Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo

MTH2014 - Is Not Simple and Not Easy, 4B Little Star Lite...

MTH2014 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy MT4

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 asxqwz

asxqwz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:43 AM

hi brother mth2014

this is my setting of bb, it is correct?

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   119.19KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.JPG   122.89KB   0 downloads

#162 asxqwz

asxqwz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

the deviation between 1 and 2, in my opinion, served as overbought or oversold area (correct me if i'm wrong)

and if i enter a trade after the break at deviation 1 (red vertical line) at the next candle, it is correct?

even in RSI, break the deviation 1 both fast and slow bb? confirm as solid entry?

Attached Files

• Attached File  3.JPG   103.62KB   0 downloads

• MTH2014 likes this

#163 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:30 PM

the deviation between 1 and 2, in my opinion, served as overbought or oversold area (correct me if i'm wrong)

and if i enter a trade after the break at deviation 1 (red vertical line) at the next candle, it is correct?

even in RSI, break the deviation 1 both fast and slow bb? confirm as solid entry?

Sorry for late response, and yes Brother you are correct, and you could place your SL by slightly above the upper band..

wish you all the best

have a nice weekend

MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#164 thahot1

thahot1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

I wanna say thank you MTH and much respect.

#165 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

I wanna say thank you MTH and much respect.

Thank You Brother,  wish you all the best..

MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#166 asxqwz

asxqwz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:15 AM

Sorry for late response, and yes Brother you are correct, and you could place your SL by slightly above the upper band..

wish you all the best

have a nice weekend

MTH

thank you brother, sometimes i used bb as a moving oscillator in a main chart, with deviation 1 and 2 as a overbougth and oversold area

but with your 4bb set up, i learn a lot using a standard indicators specially your period range concept

if you dont mind, can you teach some other standard indicators, there proper used

thanks in advance

#167 arilucifer

arilucifer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCirebon, Indonesia

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:32 PM

Hi om MTH,,

can u explain "mean" about level on Sub Windows (RSI & BB), function and how to use 'she'?

thanks before

No matter what, keep struggle...

#168 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Hi MTH, towards the beginning of thread you said you would upload a new version of star indicator. But I didn't see anywhere later. Did you just drop the idea ?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#169 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:53 PM

Just to revive this thread from dead, did some trades for fun.

1. Price had created a resistance above, bband was sqeezed in sub window so a breakout of price was soon to be done only question was to which side? Since slow MA in sub window had started to slope down and RSI created a divergence I placed a sell order for fun and TP was hit providing 1:2 RR

35ac63c09e8e6bf13efcc6a13f352454.png

2. This is still running. Similar reasons as to above.

f6aacf537fd08faa56edb30d5763e694.png

Cheers

Singh

• Tripack and fasih like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#170 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

Another for fun trade I did last week which is still going on , SL moved to BE+15 

f48b1e28a3ad1b038f4244e8b2d7de2c.png

• jesusrcc likes this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#171 asxqwz

asxqwz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:16 AM

Just to revive this thread from dead, did some trades for fun.

1. Price had created a resistance above, bband was sqeezed in sub window so a breakout of price was soon to be done only question was to which side? Since slow MA in sub window had started to slope down and RSI created a divergence I placed a sell order for fun and TP was hit providing 1:2 RR

35ac63c09e8e6bf13efcc6a13f352454.png

2. This is still running. Similar reasons as to above.

f6aacf537fd08faa56edb30d5763e694.png

Cheers

Singh

nice one brother singh,  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, Indicator, Spot Forex, Strategy, MT4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.