Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) in forex i like elliot wawe is best
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) @Tripack nice tripack
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:18 PM) sounded like a good idea :P https://imgur.com/27QdkUu
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:56 AM) what about shorting usdjpy ?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:00 AM) woah :)
@  hatırlaa : (13 December 2017 - 08:57 AM) that was lifesaver :D http://prntscr.com/hmymth
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 08:15 AM) np
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 07:47 AM) Yeah thank you Tripack, I realized few seconds later :D
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 07:17 AM) hi
@  benzatte : (13 December 2017 - 07:00 AM) hello !!!!
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) btw it is spelled lingsbord
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) :D
@  HAWK : (13 December 2017 - 05:41 AM) holygrail.mq4
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Sorry - mistake
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Linsboard
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:02 AM) and to me it feels more safe obviously to do it thru bank institutions rather than worldwide, but the terms are just sooooooooo unlike in there, imho, so was wondering about real safe options worldwide
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:01 AM) As the only platform here in Latvia which may be traded thru bank, is DNB bank
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) @Tri, I'm curious, where are you from? As much as I understand you're trading mostly spot right? In such case, do you trade thru some local bank platform or worldwide platform?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) loool
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:57 AM) Like what Obama said- think before you tweet :D

Photo

My list of safe brokers

Good binary brokers

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:36 AM

POPULAR

Hello guys , 

Well I see a lot of people asking in the chat about new brokers everyday. I dont understand the need of trying a new broker when there are already brokers who we tested and trust somewhat. In general none bo broker is safe heaven for long term but for now this is my safe list.

1. IG.Com  - have loads of assets and is not only a bo broker but one of the well established brokers for fx,stocks etc etc u name it they have it. Regulated in UK.   - I have traded with them.

2. Nadex.com  -  Us regulated , a bit hard to trade with but hey it is as secure as it can get. - I have traded with them.

3. Highlow.net -  Regulated in Australia , vast selection of instruments and nice features like close trade earlier than expiry.- Have account with them but yet to fund.

4. Etxcapital -  Uk regulated good cfd spot broker who offers bins as well. - Have account with them but yet to fund.

5. cmcmarkets -  another uk based regulated in many countries including Canada ( trust me getting regulated in Canada is harder than US) offers american and european style binary options. - Not traded with them.

6. Gdmfx.com -- NZ regulated , forex broker offers binary options on mt4 which is a beauty and have many instruments. - Trading with them,

7. Clmforex.com - Aussie Regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4. - Traded with them.

8. gomarkets.com.au  - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4 - Traded with them.

9. directfx.com - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4. - Traded with them.

10. Stockpair.com  - this one is regulated in many weak countries and is better than other bucketshops I would say but will keep it as my last option if I cant trade with any of the above. - Never traded with them.

Now this is my list , you can suggest other brokers but they must have to be regulated in good countries like US, Canada , UK and Aussie/NZ. No cyprus stuff unless they have multiple regulations like stockpair which takes effort and shows seriousness of the broker.

If you want to trade binary options then above mentioned brokers should be your first go to choice. Dont ask oh if this and that broker is good because I dont feel the need to look into another broker unless they are offering me something which none of the above brokers can offer. So if you going to suggest oh try iqoptions or binary.com then please do tell WHY , what are other btokers offering out of the world which should compel me to risk my money with some shitty regulation. I know regulation dont mean anything but hey if I have to choose a less bad option so be it.

Regards

Singh 

• neddihrehat, skyler, delejnr and 18 others like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#2 Hodiak

Hodiak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

This needs to be sticked somewhere so that every new member will read this, great post!

• Singh and hp699flva like this

#3 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:47 AM

Markets World also good.....

#4 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:58 AM

Nope markets world ain't good in my eyes , too many platform issues and down time we have witnessed over the last few weeks and also as I said there are better options so if you read my first post there is no reason to recommend them right. Point is not to say which r good or bad because then a lot people trade with a lot of brokers which we didn't even hear of but that doesn't make them good. Regulation and better located is what I am looking for as well as better features.
  • Momentum, psxgameshop, Ede and 1 other like this

- Jesse Livermore

#5 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:13 PM

ok singh........ what abt grand option

#6 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

Exactly the reason I made this thread , what about grand option ? Nothing I never even heard of them.
  • neddihrehat and happyjas like this

- Jesse Livermore

#7 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:53 PM

Anyone any experience with alpari? The reason I am looking for other brokers is to find the best payout rates for certain assets and very important for a trusted broker which is open during the whole day and does not close at specific hours.

#8 Michael77

Michael77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:27 AM

Anyone any experience with alpari? The reason I am looking for other brokers is to find the best payout rates for certain assets and very important for a trusted broker which is open during the whole day and does not close at specific hours.

I don't have experience with Alpari, but very good payouts have TopOption so you might check this broker out and see whether he offers what u lookin' for. Therefore I would add to the list : TopOption plus IQ Option both very good brokers (however IQ Option doesn't have that great payouts as TopOption or other binary brokers)

#9 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:30 AM

U can also add Dukascopy to your List of Brokers, Singh

the are good, strong and reliable

• Singh likes this
The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#10 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

yes Martinez , will get first post edited , also have to change that gdmfx is not regulted but just registered in NZ , huge difference it is.

• martinezfx likes this

- Jesse Livermore

#11 botsog

botsog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

i tried trading in highlow, etxcapital, optiontrade, topoption, 24winner and stockpair. highlow withdrawal took only 1 day for my bank wire withdrawal. for stockpair took 3 to 4 days bank wire withdrawal. etxcapital/ optiontrade no withdrawal yet. topoption/ 24winner when they were under safecap withdrawal is 3 days bank wire withdrawal. optionsxo took more than a week and need to fight them through complaint posting in different binary sites and FPA.

hope this feedback helps others... ;)  

• simon1, Singh, happyjas and 4 others like this

#12 psxgameshop

psxgameshop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:22 AM

Exactly the reason I made this thread , what about grand option ? Nothing I never even heard of them.

Hi,

I have good experience with GrandOption. It is sister/daughter company of 24Option. Withdrawal of deposit and profits took 2 days via Skrill. You will have to send them screenshot from your Skrill account before they transfer the profits. They did not asked for this when withdrawal deposit. They never called me on the phone and never asked for additional deposit. 

regards,

• hy56 likes this

#13 veejay

veejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:50 AM

Hi,

I have good experience with GrandOption. It is sister/daughter company of 24Option. Withdrawal of deposit and profits took 2 days via Skrill. You will have to send them screenshot from your Skrill account before they transfer the profits. They did not asked for this when withdrawal deposit. They never called me on the phone and never asked for additional deposit. 

regards,

good

#14 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

Singh, almost 5 brokers in that list rejected me ..

Can you tell typically what will be the % payout for 5 m trades in GDMFX?

#15 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:05 AM

Hello Jobs ,

It would be 80% or higher. Also Dukascopy is a good broker too.

• Mowgli likes this

- Jesse Livermore

#16 VincentVega

VincentVega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:34 AM

I think Alpari is reliable but man, their payouts are mostly 65%, some 75%. Trading with them isn't worth it with these payouts. Trying ETX at the moment.

• martinezfx and janisroze like this

#17 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:29 PM

Singh,

Can you clarify this?
Their website says they are licensed as financial services provider in newzealand and with financial dispute resolution scheme. Which one do u suggest? Do u have experience with dukascopy? I like gdmfx Mt4 trading option.

yes Martinez , will get first post edited , also have to change that gdmfx is not regulted but just registered in NZ , huge difference it is.

#18 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

Gdmfx is not regulated if thats what you are asking and I have no idea how reliable the financial dispute thing is but that being said , I have been dealing with gdmfx for quite some time and have had no issues. If you must go with regulated then try clmforex or gomarkets or directfx unless they dont accept you. All of their payouts are around 80% .

Dukascopy I never traded with but it goes with their name , your money is as safe as it can get and also you get 90% return but you have to deal with spread which is half pip or so most of the times.

• martinezfx and Mowgli like this

- Jesse Livermore

#19 roosikas

roosikas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:59 AM

IG.com min trade amount 10 usd?????????????????

#20 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:52 AM

Ig have various minimum amount , usually I have seen is $25 but tripack can tell you better as he trades with them more often or just read their faq.

- Jesse Livermore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.