Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

MTH2014 - Is Not Simple and Not Easy, 4B Little Star Lite...

MTH2014 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy MT4

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#41 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:27 AM

I am trading in binary for last 1-2 years but no success , but after reading MTH article ( explanation about bollinger band)...i am getting good results....The way MTH explained the things is amazing.....he is a champion :) ....

i am checking binary option edge on daily basis to see MTH new update  :rolleyes: ,....

keep it up big bro MTH....

• cruveck, andi hasnandar and MTH2014 like this

#42 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hi, I´m spot trader and I come to this BOE site because I was interesting to see how binary traders can make some money.

Here is many good mentors like MTH , He is mazing. Thank you!

Here is as well as many who like wrote only negative site of everything and can´t even explain what they really mean or can do other way...trading is not that simple that you follow only arrows and thinking that you can get good result´s. 

All of us have own way how we trading even we used same trading strategy and indicators.

I really appreciate thous like MTH, Hubba, Singh, etc. who have time, effort and interesting to explain us how we can trade better.

Thank you friends and have a nice weekend :)

• MTH2014 likes this

#43 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:50 AM

it is a complex trading system for me but definitely something new and worth understanding. at least for me. so thanks MTH2014

now this is my personal view.

BOE has two major group of members.

Group 1 is those members that demands all thread posting must have a step by step instruction on how to trade. And that doesnt require any brain activity involved. They want an instruction to place a PUT/CALL for a trade. That even a 4 year old can do it. 

Group 2 is those members that demand an indicator solely indicates which direction the next candle is going to move. They dont understand anything about re-calibration or continued updating but they surely know what repainting is. As long as an indicator repaints (and they dont care for whatever reason) , its off to the trash. 

And like i said, these are the two main factions at BOE. 

My message for these factions is this.

Continue to live in your ignorant-shallow-limited trading world, u will never be able to see the market for it is and trade it successfully. And if u want to be better than where u are now. Start being more constructive and positive in your attitude. Maybe in that way, BOE can really attract wise and experienced traders like MTH2014 to share his experience and wealth of knowledge with us. 

• modanetfx, Chronos24, uday and 4 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#44 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:15 AM

Please forgive me if You don't understand this.  This only my way of trading, newbie way, in BO. I could open single call with bigger value, but what's wrong with spreading it in smaller size several times, with different expiry... is there any rules not allowing that newbie way ?  and honestly I don't need to after ITM scores..lol, what for ? popularity contest ? no.. I really don't need that.. ,  I already get enough good friends  and don't need to fool anybody.. , I just want to share something that I know, but if you don't like it then fine..  no problem with me..

MTH

I don't see any reason to get that defensive, this was not some kind of attack on you or the way you trade, anybody can do what they want to do, I think that goes without saying, I was just a tiny bit concerned that any newbie would jump on and hit put or call 20 times in 2 minutes after seeing your table of successful trades. I think that's a bit dangerous, but do forgive me if that offends you.

And yes, I do believe it is rather confusing launching a strat in the spot section, saying it was meant for spot, and then show pics of bo trades. But I will stop giving my opinion if it offends you.

• MTH2014 likes this

#45 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:20 AM

it is a complex trading system for me but definitely something new and worth understanding. at least for me. so thanks MTH2014

Well, I could add at least on other significant group, but don't want to stir things up more than they already are ;-)

#46 Hodiak

Hodiak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:29 AM

Chill out boys

resized_jim-lahey-meme-generator-relax-l

• holyfire and MTH2014 like this

#47 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:56 PM

I don't see any reason to get that defensive, this was not some kind of attack on you or the way you trade, anybody can do what they want to do, I think that goes without saying, I was just a tiny bit concerned that any newbie would jump on and hit put or call 20 times in 2 minutes after seeing your table of successful trades. I think that's a bit dangerous, but do forgive me if that offends you.

And yes, I do believe it is rather confusing launching a strat in the spot section, saying it was meant for spot, and then show pics of bo trades. But I will stop giving my opinion if it offends you.

No Problem Bro, I know your concerned , and it is really sad if 'newbie (like me)' doing that 20 times put or call in short time, but I believe as newbies their job is to learn anything possibilities and not just follows blindly other people that could also newbie..

And newbie with real account ? that really bad combination in any part of financial world..

As Investors (trader only part of the job as investor), you should always thinking in percentage way to growth your investment,  so I always think my risk in percentage and not in money value, that mean if I have 10k $ and I want to risk 1% every time I jump in to the market, then that mean I could do whatever I like with that $ 100 and that's it,  I could place it in single put/call , or I could spreading it in 10 bets and still my risk is exactly that same 1%.

And about Binary Options,  where we trade Binary Options ?   base on what ?  Movement of what ? It's little bit funny if we should draw thick line between spot forex and binary options, because since the beginning binary options is side product of currency pairs movement, just like swap, spread betting, forward deal, futures, etc.. . Maybe you could say metals or commodities not part of  currencies pairs movement ? but what XAU  or XAG pairing with ? or Crude Oil and Natural Gas quote in.  

Please spend little bit of your time to read about inter market analysis so you could understand that we can't stand alone in this financial world , everything related and connected in pseudo random manipulation.

So, to become 'maybe' good BO traders you should have deep understanding about spot forex, and I'm sure any good spot forex traders could doing BO far more easily compare to fresh jump directly to BO world.that 'may' force you to become more 'guesser' (I don't say gambler, because pro gambler also use systems) rather than 'investor', by 'forgetting' the base knowledge and trust tiny arrows, and keep your own brain doing nothing and later going mad if the arrows doing wrong, or regret if you miss the arrows.  I believe there's no fun at all in that kind of 'mad and regret' lifestyle.

I like you comment, this is just prove that we could create thousands point of views by looking exactly same apple

Have a nice journey..

MTH

• BrianC likes this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#48 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:20 PM

Have a nice journey..

MTH

Thanks, and you too.

PD: I am doing a lot of research, which include experimenting with spot trading. Obviously they are related, still I don't think, from my limited experience, that the ways or styles we normally trade bins, is very different from spot trading. That said, obviously one can evolve into the other, but it is just my belief that we should now what we are talking about in every moment.

• MTH2014 likes this

#49 Dante

Dante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:59 PM

it is a complex trading system for me but definitely something new and worth understanding. at least for me. so thanks MTH2014 

Group 1 is those members that demands all thread posting must have a step by step instruction on how to trade. And that doesnt require any brain activity involved. They want an instruction to place a PUT/CALL for a trade. That even a 4 year old can do it. 

Group 2 is those members that demand an indicator solely indicates which direction the next candle is going to move. They dont understand anything about re-calibration or continued updating but they surely know what repainting is. As long as an indicator repaints (and they dont care for whatever reason) , its off to the trash. 

And like i said, these are the two main factions at BOE. 

My message for these factions is this.

Continue to live in your ignorant-shallow-limited trading world, u will never be able to see the market for it is and trade it successfully. And if u want to be better than where u are now. Start being more constructive and positive in your attitude. Maybe in that way, BOE can really attract wise and experienced traders like MTH2014 to share his experience and wealth of knowledge with us

I think one way to possibly solve that problem is to show how to trade the strat live or make a video of the strat which MTH generously has already shown us by making a video. I think live trading and vids can possibly eliminate Groups 1 and 2 complaints but it's just my opinion

• MTH2014 likes this

#50 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:51 PM

This 'Light' version is specially for our Ichimoku fan(atics) like Singh and .......   :lol: . It will prevent your platform from lag or hang if you monitor many pairs especially on lower time frame. Many thanks to Pawan MTH lessons that enabled me to modify these indis just for you guys. Enjoy.

Attached Files

• Momentum, devhie, Singh and 4 others like this
Moving on............再见

#51 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:52 PM

Since the subject is discussed here, I share my thoughts on it.

I see absolutely nothing wrong when traders 'demand' for step by step rules to any particular system. These guys are working with their logical mind and they need to satisfy their logical quest why you do this or that, so they ask those questions to clarify what is not yet specified on the rules given. The have done the right thing, always ask when in doubt.

One of the most important aspect of any system is the specificity and completeness of the parameters. All these boxes need to be filled and the relating rules properly laid out how, why, where and when they are filled in the manner that they are, there should be no ambiguity. 

Then we enter the realm of what may traders call the 'discretionary' content. Even if the parameter is discretionary, it's possible to categorise all the permutations into individual items or large groups and then define your discretionary rules with specifics that govern them.

BUT where this 'discretionary' content pervades into the 'guessing' realm, as in the game of baccarat where there're 4 players shown on the result tab, therefore being a trend player the 'discretionary' rule is to bet player, then yes this parameter definitely cannot be quantified. Therefore, for PA traders when they talk about exhaustion candle at s/r levels that's weak, trade a put or call, obviously that cannot be quantified. The only way as suggested by PA traders is to put in your gazillion hours of screen staring time to learn PA, don't be LAZY !

This is very similar to the baccarat game where the 'sifu' who has garnered experience of clocking the gazillion hours staring at the result board will stare at it for some time and then put down a $25,000 bet on player. For puny low IQ punters like me, I seek out these sharks and all I do is wait for such inspirational moments and simply play follow the 'sifu' with my $200 bets, that's my strategy btw and it works. You can try it yourself. And it's not too difficult to seek out such 'sifu' at work, they normally have a loud boisterous crowd that follows them whenever they're in action and when you hear that loud shout-out "YES', yes sir lets go join them !  ;)

This is the same with the thoroughbred horse or greyhound racing game where you will find those 'sifu' track watchers at work with their spot on calls. Simple strategy is to follow them when they call Blacks A Fake or whatever. Btw those 'sifu' watch track work at some ungodly hours while we're still comfortably sleeping. They're the key man for the syndicate punters and bookies.

So, the parallel in BO trading is pretty similar and you can see the same stuff here, nothing different at all. Generally most of us are the normal mortals, but there's always the 'sifu' or in financial market we call them 'guru' who're the master traders who merely stare at candlesticks or bars with nothing more, they call it naked charts and they can tell the context, structure, sentiment, direction, bias, volatility, momentum.....and so on, WOW!, I'm impressed. I did try to do that, yes I did and after gazillion hours, I have to embarrassingly confess that I am but a mere mortal and I simply can't do that, no sir I can't. My IQ is way too low for such spectacular feats that the immortals demonstrate, I truly wish I could. To all those 'guru[s]' out there, I salute you sir.

So, back to the request for specific rules on this and that. I think they're the same like me, mere mortals that exercise our puny rational and logical mind that requires all the boxes to completely filled.

As to the up/down arrows, it's a lot easier to summarise all the gazillion rules into an arrow which is the summation of all the entry rules. That'll leave the mind between our ears free to figure out the rest of the 'discretionary' rules not contained therein. Here we go again.   :lol:

Long story make short, it depends on how you approach this speculation activity and the extent you leave the 'speculative' content to 'discretion'. This choice is ours to make and that defines and differentiates us as the trader we are.

Reminds me of this tune.......".....she don't wanna....."

---------------------------------------------------End-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• devhie, Singh, martinezfx and 2 others like this
Moving on............再见

#52 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:13 AM

Thank You for all contributors.., really appreciate all of constructive supports

Several friends PM me, asking about how to use double kumo template.. , well again I don't have exact rules.. you could use that double kumo template in any TFs, any instruments, and in general this is only about green or red... lol.

Yup.. as simple as that..

Go Green Guys... or Red..lol

MTH

• Tripack, yawyks, devhie and 3 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#53 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:17 AM

hey bro..

thankyou for sharing this video 

can  you please share this indicator too 

thanks

• MTH2014 likes this

#54 centuripe

centuripe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:29 AM

Thank You for all contributors.., really appreciate all of constructive supports

Several friends PM me, asking about how to use double kumo template.. , well again I don't have exact rules.. you could use that double kumo template in any TFs, any instruments, and in general this is only about green or red... lol.

MTH

Hi MTH, 

Thanks for all you work here and thanks for your video. Laugh a lot when you spoke about you're baby haha ;)

Wish u the best

• MTH2014 likes this

#55 fperes

fperes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBRAZIL

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:50 AM

MTH2014 Kiads...

One million ? I guess, you should think better, or no ?

• MTH2014 likes this

#56 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:10 AM

MTH

Exactly, I must say I do like the look & feel of that double kumo, easier to read than the standard ichi. For me I like to use that double kumo and remove all the rest but that's just personal preference, good job there, thanks !!

• MTH2014 likes this

#57 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:47 AM

MTH

Paman MTH2014,

Mine not so tidy and nice but tis my babe !   :lol:

First time my lite babe sees the world vv.

yycr22l.png

• MasterBlaster and MTH2014 like this
Moving on............再见

#58 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

Playing with b4 - litlle star on gj, which just produced 100 pips in few minutes. I m using triple TF (1-5-15) side by side...

GBPJPYM5_zpsg5zm0xc7.png

• MTH2014 likes this

#59 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:06 AM

Playing with b4 - litlle star on gj, which just produced 100 pips in few minutes. I m using triple TF (1-5-15) side by side...

3 TFs concept always great..for accuracy... congratulation brother... , is not about the template but this is about your experience that make the different..

best regards

MTH

• rider2025 likes this

#60 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

3 TFs concept always great..for accuracy... congratulation brother... , is not about the template but this is about your experience that make the different..

best regards

MTH

True brother, but in this particular case, your litlle star rang on all tf up to the 1h at the same time. Can t get clearer than this :)

• MTH2014 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, Indicator, Spot Forex, Strategy, MT4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.