 80% itm rate from tokyo open to london close BUT when I run it on live platform the ea could not reproduce the same results due to delay in trade execution and br0ker rejecting the trades.

Therefore, this ea is a total failure BUT it will work with manual trading if the signal is converted into an arrow indicator plus alert. Unfortunately, I don't manual trade so it's junk to me although the strategy is valid.

From my experimentation with autotrading, the strategy has to be immune somewhat to br0ker's manipulation and the delay in trade execution minimal, these are critical ingredients for a profitable ea.

That's why there's a need to combine our efforts to look at this issue of delay in trade execution or else autotrading will be outside our reach even when we have in hand a strategy that's profitable in itself.

Granted we can engage professional coders on freelancer at a fee but if we can share how we can overcome this and share this expert knowledge and skill it'll be beneficial to all of us. That explains the reason for the thread I started.
  • andreatrading likes this
Moving on............再见

#14 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:26 AM

About 1 year ago I created an ea which produced excellent results on gomarkets demo platform, something like 20wins/5loss
80% itm rate BUT when I run it on live platform the ea could not reproduce the same results due to delay in trade execution and broker rejecting the trades.

Therefore, this ea is a total failure BUT it will work with manual trading if it's converted into an arrow indicator plus alert. Unfortunately, I don't manual trade so it's junk although the strategy is valid.

From my experimentation with autotrading, the strategy has to be immune somewhat to broker's manipulation and the delay in trade execution minimal, these are critical ingredients for a profitable ea.

That's why there's a need to combine our efforts to look at this issue of delay in trade execution or else autotrading will be outside our reach even when we have in hand a strategy that's profitable in itself.

Granted we can engage professional coders on freelancer at a fee but if we can share how we can overcome this and share this expert knowledge and skill it'll be beneficial to all of us.

About that delay well , we cant do nothing about it :( a month ago i suggested to moderator from mql5.com to add function if order is delayed by 1 second to cancel the order,    this is what i got from the moderator : 

Hello,

No, such option won't be added.

an order sometimes is being processed more than 1 second

You have to clarify that with your broker.

Note:  this is for EAs not manual trading

• yawyks and andreatrading like this

#15 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:30 AM

About 1 year ago I created an ea which produced excellent results on gomarkets demo platform, something like 20wins/5loss 80% itm rate from tokyo open to london close BUT when I run it on live platform the ea could not reproduce the same results due to delay in trade execution and br0ker rejecting the trades.

Therefore, this ea is a total failure BUT it will work with manual trading if the signal is converted into an arrow indicator plus alert. Unfortunately, I don't manual trade so it's junk to me although the strategy is valid.

From my experimentation with autotrading, the strategy has to be immune somewhat to br0ker's manipulation and the delay in trade execution minimal, these are critical ingredients for a profitable ea.

Granted we can engage professional coders on freelancer at a fee but if we can share how we can overcome this and share this expert knowledge and skill it'll be beneficial to all of us. That explains the reason for the thread I started.

All that I can say is all you need is : 

• a reactive EA (not laggy one with over complicated  strategy)
  • a good VPS to run MT4 with your EA all day long
  • a good Broker (I'm using GDMFX with a good Binary Option API)

I activated automatic trading with GDMFx and the NEMESIS V1 strategy yesterday, and trade were really quick, so I am not worry about that.

• yawyks likes this

#16 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:38 AM

Thanks for the feedback bernal/konkistadorr.

Suggestion - the original signal generated on one br0kers mt4 platform and this is copy-traded onto another br0kers live account. Has anyone tried this method? Any feedback of this method or any other effective method is appreciated. Thanks
Moving on............再见

#17 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:56 AM

8838189E.jpg

8838191H.jpg

Okay i Found the error :

line 307, please change :

if(ltotal!=0)

by

if( ltotal-mNbDraws !=0 )

I could update the EA in the first post for the next beta tester, but i can't edit my post :(

#18 bernal

bernal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:03 AM

now its ok :) 

#19 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:46 AM

Hello Everybody !  :D

Who Am I ? 

This is my first post in this forum, and I am very glad to offer you an EA that I've just finish developping.

I am always reading strategies, etc, but I had never participated yet, so this is now my humble contribution.

I am a developper (Master degree in developpement) and I am a Projects' Chief in software industry.

I am a real newbie on Forex/Binary Options, I'm interested in this market for 1 year now.

And for now, I don't won any cent yet. But I will ;)

This EA (version 1.0 ) give you all you need to test simple strategies in MT4 for Binary Options.

What does it look like ?

3zQoqfo.jpg

HUD : It show informations about your own strategy you will developp with this EA.

Chart : It draw on the chart arrows, check and stop for trade.

How to developp you own strategies ?

Here is the code where you can add your own indicators and add your code for a PUT or a CALL Option :

DFF4fEI.jpg

The example given is with RSI (Not working strategy! B)  )

Properties: 

•  Account Balance : Set the investment you want to start with
  •  Payout : Set the percent your broker give you on the currency (Exemple : Payout 80%)
  •  Investment : Set the investment you want to place on each binary option position (Exemple : 5€)

This is all for version 1.0

Version 2.0 ?

Tell me if you want a version 2.0 with : 

•   Money Management
  •   Martingale Steps
  •   Charts color customizations
  •   Anything else ? Proposition are welcomed! 

Obviously if you see any default or bugs, feel free to react !

Very nice work! Many thanks!! 

One question, how can I change the expiry time? so for example 5 candles instead of 1?

#20 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:04 AM

Another suggestion would be to print the results in the journal, such that you can rund the strat tester also in none visual mode and see the results afterwards in the journal, makes it a lot faster to test

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.