Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:15 PM) Maybe weed is considered as safer over there :P
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:14 PM) Still with nadex or they blocked it ? I don’t remember
@  Tripack : (18 March 2019 - 01:13 PM) Mr Singh, long time :)
@  marcnathan88 : (15 March 2019 - 11:40 PM) happyjas reply sent haha
@  happyjas : (15 March 2019 - 10:10 AM) marcnathan pm check hehe
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) One question to you too :P... are you trading gaps as you did?
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 03:34 PM) Hello Singh
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) Hello Fellas
@  Singh : (14 March 2019 - 03:30 PM) @Tripack lol what did you say now that Swede stopped posting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:48 PM) Sry, was looking wrong level. I marked one @1.13085
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:45 PM) Can be wrong but possibly go down
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Also seem a bounce from daily 50 ema
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily level @ 1.12700 broken, now retrace on level with pinbars forming
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:44 PM) Daily and Weekly trend are down
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:36 PM) Unsure yet about eu, on daily it looks like so but...
@  naveen : (14 March 2019 - 02:30 PM) forex reversal indicator
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) EU has to go down too. I´m waiting
@  chanquetes : (14 March 2019 - 02:28 PM) I wiall have to look more into fundamental analysis
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:20 PM) meidas has equal power in terms of information and misinformation ;)
@  Tripack : (14 March 2019 - 02:19 PM) Yeah I stay informed, but take media brainstorming with a bit of salt if you want

Photo

"THIS STRATEGY IS THE BEST" CONTEST

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#141 menek

menek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:00 PM

@uday read this strategy from page 1 to the end. Read my simple strategy by wizdom
  • uday and ItsChub like this

#142 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

@uday read this strategy from page 1 to the end. Read my simple strategy by wizdom

@menek, my simple strategy is brilliant .  it's long term strat but win ration high.

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#143 hosanius

hosanius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:32 AM

The rules of this contest is too strict for wapmasta strategy. You can have 5 signals per week and they may all end in the money. Some days no signal at all. Maximum number of trade should be abolish. What matters is itm base on number of trade provided by your strategy. Trying to reach 50 trade can end most in otm

I guess you wrote this after seeing my comment. I agree Menek. I don't want to over trade. The reason why I want to reach 50 trades is because I were aware of the contest rule at first, which is completing 50 trades in a month, and I asked to join the contest. So I want to follow the rule to show respect to the contest holder and other participants. Especially for the winner of this contest, if he/she win because everybody else were too busy to finish the contest, that isn't an exciting winning experience.
  • neddihrehat likes this

#144 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:42 AM

So it seems that only one person is able to complete the requirements. If no one else shares the trades, konkistadorr would win by default with just 60% itm.

I myself is no one to talk when I was busy. I'll hold another contest and there will be some other people participating who have the time to what they should do.

Best of luck.

• homero15 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#145 hosanius

hosanius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:26 AM

By mistake I did 52 trades. But my win ratio is 57% so it doesn't matter.

Thank you Neddi to hold the contest and Konkistadorr to join the contest with me. Hopefully see you in another contest with higher win ratio.

Best of luck.

Attached Files

• homero15 and hp699flva like this

#146 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

By mistake I did 52 trades. But my win ratio is 57% so it doesn't matter.

Thank you Neddi to hold the contest and Konkistadorr to join the contest with me. Hopefully see you in another contest with higher win ratio.

Best of luck.

At the end, the results looks really good. I guess that means it helped you learn something perhaps.

Best of luck.

• hosanius likes this

#147 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

Great contest, congrats to all, every body is a winner here one way or another. :)

• hp699flva likes this

#148 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:41 AM

I need only one trade..than I am done,too!!!

• homero15 and hosanius like this

#149 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:08 PM

Sooo, I´m done:

This week: 7-4

Total: 25-25

Monday:

Attached File  19-21.png   232.61KB   1 downloads

Attached File  19-22.png   227.03KB   0 downloads

Tuesday:

Attached File  19-23.png   221.84KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20-23.png   214.25KB   0 downloads

Attached File  21-23.png   229.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  22-23.png   226.13KB   0 downloads

Wednesday:

Attached File  23-23.png   222.69KB   0 downloads

Attached File  24-23.png   231.58KB   0 downloads

Attached File  25-23.png   226.37KB   0 downloads

Attached File  25-24.png   231.15KB   0 downloads

Attached File  25-25.png   239.83KB   0 downloads

#150 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:16 PM

So, first I want to say Thank you Neddi for this competition and also Congrats Konkistador.....yo are the great winner.

At this competition I could test my new strategy and as you can see at the beginning I was testing a lot of indies and settings and tried to make new rules and such things.

After concentrating and getting back to my original rules and a little settings change all went up much better.

At least I get to 50%, which I think could have been better for this strategy when attaching to original rules from beginning.

What made me a bit angry are the gaps and the big delays of trade execution, and I am not talking about 2 or 3 seconds but about 34 till 41 seconds.....that all ended in OTM....but I think this is also part of the game.....I am happy with my end result because I was testing an idea and know I have clear rules with better settings which I learned at this competition.

To all who are following this strategy, don´t be scared about the 50% winning ratio, because this strat is much better when you stick to the rules,what I did not do from the beginning.

Soon I will also post the new settings in my thread and also the new template.

Thanks again, and if you start a new competition I will be there, too.......But to reach 50 trades was very hard for me as busy working man and father of a young child.

• homero15, drumik, hp699flva and 2 others like this

#151 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:11 PM

Hi,

Looks like 3 of you guys tried your best. Try your best on next contest because I am hoping for that to be more strict yet more fun.

I have sent the prize money to konkistadorr.

• homero15, vg18, uday and 2 others like this

#152 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:50 PM

I checked the mail, and seems like he did not accept the payment yet. If he doesn't then the money will be wasted.

Also, I don't know why no one replied yet. That's so sad.

vvvQMoR.png

The next contest will be more fun. I'll hold it in a few days.

• traderpusa, uday and iJSmile` like this

#153 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

Hi all !

Thank you very much, I'm glad to win my first contest in trading :)

But with 60% win rate, I shouldn't be so happy..

This is just the beginning for me, I'm still trading manually this strategy since the contest, and it's a good one, adding PA obvisouly.

Since the end of the contest, I opened my first real account (100$), and now I'm at 198$ in 4 days of trading.

So I really would like to thank Nedd for this contest, this idea of giving screen time to people, and hard work.

I've received the paiement like Nedd said, quickly ! 

He is really a good guy and a big help for this community.

I wish you all a good day and good trades !

• drumik, uday, hp699flva and 1 other like this

#154 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:22 AM

Congrats Konkistadorr.

I was disqualified when i took my 43rd trade as my balance went below the 10% of the starting balance.

total trades 43.

win - loss  19- 24

After competition ,19 trades..Score 14 -5 . But it doesnt worth a penny. I dont understand why cant i do it in competition.

Great effort Ned.Thanks for that. Looking forward to more such stuffs.

This competition gave a good hard slap on my discipline and 70% ITM confidence.

YtFpdeI.png

mDc5sBf.png

jcJkdXX.png

----------------------------------------

#155 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:33 AM

Congrats Konkistadorr.

I was disqualified when i took my 43rd trade as my balance went below the 10% of the starting balance.

total trades 43.

win - loss  19- 24

After competition ,19 trades..Score 14 -5 . But it doesnt worth a penny. I dont understand why cant i do it in competition.

Great effort Ned.Thanks for that. Looking forward to more such stuffs.

This competition gave a good hard slap on my discipline and 70% ITM confidence.

YtFpdeI.png

mDc5sBf.png

jcJkdXX.png

Don't worry, you'll do better next time :) ...

• Mowgli likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.