Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Fast and Slow Momentum

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#21 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:43 AM

iIqAAxa.png

:rolleyes: No one realized that this was a Head and Shoulders setup? Here is what happened.

XdQKnUo.png

• MasterBlaster and Ambassador like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#22 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

This screenshot below shows that you can take advantage of Round Numbers or Pivot Points or other SR indicators.

CiHCT39.png

Price was going down, then it started to climb up.

Price started ranging, and then broke the range upward and became OB (Over Bought).

While it did a small pullback, the price stopped at a Round Number. Acting as a support.

Meanwhile, the VC became OS (Over Sold).

This indicates that the Oscillator moved faster than Price.

3m call. Well ITM.

Sometimes, in asian market, 15m exp would be hard to do, so I resort to 3m exp. One can easily do a 5m exp too.

• Ambassador likes this

#23 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:58 PM

This is for them who wanted a explanation within the image. I'll try to do some gif or video later.

Explained in the chart. Those who cannot see the chart can use this link http://web.archive.org/web/http://i.imgur.com/SltDIAK.png

SltDIAK.png

And this is how it looked inside the demo platofrm,

CJ7AXab.png

• nienio, MasterBlaster, devhie and 4 others like this

#24 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:31 AM

Look at this trade setup.

rYBmx3Z.png

Candle is getting bigger, so gotta wait for something like pinbar etc. Overall trend is DOWN. But in this specific context, price is going Upward by making Higher Lows for past few hours. I saw an Hourly Resistence, that means it might be rejected very hard, but there was also the M5 support waiting for us. Price did a very minimal downward move, and VC almost turned OS from all those OB signals.

1FnRVUY.png

Now that we see a nice pinbar, we know it's Good for a CALL while chance for a possible straddle coming up. If the Hourly Resistance was very close, I'd not take the trade.

No one is gonna stop you from doing some demo trades to test the waters.

rYQWCVG.png

• mrfubzeycz likes this

#25 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:07 AM

I've been sharing all those separate screenshots because this is in strategy development forum and I can share the link to a particular trade setup in that way.

Heres a recent trade I just did, It was a risky trade, I almost thought it'd go OTM till last few moments.

8JJRvi5.png

Price made higher high and higher low. Then came down to the support in just one bar, so I waited but the second and third bars were inside bars of this big bar. I entered thinking that it might be too late if I enter moments later. So I did a trade while it was the marked candle.

Here's what it looked like in platform,

95xrLXb.png

• mrfubzeycz likes this

#26 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:35 AM

I shouted about this trade when price was acting weird. Even among all these chaos, this managed to land ITM. Price made a HH and HL, meanwhile VC became OS. Pretty simple trade.

O5f2KPs.png

Result was something to see.

H7eDYU5.png

Almost every new thread are bragging how they got ITMs all the way.. Let me show some ITMs I got using this strat (on a demo currently dedicated to this strat), compare them with all trades I've posted in this page.

fAlHSgn.png

To those who only shares profit screens, dude, your profit can be real or demo, but why show off? That's very immature socializing.

And to those who are not giving a damn about this strat and looking for ARROW AND TRADE strategies, You'll quickly lose your money, quicker than you imagine. Then you'll realize that Learning the movement of the market is more important that to follow some random Arrows. Also it's important not to be blind by some random screenshots.

• nienio, MasterBlaster, devhie and 3 others like this

#27 nnld218

nnld218

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:46 AM

it's like 1 2 3 Pattern in forex  :wub:

#28 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:46 AM

it's like 1 2 3 Pattern in forex  :wub:

:) Yup it looks like many different strategies. Like: Riding with HAS, HH style, 123 pattern, Divergence etc etc..

I am just sharing my styles in different threads like this one, PA thread and 2bar continuation thread. Its only one of 5-6 types of trading setups. I will combine all of them later. I have purposes to seperate them.

• devhie, nnld218 and petya7_1 like this

#29 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:43 AM

For now, for my own clarity purpose, I changed the demo to a specific MW demo to keep it clean. I couldn't trade other strats on the IQ demo or continuously making mistakes of taking trades on real account instead.

PS: Don't bother if you don't like me taking demo trades, this is not the right forum for that.

gn2Pirm.png

These trades are not recommended even though all of them was itm. These represents slightest mistakes, wrong judgement, rush etc. You gotta keep your head cool or close the terminal before you start clicking the CALL/PUT buttons unknowingly.

-1- Exp: 3m ITM

pzALPFw.png

Clean movement but had to wait before entry. Usually I'd enter on the first like marked at 1.32494 after that first VC OS. But the candle was getting bigger and bigger. I saw another possible short term support and VC stopped being OS. Did a entry after that.

-2- Exp: 3m ITM

OuLlx8d.png

Not very clean. Upward movement, then a slight retracement and VC came back to its original position. Possible bounce from a support.

-3- Exp: 15m ITM

mriVnJV.png

A very very risky trade. Possibly didn't follow the rules. I usually avoid such setup, but now that I took it, no choice but to talk about it. Honestly, I thought it'd be OTM.

Reasons to avoid:

• A news was released.
  • The downward movement was very strong, but the retracement wasn't stronger.
  • The retracement should've ben faster than the original downward move.

• devhie likes this

#30 thesturag

thesturag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:37 AM

Didn't care much about Divergence or other confirmations, just used SR knowledge.
Lemme know if there is any wrong.
https://imgur.com/iIpEUfl

#31 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 06:53 AM

Didn't care much about Divergence or other confirmations, just used SR knowledge.
Lemme know if there is any wrong.
https://imgur.com/iIpEUfl

Thats why I avoid fractal/sr for backtesting, it's already plotted when you backtest it. But in real market, it'll plot 2 bars later.

Within those 3 setups, only the first one is close enough. But it still not good enough.

For CALLS, there should be atleast these rules maintained, there are other rules to be checked but these are important steps:

1. a slow upward movement
  2. a quick retracement
  3. VC became ALMOST OS (from OB)
  4. Price hit any SR or TL.

It might create Divergence, but thats not what it is. What really important is how fast the price is moving.

HyfxGfS.png

A more close setup is around 14:15 of this chart.

• MasterBlaster, devhie and BrianC like this

#32 thesturag

thesturag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:55 AM

Please take a look at these; tell me if I got them wrong 

http://imgur.com/a/XAmN9

• neddihrehat likes this

#33 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:20 AM

Please take a look at these; tell me if I got them wrong 

http://imgur.com/a/XAmN9

Good job, you got them almost right.

1. So far so good. You used fractal swing / berry sr.
  2. So far so good. Fractal sr. (Or it bounced from a range).
  3. Needs attention, I don't see any SR/TL anywhere. Look at how it gave OTMs after OTMs. This is almost another pattern that I didn't talk about yet.
  4. Needs attention,The first upward movement was faster than then second movement (aka the retracement). This is another pattern that I didn't talk about yet.
  5. Needs attention, SR drawn incorrectly, candles are getting bigger.
  6. Needs attention, It was a good one except, SR drawn incorrectly, it didn't even touch them. Though we could use some other SR/TL or even the MA.
  7. Its a good one but, I don't see how you drew the Resistance.
  8. Its a good one but, I don't see how you drew the Support. It didn't even touch the support.

This is getting good.

From next time,

1. Probably do not use the berry SR, draw them manually until you understand how SR works.
  2. Zoom out the chart a little bit, show us the complete chart so we can see how the price were acting and where the SR level are.
  3. Try to draw TL sometimes.
  4. Find only the setups like one I marked as So far so good and Its a good one above.

Now, its time for more practices and demo.

• devhie and thesturag like this

#34 thesturag

thesturag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:42 PM

Helpfull suggestions; will try my best to clearify every details about SR... Actually there were SR, I cropped out the screenshots, next time I'll provide shots of full screen 

• neddihrehat likes this

#35 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

Helpfull suggestions; will try my best to clearify every details about SR... Actually there were SR, I cropped out the screenshots, next time I'll provide shots of full screen 

These links might help you.

http://www.binaryopt...e-21#entry77651

#36 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:55 PM

Nice thread and trades, and great explanations. Looks like pure logic to me what you are saying here.

#37 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:08 AM

This is fun. M1 chart. Continuous trades. Straddles.

CdK29rq.png

• tradesmart and deetop like this

#38 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:53 AM

It started with this,

SzD8ysr.png

And several moments later, I did the entry.

NOtjpVi.png

Did a small trade, and here it is, Look at the entry, it was more than 15m, but it was enough.

kZDgF8S.png

So, the reason?

First I marked the SR,

gX9RHdC.jpg

Then, I just used the quick pullback to trade it.

It looks messy, but it ended ITM, right?

Btw, did you notice that there was another trade setup on the same chart I marked slightly?

• MasterBlaster, tradesmart and deetop like this

#39 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 12:24 PM

Yeah I noticed that . Very nice way to approach trades this. Had a quick look yesterday but not fully tested yet as I have been so busy .

#40 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:59 AM

Such clear setups. Its against overall downtrend, but that doesn't matter because its going up for few hours.

Same setup is shown in UJ. So its pretty much a correlated move.

hZszT3z.png

• MasterBlaster and deetop like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.