Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

Fast and Slow Momentum

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

hello nedd..

i want to ask..

it is about slow downward and fast upward setup.

in my mind is if it uptrend , then candle move slowly to north and then it retrace back to south with fast movement then candle touch Support and VC OS.

and my question is.

where first point and end point to determind it slow and fast ?

The answer is already in this reply http://www.binaryopt...ge-5#entry94480

If this is not what you are looking for, you can share a screenshot with more details.

• devhie likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#102 devhie

devhie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

The answer is already in this reply http://www.binaryopt...ge-5#entry94480

If this is not what you are looking for, you can share a screenshot with more details.

i see. 

thx nedd , this is awesome strategy :D

• neddihrehat likes this

#103 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

Just wanted to bump this thread.

Look at this chart. Remember, it's Tokyo session right now and it's dangerous to trade without movement. I've pointed out some area. These are rare but should be profitable.

gbpusd-m5-forex-capital-markets-2.png

A. You can see it's hitting a bottom. It's more like a channel because of the session. Well, we know a support is there. Also we can see the value chart were os in that area.

B. VC is overbought, as well as lots of oscillators should be pointing OB right now. It hit or broke some resistance. Some of you would trade a reversal on next candle, but wait, that's not what this style is about. Now you wait for market to quickly pull back. If we see on left, there is not much room for it to go. 
C. Market goes up even though we had OB. It goes up and up upto some resistance. Well, VC is no longer the same OB it were in point B. It's cooled down. Right?

D. Market hits a support, or the EMA, or shows pinbar etc etc. So many things going on. Meanwhile, the VC is at OS. But the VC were above 0 not too long ago. There, we can have a trade, maybe 15 minutes. 

IMO, It's stupid reading charts like this. Historical charts will only take you so far. But I think you understand the point. It's one of the ways to interact with the charts. Watch the live markets to feel the adrenaline rush and making obvious mistakes. ;) 

• Singh, venkatredy and manfloy like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#104 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

Welcome back from the dead,Nedd.
  • neddihrehat likes this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#105 Sambo

Sambo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:43 AM

In my opinion people dont realise that this is one of the best strategies on this forum. It simplifies the identification of trend continuation or range bounces. Problem is its not flashy enough for most.

#106 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:43 AM

Just wanted to bump this thread.

Look at this chart. Remember, it's Tokyo session right now and it's dangerous to trade without movement. I've pointed out some area. These are rare but should be profitable.

gbpusd-m5-forex-capital-markets-2.png

A. You can see it's hitting a bottom. It's more like a channel because of the session. Well, we know a support is there. Also we can see the value chart were os in that area.

B. VC is overbought, as well as lots of oscillators should be pointing OB right now. It hit or broke some resistance. Some of you would trade a reversal on next candle, but wait, that's not what this style is about. Now you wait for market to quickly pull back. If we see on left, there is not much room for it to go. 
C. Market goes up even though we had OB. It goes up and up upto some resistance. Well, VC is no longer the same OB it were in point B. It's cooled down. Right?

D. Market hits a support, or the EMA, or shows pinbar etc etc. So many things going on. Meanwhile, the VC is at OS. But the VC were above 0 not too long ago. There, we can have a trade, maybe 15 minutes. 

IMO, It's stupid reading charts like this. Historical charts will only take you so far. But I think you understand the point. It's one of the ways to interact with the charts. Watch the live markets to feel the adrenaline rush and making obvious mistakes. ;)

thanks for the post, follow your posts always sir, keep moving

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#107 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:48 AM

Good stuff

#108 ishan007

ishan007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:05 PM

One of the best thread in BOE, lets keep it going

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hardwork :)

A man is not defeated when he is beaten, he is defeated when he quits.
The goal is not a "perfect trade" - the goal is a "profitable trade"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.