Hello guys ,
Well I see a lot of people asking in the chat about new brokers everyday. I dont understand the need of trying a new broker when there are already brokers who we tested and trust somewhat. In general none bo broker is safe heaven for long term but for now this is my safe list.
1. IG.Com - have loads of assets and is not only a bo broker but one of the well established brokers for fx,stocks etc etc u name it they have it. Regulated in UK. - I have traded with them.
2. Nadex.com - Us regulated , a bit hard to trade with but hey it is as secure as it can get. - I have traded with them.
3. Highlow.net - Regulated in Australia , vast selection of instruments and nice features like close trade earlier than expiry.- Have account with them but yet to fund.
4. Etxcapital - Uk regulated good cfd spot broker who offers bins as well. - Have account with them but yet to fund.
5. cmcmarkets - another uk based regulated in many countries including Canada ( trust me getting regulated in Canada is harder than US) offers american and european style binary options. - Not traded with them.
6. Gdmfx.com -- NZ regulated , forex broker offers binary options on mt4 which is a beauty and have many instruments. - Trading with them,
7. Clmforex.com - Aussie Regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4. - Traded with them.
8. gomarkets.com.au - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4 - Traded with them.
9. directfx.com - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4. - Traded with them.
10. Stockpair.com - this one is regulated in many weak countries and is better than other bucketshops I would say but will keep it as my last option if I cant trade with any of the above. - Never traded with them.
Now this is my list , you can suggest other brokers but they must have to be regulated in good countries like US, Canada , UK and Aussie/NZ. No cyprus stuff unless they have multiple regulations like stockpair which takes effort and shows seriousness of the broker.
If you want to trade binary options then above mentioned brokers should be your first go to choice. Dont ask oh if this and that broker is good because I dont feel the need to look into another broker unless they are offering me something which none of the above brokers can offer. So if you going to suggest oh try iqoptions or binary.com then please do tell WHY , what are other btokers offering out of the world which should compel me to risk my money with some shitty regulation. I know regulation dont mean anything but hey if I have to choose a less bad option so be it.