Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (26 June 2019 - 09:37 AM) @suru tomorrow will be a better day. Relax first.
@  Tripack : (26 June 2019 - 09:19 AM) Sorry to hear :(
@  suru : (26 June 2019 - 04:41 AM) for me its bad day...,Many loses :wacko:
@  traderpusa : (26 June 2019 - 04:30 AM) when you are happy every day is good lol
@  suru : (26 June 2019 - 04:14 AM) Good day or Bad day?
@  edinm : (25 June 2019 - 07:17 AM) mladen po
@  Tripack : (25 June 2019 - 02:40 AM) Hey Singh what’s up bro ?
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Sup T
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Lol
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  Tripack : (24 June 2019 - 06:40 AM) Guys, search section is top right lol
@  millatbd : (24 June 2019 - 03:19 AM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  looser : (23 June 2019 - 11:13 PM) HighLow
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 01:01 AM) There are plenty of coders here that could help you if you prove your strategy is profitable, so just post it in a thread. For sure it will become a very popular thread.
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:59 AM) Ah, in that case did you make a thread and post/explain it ?
@  karabo : (21 June 2019 - 12:51 AM) thanks I already thought of that,but I learned a lot from this group I just wanted to also share it amoungst fellow helpers that can maybe improve it or make it suit their needs
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:35 AM) if your system is as good as you claim, you wouldn't mind spending a few $ to get it automated and post a job on https://www.mql5.com/en/job. My 2 cents.
@  karabo : (20 June 2019 - 08:18 AM) any good coders here to help ,having a good manual strategy ,hilding good results for the longest time ,need it to give alerts and not get all glued to screen.I have screen shots to prove results
@  vdsrilanka : (20 June 2019 - 03:14 AM) adx crossing
@  Tripack : (19 June 2019 - 09:10 AM) I think FSA maintains a list of blacklisted brokers

Photo

Bollinger bands 5minute strategy

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#161 Alfred

Alfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:38 AM

Hey guys any help with the indicators here will be highly appreciated. none of them show up in my MT4 even on backtest, the only indicator that shows up is the previous mrk bands indi by giginho. Thanks

#162 samabiong

samabiong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

Great stuff. Putting it to the test

Hi mararakudzai,

What are the latest indicators to use in your strat as there appears to be a new one added in everyday? Also the latest EA?

Thanks

"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal"  - source unknown

"Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail" - Winston Churchill & Benjamin Franklin

#163 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:41 PM

hi guys.

Hope strategy has been working well for you. i have been away because i have been studying forex. i have been cooking up 

new strategy using new indicators that work on both forex and binary. i will post strategy soon and indicators and tell you where to find the staff.

This is a binary website but i am sure some of you trade forex too.

• Alfred likes this

#164 mararakudzai

mararakudzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:14 PM

I have posted new strategy and rules and indicators. you will find it under 15minute strategies, the title is

Binary and Forex Trading using Harmonics and SuperSignal Indicators
  • Alfred likes this

#165 nigpig

nigpig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

I tested the arrows indicator on different sessions over September and here are my results just on AUDUSD. Will test some other pairs tomorrow.

The Asian session is the best as expected.

ValueA in the spreadsheet is Deviations_BB in the BB 5 Min Arrows indicator.

ValueB is the BarRange_to_BarBody value.

Profit column is calculated on 70% return on wins and 100% loss on losses.

Day column 0 means everyday. Session column is numbered 0 to 8. 0 is every session so it is the sum of all the other date below. 1 is the Asian session. 2 is the Frankfurt hour before London. 3 is London. 4 is when NY starts. I need to look the rest up but basicly the 24 hours is divided into the main sessions. The tool for testing is my own developed over the last 6 months and is not available sorry. But I would like to give info for others to follow.

https://drive.google...d2RaN3RLYnhVZTA

I have been loading different month results data into Microsoft Access and running queries to see which settings and sessions are profitable from one month to the next. This is my test to see if it is real or not. Do the settings hold for a particular session from month to month. Nearly always the results change for a setting with every system I have tested over a 1000 hours this year. With this system there are some consistent winners from month to month and is the best yet in my opinion.

This link has the best settings for AUDUSD.

https://drive.google...OWh2U0cwaWZBbjg

You can see that most are session 0 (all session any time of the day) or Session 1 which is Asian session. There are several repeats caused by ValueB that would be the same trigger point. Any results for a larger valueB will be included in the value for ValueB for a particular duration. as greater than ValueB is being applied in the indicator.

This data is taken from NOAFX minute data. I do not have data for August or July but I do for June and May and this is a problem. The results are those that have performed in all three months, of May June and September.

• hp699flva, ruhul and giginh0 like this

#166 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

I tested the arrows indicator on different sessions over September and here are my results just on AUDUSD. Will test some other pairs tomorrow.

The Asian session is the best as expected.

ValueA in the spreadsheet is Deviations_BB in the BB 5 Min Arrows indicator.

ValueB is the BarRange_to_BarBody value.

Profit column is calculated on 70% return on wins and 100% loss on losses.

Day column 0 means everyday. Session column is numbered 0 to 8. 0 is every session so it is the sum of all the other date below. 1 is the Asian session. 2 is the Frankfurt hour before London. 3 is London. 4 is when NY starts. I need to look the rest up but basicly the 24 hours is divided into the main sessions. The tool for testing is my own developed over the last 6 months and is not available sorry. But I would like to give info for others to follow.

https://drive.google...d2RaN3RLYnhVZTA

I have been loading different month results data into Microsoft Access and running queries to see which settings and sessions are profitable from one month to the next. This is my test to see if it is real or not. Do the settings hold for a particular session from month to month. Nearly always the results change for a setting with every system I have tested over a 1000 hours this year. With this system there are some consistent winners from month to month and is the best yet in my opinion.

This link has the best settings for AUDUSD.

https://drive.google...OWh2U0cwaWZBbjg

You can see that most are session 0 (all session any time of the day) or Session 1 which is Asian session. There are several repeats caused by ValueB that would be the same trigger point. Any results for a larger valueB will be included in the value for ValueB for a particular duration. as greater than ValueB is being applied in the indicator.

This data is taken from NOAFX minute data. I do not have data for August or July but I do for June and May and this is a problem. The results are those that have performed in all three months, of May June and September.

Awesome work and from what I've seen there are few situations where it drops under 50% itm and a rough estimate of the overall winning percentage would be around 60-65% from what I've seen so it's awesome  because news and market openings and closing aren't filtered if I got it right so by avoiding those it's better.

Anyway great work dude.

#167 nigpig

nigpig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 02:00 AM

This file shows my session calculator spreadsheet and what the session number 1 to 8 means.

https://drive.google...aEJUc1JkTElPV1E

#168 suradreamz

suradreamz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:35 AM

Hello

Please let me know the better expiry time & observation time frame & any rules for the strategy?

#169 thefistofkhan

thefistofkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:25 AM

Hey Guys

It is really weird.

I get arrows on FXCM MT4 but when I loaded indicator onto NoaFX no arrows.

So sorry guys let me try again.

I have recoded BB 5 Min Arrows.ex4 as a standalone indicator.

YOU DO NOT NEED WickPercentage_arrow_options.mq4 now.

I suspect WickPercentage_arrow_options.mq4 may have been the problem.

Note BarRange To BarBody setting : a high setting means long wicks such as pinbars / dojis.

As we do not want dojis and pinbars then use a lower setting below 2 such as 1.6 or 1.5

Play around with this setting.

If you use 10 you will see dojis and pinbars.

The screenshot shows it works in NoaFX

attachicon.gifRECODED IT WORKS !! ITM.png

attachicon.gifBB 5 Min Arrows.mq4

attachicon.gifBB 5 Min EA1.mq4

Hello

Thanks for al your work. Doesn't seem to show up on my MT4 and no idea why? Anyone else having this issue as it's clearly working for many so probably just me messing things up...

#170 Alfred

Alfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:31 PM

Hello

Thanks for al your work. Doesn't seem to show up on my MT4 and no idea why? Anyone else having this issue as it's clearly working for many so probably just me messing things up...

It didn't work for me too. I commented about it earlier but didn't get help

#171 ermas1

ermas1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

Thank you mararakudzai, I really appreciate your help!

#172 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:07 PM

It didn't work for me too. I commented about it earlier but didn't get help

try the ones from page 8 

• Alfred likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.