Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) in forex i like elliot wawe is best
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) @Tripack nice tripack
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:18 PM) sounded like a good idea :P https://imgur.com/27QdkUu
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:56 AM) what about shorting usdjpy ?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:00 AM) woah :)
@  hatırlaa : (13 December 2017 - 08:57 AM) that was lifesaver :D http://prntscr.com/hmymth
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 08:15 AM) np
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 07:47 AM) Yeah thank you Tripack, I realized few seconds later :D
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 07:17 AM) hi
@  benzatte : (13 December 2017 - 07:00 AM) hello !!!!
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) btw it is spelled lingsbord
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) :D
@  HAWK : (13 December 2017 - 05:41 AM) holygrail.mq4
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Sorry - mistake
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Linsboard
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:02 AM) and to me it feels more safe obviously to do it thru bank institutions rather than worldwide, but the terms are just sooooooooo unlike in there, imho, so was wondering about real safe options worldwide
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:01 AM) As the only platform here in Latvia which may be traded thru bank, is DNB bank
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) @Tri, I'm curious, where are you from? As much as I understand you're trading mostly spot right? In such case, do you trade thru some local bank platform or worldwide platform?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) loool
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:57 AM) Like what Obama said- think before you tweet :D

Photo

About brokers ...

Brokers

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:23 PM

POPULAR

BOE is all about trading and very little to none about brokers...
As such we tend to be broker neutral, but we see that many flame wars can start because of such discussions around brokers.

So in order to keep things clear and clean, I would like members to refrain about posting their love/hate relationships with their brokers. Of course of someone asks which broker you use you are free to answer but I mean more the kind of posts that go like this:

"Hello, I'm new here but I trade since before I was born, I just love mybroker.whatever and really I found out a 99.99999% strat, here it is and really mybroker.whatever is fantastic omg I just made 2 millions just by martingaling everything up to my last cent and now I bought my 3rd porsche because my castle was too big for me alone".

Well you see the picture, right ?

We do reserve the right to remove such posts if we feel they are way out of place and we hope trading here is more about people rather than companies where you deposit.
  • neddihrehat, yawyks, skyler and 11 others like this

#2 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

I really laughed reading that story, very creative and realistic.

Wanted to tell things related to all other things mentioned in the post, but will refrain myself for now.

:)

• ayush77 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#3 Michael77

Michael77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:59 AM

Can't agree with you Tripack more, great idea.

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:04 AM

28 NOV 2016 Update

We will be a bit more open to brokers wanting to let the BOE community know that they exist, how they differentiate themselves from the competition etc, and provide support for members.

No spam allowed, just be prepared for members questions and challenges.

No direct promotion is allowed though: as we do have some background about the business, before being allowed to create a broker thread please request approval to admin or a moderator.

Note that BOE doesn't accept any commercial agreements with any brokers.

P.S. Of course this is not for affiliates which will be banned as usual, only verified brokers direclty.

• neddihrehat and happyjas like this

#5 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:57 AM

Hi Tripack,

I have little purpose, I dont know it is possible to done. but i think if it done, it will be great opportunity for members.

If you or David can officially invite for like iq , 24 and mostly members are using brokers to make this side there named Officially forums. So we can directly ask questions and complains. So they have to solved them and Cant ignored. Not for promotions or commercials. Just customers helping. And you can made this in Broker zone forums in there brokers names. If it done,it will be help for members and brokers transparency.  :) 

I dont know is this foolish idea ^_^ , Just think about.............thanks.

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#6 Mash

Mash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

we the traders in this market place should choose the brokers in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. 

#7 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:42 PM

Hi Tripack,
                I have little purpose, I dont know it is possible to done. but i think if it done, it will be great opportunity for members.

If you or David can officially invite for like iq , 24 and mostly members are using brokers to make this side there named Officially forums. So we can directly ask questions and complains. So they have to solved them and Cant ignored. Not for promotions or commercials. Just customers helping. And you can made this in Broker zone forums in there brokers names. If it done,it will be help for members and brokers transparency.  :) 

I dont know is this foolish idea ^_^ , Just think about.............thanks.

We won't invite anyone as we are not necessarily aware of all the new ones that pop up etc. The old ones do know we exist probably so if they want to provide support for memers here it's up to them, not us.
  • neddihrehat and Rockweli like this

#8 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

We won't invite anyone as we are not necessarily aware of all the new ones that pop up etc. The old ones do know we exist probably so if they want to provide support for memers here it's up to them, not us.

Of cause , you are right :) , but they would not do that. any way let it go.... sorry............... ;)

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#9 Mash

Mash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:35 PM

In this market place for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why we have to make sure the credible broker first.    

#10 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

In this market place for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why we have to make sure the credible broker first.    

Well, and how exactly are saing we do it? Almost all brokers have websites, which look reliable (even if its not), there are reviews about them on different forums (written by them too) and even if they have a license they still can stop acting due to its rules and start manipulating traders (cases with IQ, 24 options and others are listed here also). So, really, this is pretty much impossible today to make absolutely sure that this broker is credible, cause none of them are for 100%.

• hp699flva likes this

#11 -el-

-el-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMakassar

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:38 AM

does anyone ever heard / trade with starfishfx.com ?

#12 gary_ccc

gary_ccc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

Hello all 

is there anyone using Broker Official ? I saw really good comments about this company in the internet .

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hello all 

is there anyone using Broker Official ? I saw really good comments about this company in the internet .

Try IQOPTIONS. Its much better.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#14 johnosborne

johnosborne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:53 AM

Hello all 

I'm trading with this broker from a couple of months. I have variety of assets , i made small deposits and got them back into my account with absolutely no issues.

#15 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:44 AM

I'm trading with this broker from a couple of months. I have variety of assets , i made small deposits and got them back into my account with absolutely no issues.

Hm... yes, a broker that lists their street address like this

Corner of Great Marlborough and Great George St.-3rd Floor-

inspires a lot of confidence.

This is an address that gained claim to fame from the Panama papers. So you are most likely looking at a mailbox offshore company, probably the same for the UK address they list. It's your money.... gamble away.

#16 johnosborne

johnosborne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:17 AM

Hm... yes, a broker that lists their street address like this

Corner of Great Marlborough and Great George St.-3rd Floor-

inspires a lot of confidence.

This is an address that gained claim to fame from the Panama papers. So you are most likely looking at a mailbox offshore company, probably the same for the UK address they list. It's your money.... gamble away.

I have no issues with this, it's not like I'm flying to London to see where the office is.

#17 superdent777

superdent777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

A good broker with a simple and understandable mobile application.https://verumoption....ading-platform/

#18 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

Hello friends !

Some new video how this our well known trading industry working this day´s...

Take your time and watching.

Happy pips to all of you !

Oskarix

#19 royalbayazid

royalbayazid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:55 AM

A lot of broker in the world are available but most of the broker are not regulated but we don't know it. Befoe start trading we should select a regulated perfect best broker there not scammer. select before a broker we should learn about it by Forex institute

#20 sundar0108

sundar0108

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

Can I have a list of trusted 5 to 10 brokers?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brokers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.