Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) a beaautiful trade i took now. should be a win
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) https://imgur.com/a/zMGCGv3
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:17 PM) @shaileshmn Banned for long time trolling
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:16 PM) @shaileshmn u got banned now u are back all u did was added the letter n to your name....what a shame
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:58 AM) 3-0 for today
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) hope it turns out profitable
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) a call
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) https://imgur.com/a/qqqt1Sj
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) 5 min BO put
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) https://imgur.com/a/O4JQxK2
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:10 AM) https://www.msn.com/...rnor/ar-BBQKDCO
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:00 AM) just in case someone wants to short the indian markets
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 08:59 AM) https://www.msn.com/...s-rbi-governor/

Photo

MTH2014 - Is Not Simple and Not Easy, 4B Little Star Lite...

MTH2014 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy MT4

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#1 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:28 AM

POPULAR

Is Not Simple and Not Easy, If you don't want to learn seriously then why you here ?

Disclaimer and Warning.

==================================================================================

1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

3. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file

4. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

5. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,

and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

===================================================================================

4B - BEST BOLLINGER BAND BROTHERHOOD

This is my 2nd thread here in this great BOE Forum,   I create new thread here for continuation of my 1st Thread here,  for my specific new version spot forex trading template called 4B, that could also use as bins set up for specific TF M1, M5 and M15.

In this new 4B template version, I add my new indicator called Little Star, that I create since I joined this great forum couple weeks ago, so this is only early version, and I share 'her' (lite version), to all of you so you could observe and test 'her' in tandem with my 4B template..

Of Course you could use 'her' alone of in combination with other tools , but please allow me to remind that this is early version that still in developing, and not suggested to use for real trading.

This Little Star 'arrows' Indicator has 20 types price option and 20 types Average Calculation, and also has basic stat option, (without win/loss calc for this early version),  only for expiry bar set (default 3 bars for TF M5).

As default The 'star' signal and alert will show up immediately when there 'calculation matched' and still recalculate before candle close. (don't called it repaint..if you don't really understand what repaint meaning..lol).

In Combination with my 4B template (which I already explaining several time on how to look at it.. in my other thread),  you could follow the 'star' signal, when it confluence with other tools inside the template.

Here is how it my template with little star look like

GBPUSD%20M5%204b%20Little%20Star%20examp

and in this new 4B template, I remove that fast kumo, that previously act as entry trigger, and replace it with this little star..

and this is the default of little star setting;

MTH2014%20%20Little%20Star%20Indi%20Para

I believe that most of you already know how to install indicators to your MT4 platform, so I will not explain anything about 'installation' , If you don't know then do your homework,  try 'google' ..lol.

there's big different between newbie and lazy.. so don't be the 2nd .. type..

So, here we go,  enjoy my free share 'as is'  , don't ask for this or that, just learn it first , I'm open for discussion, the good one of course..

Special Welcome to my fellow Spartan Penguins Brothers..

Having Fun and Go Green Guys......

MTH2014

Attached Files

• Tripack, MasterBlaster, yawyks and 23 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#2 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:43 AM

Thanks for your work. I have to study more from your original thread hehe :P

• MTH2014 likes this

#3 hellorobot

hellorobot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:00 AM

Thank you for sharing this wonderful indicator :lol:

• MTH2014 likes this

#4 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:28 AM

In case anyone wondering , for me Dena with close price have best results for little star
  • -el- and MTH2014 like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#5 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:02 AM

I seldom make comments on strategy threads. In this case I make an exception.

If you're looking to improve as a trader, whether bo or forex or futures or options, do  study this thread and OP's previous thread seriously and thoroughly. Put aside the chase for itms for the moment but put on your learning caps to soak in the info that's presented here.

They're a well of info ever shared on forums and the potential is immense. This is the closest to the 21st century stuff you'll ever find and it's our good fortune that OP chose to nest his knowledge here.

I've given you the tip, the rest is up to you.

Let's go LUMBA, Lumba, lumba......(google for meaning)

• holyfire, MasterBlaster, devhie and 2 others like this
Moving on............再见

#6 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:04 AM

LET'S ROCK KIADS-Penguin  B)

• MTH2014 likes this

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#7 devhie

devhie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:05 AM

I seldom make comments on strategy threads. In this case I make an exception.

If you're looking to improve as a trader, whether bo or forex or futures or options, do  study this thread and OP's previous thread seriously and thoroughly. Put aside the chase for itms for the moment but put on your learning caps to soak in the info that's presented here.

They're a well of info ever shared on forums. This is the closest to the 21st century stuff you'll ever find and it's our good fortune that OP chose to nest his knowledge here.

I said it, the rest is up to you.

lol , he is very right..

this is goldmine.. :D

• MTH2014 likes this

#8 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:52 AM

Many thanks for your contribution, please can you explain the Arrows on first bar settings on little star, when I loaded it it seems to be lagging by one bar no matter what settings I use.

e34f2b4fbb70cce04daaee06fba2a31a.gif

Thanks

• Chosen3000 and MTH2014 like this

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:09 AM

Many thanks for your contribution, please can you explain the Arrows on first bar settings on little star, when I loaded it it seems to be lagging by one bar no matter what settings I use.

Thanks

Yes that's true, 'star' show up at previous candle, when current candle still forming, so that is not lag because star signal pointing next candle not current candle.

hope you understand and best regards

MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#10 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Thanks but then as the star is not fully formed until current bar closes the indicator should be as shown by the red line.

c92b357e0a8e3c6f4cb80b4425faa728.png

i understand it should not be used by itself.

#11 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:24 AM

Thanks but then as the star is not fully formed until current bar closes the indicator should be as shown by the red line.

c92b357e0a8e3c6f4cb80b4425faa728.png

i understand it should not be used by itself.

Red or white dotted lines, only to mark the expiry range set by expiry bars setting.. read mean OTM, white mean ITM as default..

MTH

#12 hatırlaa

hatırlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:26 AM

Thanks

Yea thats true. Stars show up before the current candle. So we never could trade at the correct point. And it draws itm and otm lines from the stars but we did not enter the trade at these stars, we can not enter?

195b6b3376864735b4638460a892b05f.png

#13 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

Red or white dotted lines, only to mark the expiry range set by expiry bars setting.. read mean OTM, white mean ITM as default..

MTH

Yes but what I am saying is if you took a trade with 5 bar expiry your indicator in history shows a ITM when in fact the star probably was not there until the end of the bar I marked with the red line. So if you were to use this indicator in BO you would have to go back 2 bars to look for true signal, in history looks amazing in reality no good for BO.

Using your method of calculating ITM

dc75f9d1b7571c073e57b2de8728c298.png

In reality taking signal 2 bars back (when star has finished calculating)

af9e9059e8fabe32d7fc014067604a8b.png

i will say no more.

• -el-, Chosen3000 and MTH2014 like this

#14 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:53 AM

Yes but what I am saying is if you took a trade with 5 bar expiry your indicator in history shows a ITM when in fact the star probably was not there until the end of the bar I marked with the red line. So if you were to use this indicator in BO you would have to go back 2 bars to look for true signal, in history looks amazing in reality no good for BO.

Using your method of calculating ITM

dc75f9d1b7571c073e57b2de8728c298.png

In reality taking signal 2 bars back (when star has finished calculating)

af9e9059e8fabe32d7fc014067604a8b.png

i will say no more.

Thank You Brother,  noted,   as I already explained in post 1 this is an early version indicator, and I create this thread in spot forex sub forum, not in BO strategy sub forum.. , also I share template and not 1 indicator, and of course there's many possibilities  for that because there's many setting involves.  About use this as BO strategy, then it will depend on your expiry range.. and depend on current momentum,  but  of course I will take your input to make this baby more better in the future..

Best regards

MTH

• tootall likes this

#15 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:46 AM

Trial VIdeo..lol

• MasterBlaster, Singh, Alfred and 4 others like this

#16 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:25 AM

and because that above Video only 5 minutes max limit, so you may wonder what happened with the 30 minutes expiry positions..lol

so here we go the result.. lol..

GBPUSD%20M1%20long%20range%20result.png

Go Green Guys..

• MasterBlaster, Singh, rider2025 and 1 other like this

#17 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

and because that above Video only 5 minutes max limit, so you may wonder what happened with the 30 minutes expiry positions..lol

Go Green Guys..

Great sir  :lol:

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#18 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationScottish Highlands

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:58 AM

Go Green Guys..

I don't know how anyone has the balls to trade like this! "Stoning" would give me a heart attack!

#19 makmak

makmak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

Brother Kiads, thanks for yet another new toy!

Could you explaing what these settings do:

- "signal gap"

- "signals level"

#20 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

Brother Kiads, thanks for yet another new toy!

Could you explaing what these settings do:

- "signal gap"

- "signals level"

Hi Brother, 

Signal gap - to set the distance from signal candle high/low to the 'star' icon. 

Signal Level - is the crucial point,  range between 0.0001 to 99.9999 this to set confidence level of fuzzy logic calculation.. , in this 'lite' version it's work with standard math formula, not called to mqh fuzzynet files. (I still have problem with my coding around this function, due to new build 971 update.

Regards

MTH

• Joakim_Von_Anka and makmak like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, Indicator, Spot Forex, Strategy, MT4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.