Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Fast and Slow Momentum

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:41 AM

-1-

If there is a powerful resistance, its better to avoid the call setup.

VWI8jnP.png

Surely it was enough to give you ITM on 3m exp, but the odds are no good. I'd usually PUT after seeing such setup on M5 (but thats a different story).

3FZa5ZN.png

-2-

The same chart, a PUT setup, price was a bit uncertain, but ended ITM. There was this double top and strong resistance doing a huge push, better odds for us.

XZfZ8XF.png

See how it moved afterwards? Someone could scalp this in spot fx too.

exnafev.png

• Ambassador likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#42 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationDurban South Africa

Posted 06 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

Hi Ned

I read your post about 10 times to try to understand. I think it is starting to make sense. Please have a look at my chart.

Both trade marked with 1 show OB

wait for quick retrace marked 2 OS or to close to OS

yellow line entry trade for 3m expiry both ITM

Trend was up as well

Would appreciate your input.

Attached Files

• Attached File  EU.jpg   96.66KB   2 downloads

#43 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 08:44 AM

Hi Ned

I read your post about 10 times to try to understand. I think it is starting to make sense. Please have a look at my chart.

Both trade marked with 1 show OB

wait for quick retrace marked 2 OS or to close to OS

yellow line entry trade for 3m expiry both ITM

Trend was up as well

Would appreciate your input.

Nice trades, however they are under the setups I've yet to discuss here. I only shared one of the setups and I can already see people trading the hidden setups I didn't talk about while not using the setups I shared here, perhaps I didn't explain it better :( .

I praise you. You are trading the quick retracement quite well. However I think that's not enough for current setup, the current setup requires your trade to be confirmed by one of the following,

• A Short Term Support/Resistance
  • A Divergence
  • A Trendline

So If I was that much desperate trading the current setup, I'd look for something like the following,

Zoom out a little bit and you'll be able to trade better, at least for this setup.

So,

1. A OBOS situation and
  2. then a quick retracement to 25% to 50%
  3. while having a opposite OBOS situation
  4. Confirmed by SR/TL/Div

Easy enough :) ??

PS: You telling me that you read 10 times brings me nothing but joy :) ...

• Ambassador likes this

#44 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 08:51 AM

This was a desparate trade, I had to trade it while others were shouting that they want to PUT.

A perfect situation for hedge trades. I entered when the white bar touched the bottom of yellow zone. It looked like a clean setup to me.

But it was a risky one where I would win for a CALL and they'd win for a PUT. Ofc I won for the 15m CALL and they won for 15m put after this bar ended.

uCxvssr.png

• deetop and Ambassador like this

#45 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:47 AM

No one caught this move?

12 bars to make that downward move, but only 3 bars to do the retrace and overextended VC movement. Added fib for visualization. Price closed just below the resistance. It might go down for quite a long time, who knows. 15m ITM.

2J1RjcZ.png

Now, if I go into M1 chart, I might get one or two nice hedge trades. I could do it in M5 chart too, but I am doing it for illustration purpose.

3m itm, no?

7pEg37t.png

• deetop likes this

#46 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:10 AM

Hi Ned

Thanks for your reply. I re read the thread again.

Ok next one i took, please check my chart.

Blue lines are my manual SR. Green line 21 SMA trend down.

Ok so I saw price move up and fooled around my SR line and OB, I waited to see what it would do. Price then broke down below my SR line (yellow arrow) Took a put for 5m (gdmfx does not do 3m). Yellow line is my entry candle. HUGE ITM

I could also have taken a put at the 7.31 time on my chart which also showed a break down, but i missed it.

Please keep this thread going everyone, there is great value here.

Attached Files

• Attached File  eu1.jpg   106.24KB   0 downloads

#47 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:43 AM

1. I know you can use this on different exp, but please try to do 15m exp if you cannot find 3m exp.

2. Can you try to find setups like these? The clean one?

Let me show you again, please try to find setups close to this one, I'll discuss other setups later :) ...

YqIYgfe.png

Quick OB/OS movement while Price moved only 25%-50% confirmed with SR/TL/Divergence.

There are three qualities perhaps, you gotta find a setup with at least two of these qualities.

Best of Luck!! ^_^

• devhie likes this

#48 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:04 AM

Hi Ned

ok switched to 5m for 15m expiry. OS and signal candle bounced off my SR. yellow line entry ITM

I notice you use 7/-7 for your 1m and 8/-8 for your 5m charts, any reason for this?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really like this way of trading.

Attached Files

• Attached File  eu2.jpg   107.87KB   1 downloads

#49 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:21 AM

Hi Ned

ok switched to 5m for 15m expiry. OS and signal candle bounced off my SR. yellow line entry ITM

I notice you use 7/-7 for your 1m and 8/-8 for your 5m charts, any reason for this?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really like this way of trading.

So, can you zoom out a little bit and the chart look smaller like mine? I too zoom in, but I cannot see the lines or SR you made because of that dialogue box in the middle of window. You could move it to a side perhaps?

I mostly use 7/-7, be it M1 or M5. But, I use 8/-8 too.. I don't have any particular reasons, perhaps getting the OB/OS noticeably. Like there are times when the VC is almost OB, Hmm, I'll talk about it later.

Nah, ask questions, its alright. Glad it was helpful.

If people can grasp this one, I will release all setups for this strat I have been using up until now.

• MasterBlaster and Ambassador like this

#50 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:34 AM

Hi Ned

Ok zoomed out a bit. Just did two 3m expiry on ayrex with GU and EU. please check charts for me.

Thanks a lot.

Attached Files

• Attached File  gu.jpg   109.08KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  eu3.jpg   112.05KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  eua.jpg   83.71KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  gua.jpg   84.54KB   0 downloads

#51 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:48 AM

Hi Ned

Ok zoomed out a bit. Just did two 3m expiry on ayrex with GU and EU. please check charts for me.

Thanks a lot.

I'd avoid that EU trade.

#52 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:56 AM

Look, two possible clean setups on AU chart.

1 ITM and Another OTM, but it went on our direction after that -_-

Can you find the differences between these two trades?

What I am trying to say is,

• Today, there was a lot of setups that could be traded, but there was almost no clear setups
  • We don't need to look for setups, we don't need to find these setups or force ourselves to look for them, we just take them if we see them, thats all.
  • 10 trades with 5-5 and 1 trade with 1-0, which sounds better and which one is actually better one?

4t224VW.png

• MasterBlaster and uday like this

#53 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:21 AM

If you waited, you'd see these two clean setup today.

#1 is not a perfect entry but align it with the huge downtrend and its a good entry.

#2 is not a perfect entry or, not good either, but you could overcome the situation if you were careful.

uB7Eui9.png

• MasterBlaster likes this

#54 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:05 AM

Today was a tad dangerous, but there was some sure looking entry.

#1 would be OTM as per current stated FnS setup. Price retraced 25% of whole downward move.

#2 is a good entry if you can see it. Price couldn't go below and  a certain support zone and then started to go upward. Did a quick retracement while VC went over 75% below.

#3 was a good entry went almost wrong, and then ended ITM. I entered for 15m and it accidentally went 30m exp. The good entry was 5 candles later than current entry, will talk about it later. So, price retraced to a ranged zone with sudden VC movement. Also, did you notice that it made a flag pattern?

blN8KWk.png

Some Spoiler.

• There are some other types of entry which is based on RE ENTRY. You can enter twice if you miss a trade or want to enter twice or get OTM for first one. That's re-entry.
  • There are entries based on divergence after divergence.

Will introduce the rules later.

#55 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:07 AM

Just caught this act on EU M1 chart. Price cannot break upper resistance, then it started going down, made a quick retracement, VC made a huge change from OS to almost OB. 3m exp is good enough.

F41YPhe.png

And a OTM to show that you will make mistakes all the time no matter what.

2 possible setups, but one ended really bad OTM.

Can you find out how many rules I avoided?

5Ca8m33.png

#56 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

WHAT IS THE ITM % FOR THIS STRATEGY?

IDK. GIVE IT A TEST YOURSELF, MAINTAIN ALL RULES AND YOU TELL ME THE ITM %.

DOES IT WORK?

WHAT WORKS FOR ME, WORKS FOR ME, AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT IT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.

• uday and petya7_1 like this

#57 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

#1 Look at the marked bar on the M3 chart. I saw the movement only in M3 chart, didn't notice the range. it ended up a huge otm because I didn't wait for candle to close. The candle was getting bigger and bigger. And there was this support nearby. Whatever, ended OTM.

#2 So, the price is uptrend and I know for a fact that it bounced from the support below. A good chance for call now. I looked at the VC movement in M3 chart and M1 chart. The M1 chart looked like very nice for 3m entry while the M3 chart was still close to OB zone. So OS in OB zone. The M5 chart is there to compare the movement.

2TWAxEZ.png

They were demo trades just to make sure I actually traded them.

oFM0eUU.png

#58 uday

uday

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:14 AM

WHAT IS THE ITM % FOR THIS STRATEGY?

IDK. GIVE IT A TEST YOURSELF, MAINTAIN ALL RULES AND YOU TELL ME THE ITM %.

DOES IT WORK?

WHAT WORKS FOR ME, WORKS FOR ME, AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT IT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.

Nedd, traders like indicator base strategy not like PA base strategy so lose money.  i am read your every post and like too much.

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Eldere62fa2059f4d4df0ac5c5a308adab76a.png

#59 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:05 AM

#

M3 chart, for 10m exp. How is that?

gQnBJ5o.png

The pattern used here can be seen like this,

• Price going upward, while VC was making a Head and Shoulder like movement.
  • Then price did a retracement. Still no trade.
  • VC did a retrace while price was still going down.
  • Did the CALL after seeing the nice looking bearish bar.

Then I did another trade afterwards, but I am not gonna talk about that right now :) .

#

This was a trade one should do.

tlXY77m.png

• In M15 chart, Price was above the MA. there was a TL. Also it just bounced from a Support, making a double bottom.
  • In M5 chart, did a typical retrace while the VC went to almost OS zone.
  • 15m CALL.

Result:

yeoMOeR.png

# This was a good setup too. Though some find it risky.

pmIJ2Dz.png

• M15 shows that, Price is in Downtrend.
  • But it just broke a Range and then retraced to that range.
  • While VC confirmed the movement.

#

Then, these were the setups for two 3m trades just a while ago.

BJ8chTw.png

• The M5 chart below shows that price went above everything, probably making a new high of the day. A CALL might be riskier. But who cares, we are doing 3m trades here.
  • On M1 chart, price went OS, but the current m5 candle should close because it might have a push of being higher tf. After the bearish M5 candle closed, I did a 3m call.
  • And meanwhile I was looking for a PUT trade because usually in this situation, there are two trading opportunities. Nice opportunity for a 3m PUT.

Both went ITM.

Want me to share the trading history for them?

XD

#60 Noumenon

Noumenon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:57 AM

hi nedd thx a lot for your effort an willing to help others. i have to say i dont understand much about price action but i will study this topic very deeply. can u plz explane why u use sometimes RSI 3, RSI 5 OR RSI 14 for the same timeframe (i refere to ip option screen shots), thnx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.